The Power Play [Closed...]

Jeremiah was approaching his apartment by the time he finally realised Sadie had replied, without going through the message all the way he quickly replied


---------------------------Text---------------------------
Sounds good see you then.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah slid his phone into his pocket and opened his door, he was glad Sadie had agreed to dinner, it wasnt like he'd gone to any amazing fuss or anything afterall anyone can use a slow cooker, but there was way more than enough for two and it was going to be nice to share a meal for a change, besides this work needed to get done. Moving to the kitchen he checked on the caserole placing his phone on the counter. It was then that he saw the rest of her message.

Jeremiah: The fuck? Victory dinner my ass!
 
Sadie changed clothes and showered and studied a bit before heading over to Jeremiah's place. She carried a few materials in her bag and wore a simple pair of shorts and a tshirt.

She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and decided shed walk to his place since it wasnt that far. She came to his house and knocked on the door smiling at smelling the aroma of cooking. She had no idea he cooked she thought they'd do takeout.

She stood waiting having no idea of the wrath she had unleashed behind the door.
 
Jeremiah placed the mobile phone back down, biting his tongue as he fumed after what he had read. That fucking bitch, the fucking nerve of it all. He shook his head as he placed the two plates down on the table. It was then he heard the doorbell ring, quickly he turned, opening the door quickly, his eyes burning with anger as he stared Sadie down.

Jeremiah: You got a lot of fucking nerve, Victory Dinner?!

Despite his anger a slight blush crossed his face as he suddenly began to look at her, a simple pair of shorts and a t-shirt but my god did they show off her legs nicely.He sighed realising he was probably over reacting

Jeremiah: Sorry Im over reacting, come in dinners ready.
 
" You got alot of fucking nerve Victory dinner?!" He shouted as he swung the door open glaring at her. She gasped shocked he was this upset and started to say something back but he said " Sorry Im over reacting, come in dinners ready"

Sadie blushed pulling the bottle of chilled wine out of her bag placing it on the table and smirked and said softly " I didnt mean to upset you Jeremiah.." she said pouring the wine into the glasses he put out " It was a joke but technically I did win" she said quietly and sat. " Everything looks amazing" she said referring to him and the dinner and blushed. " I ummm I brought study notes along as well so we can discuss things while we eat." She said still sporting the scarf she wore earlier to school.
 
Sadie: It was a joke but technically I did win."

Sadie said it quietly and blushed, she didnt even have that overconfident grin but of course Jeremiah failed to see that instead he turned to her using her hand to shove her to the wall. It was really only at this point that he began to realise she was right, not of course that he has deliberately "given in" last night, infact if there was something he did know it was how close she was to legitimately submitting more than once.

Jeremiah: A 'victory' huh? Sure okay lets go with a victory and just brush past every time I took you and stopped you dead in your tracks. If you think this challenge is over after that your far from right. Infact I guaruntee you, you'll be mine before this night is through no matter how much you try and control me.

He smirked and instantly released her ignoring her for just a moment as he prepared dinner, poured their wine and brought everything back to the table, he smirked across the table at her.

Jeremiah: But first we should have dinner.

His hand lightly teasing her knee under the table.
 
Sadie looked at him both shocked and turned on that he could be so ravenous one second and then turn it off like that.

" I guarantee you you'll be mine before the night is through no matter how much you try and control me" he said confidentially and smirked letting her go and fixing dinner as if nothing just happened.

She blushed fiercely and smirked. If he wanted a rematch she definitely wasn't going to back down from his challenge. They would have dinner but after she waa determined to win again. She grinned and looked at him heatedly feeling his hand on her knee.
 
Jeremiah remained nothing more than playful as they ate, his fingers lighty teasing her inner thigh only just above knee height, he continued to smirk knowing all too well that she wasnt going to take his attitude lightly but of course that was the entire plan. Maybe she was right he lost sight of the goal and allowed her to take over but tonight he was going to flip things on its head. She didn't realise just how much attention that he'd been paying but she'd soon find out.

Jeremiah: So I hope you enjoyed dinner, just goes to show that a jock can do more than just play sport, and all that without a single dose of cyanide.

Jeremiah winked chuckling at his awful joke as he placed the plates into the dishwasher before turning back to see her standing infront of him, he smirked again

Jeremiah: Mmm if I didnt know any better Id say you were ready for round 2

But before she could do a thing he grabbed her shoving her right back against the wall as he had done before, grabbing her piony tail he pulled her hair back allowing him better access to ehr neck as he bit her roughly, his other hand moving without hesitation to her pussy firmly rubbing her through her shorts.
 
"Fuck" Sadie groaned out as he bit her neck. She sighed panting. Of course she was ready for round two. Jeremiah had teased her during the entire dinner and she had been ready to tease him back but before she could do anything hed taken control and moved her back against the wall.

She chuckled softly and said "Mmm if I didn't know any better id say your claiming me" she grinned referring to him biting her neck " Mmm god... Just wait till I get loose. .. im gonna suck you so hard youll be begging to cum". She grinned naughtily
 
Taking Sadies hand Jeremiah led her to the lounge room, smirking as he led her towards the couch but just as it appeared he was about to move around it he grabbed her deliberately moving her off balance and forcing her over the couch arm instantly spanking her ass, holding her in place as he did it again.

Jeremiah: Innocent sweet little Sadie, such a filthy controlling thing, a real bitch when you want something, but theres more isnt there Sadie. Something you'd wished I hadnt noticed.

Slowly his firm hands slide around her holding her in place as his hard cock presses her from behind, slowly his hand wrapped around her neck. Sadie was about to be reminded of just how incredible it felt when he took control of her last night, but this time he wasnt going to play fair
 
Sadie gasped as he pinned her down and held her over the arm of the couch. She had not expected it and she wiggled trying to get free but then he didn't something she hadnt expected. Spanked her.

J: Innocent sweet little Sadie, such a filthy controlling thing,a real bitch when you want something, but theres more isnt there Sadie. Something you'd wished I hadnt noticed.

He said as he slid his firm hands down holding her in place and pressing his hard ccock against her from behind his hand wrapping around her neck." Mmm yeah and whats that?" She said rubbing her ass against him in order to make him lose control.
 
Jeremiah grinned down at her, his smirk full of confidence as she deliberately begin to grind back on his hardening cock, Jeremiah wasnt stupid he knew exactly what she was doing, just as he had become aware of being treated roughly was her weakness, she had become aware that being teased was his. Difference of course is that he was prepared for what she was going to do. Jeremiah's hand raises a second time before coming down on her ass even harder than before.

Jeremiah: I told you bitch, by the end of tonight your going to be mine. Nothing you do tonight is going to change that.

Jeremiah thrusted himself into her ass as his free hand undid her shorts and tore them down.
 
Sadie gasped growing wet loving his roughness. He was being more rough and teasing her. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning.

"I told you bitch , by the end of tonight your going to be mine. Nothing you do tonight is going to change that.

Sadie had been spanked before but not like this. His large hand coming down on her ass stinged and he even cupped it a little massaging it a few seconds before smacking again.

Sadie: We'll see about that " she mumbled under her breath.

She gasped as he roughly tore her shorts off and a moan slipped from her lips.She hadn't worn underwear because shed just slipped on clothes straight out of the shower since she was in a bit of a hurry not keeping track of time.

She felt his cock press between her ass and him ground back and forth. ' Fuck he knows just how I like it.. hard and rough. But I wont let him win. Not when I hold the crown.'
 
Last edited:
Jeremiahs hand slide from her neck, firmly his fingers slid over her top, teasing her nipples before continuing down to easily find her clit, his fingers began to circle as his other hand slid into her top.

Jeremiah: Oh yeah we'll see alright, we'll see how you like it when I force you to your knees, we'll see how you like it. And I'll hear how you love it.

Jeremiahs cock began to throb in his jeans as his hard cock pressed firmly against ehr gorgeous firm ass, his hand came down on her bare ass cheek, this time a nice red mark was left behind before his hands left her, stepping around her with a grin, daring her to try something but she approached him he shoved her beck onto the couch sliding over her, fully clothed and fully in control his hands grabbed her hips holding her to the couch as he sank to his knees preparing to bring back his practiced oral technique.
 
Sadie gasped as he teased her nipples through her shirt and then moved down to her clit. She hadn't worn a bra because she didn't really need one but now her nipples were clearly hard beneath the tshirt.

J: Oh yeah well see alright. He said rubbing her " We'll see how you like it when I force you to you knees....well see how you like it and ill hear how you love it.

Sadie groaned as his hard cock and jeans pressed against her bare ass holding her still and the material rubbed against her. She moaned feeling him slap her ass hard and arched her back. She knew itd leave a handprint another mark Jeremiah would brand her body with along with the bites. She loved how rough and barbaric he was being . She felt him move around her and attempted a move toward him but he quickly shoved her back on the couch getting to his knees and in between her legs.

Sadie bit her lip " Mmm I could help you out as well" she said knowing hed get her to scream just by his talented tounge and thought wh her talented mouth ahe could do the same.
 
Jeremiah couldnt help but smirk his fingers gently circling her clit as she offered to 'help him out' his cock throbbed her oral skill had left anything hed experianced before for dead but he wasnt ready to giver up complete control just yet.

Jeremiah: All in time, patience your wickedness...

Jeremiah slid his tongue over her outer lips teasingly before slding his fingers aside and replacing them with his tongue
 
" Fuck" Sadie gasped feeling Jeremiah replace his fingers with his tounge. She gripped the cushion beneath her and chuckled at his comment.

She relaxed a bit letting him lick her and ran her fingers through his hair. " God your such a tease" she moaned
 
A devilish tuckle escaped Jeremiahs lips as his tongue began to stroke her most sensative button, her immediate frustration was music to his ears. Jeremiahs hands slid firmly up her legs bwfore reachibg out to traps hers arms and hold them at her side. looking up onto her incredible eyes he smiles and then as hw wrapped his lip around her clit he began to suck..

Jeremiah knew what he was doing and he knew her frustration would only increase, what she didnt know was just how far he intended to push
 
"Ohhh mmmm" Sadie groaned in frustration. He trapped her hands at her side and grinned wickedly at her before sucking on her clit. ".....Shit!!" She moaned gripping the sheet beneath her nails. She wanted more.. she wanted to touch him. "Jeremiah...." she gasped throwing her head back.

She bit her lip growing closer to the orgasm and becoming breathless.
 
If there was one thing Jeremiah loved it was oral and to see and feel it working made it even better, especially with Sadie. He felt her getting closer and heard her breathing begin to heighten in response he began to move his tongue more directly over her most sensitive button. As her moans became louder in turn he sucked harder. He smirked up at her devilishly she was getting closer and closer and although he new she was smart enough to know he was planning something but she wouldnt know what yet. Just as she reached the edge he instantly stopped and brought himself to his feet licking his lips confidently.

Jeremiah: Mmmm you taste just as good as I remember.. But I believe you wanted the chance to help?

Jeremiah smirked, daring her to take her opportunity to retake control. Of course it wasnt going to be quite as simple as that
 
Sadie looked up at him half shocked half confused. She was about to cum Why did he stop? He smirked at her while he was licking her and..... the devil! He had been planning that. She bit her lip unconsciously watching him lip his lips.

J: Mmm you taste just as good as I remember..But I believe you wanted the chance to help?

Sadie sat up and grinned 'Oh ill help alright, Ill have you shooting cum so hard itll leave you tired' she thought and said to him "Mmm ok Jeremiah" she said still frustrated and moved in front of him getting on her knees.
 
Jeremiah watched her as she seemingly started plotting in her head but played it cool, he wanted her to think he was underestimating her, he needed to ensure she didn't put the puzzle together.. Atleast not yet anyway, as Sadie moved to her knees Jeremiah couldn't help but groan as Sadie movies to her knees, he had attempted to prepare himself for this but what he was about to face was going to be the hardest part of the entire night. He was going to be forced to face her most incredible skill.

Sadie: Mmm ok Jeremiah

Jeremiah grinned running his fingers through her hair, a sign of things to come but he played it off as arousal, for now he would allow her to think she had the upperhand.. He just had to ensure he stayed to the plan
 
Sadie reached out stroking him softly but firmly getting him fully stiff. She grinned looking up at him and then began licking his cock for a bit staring up at him wanting to tease him a bit. She leaned slowly licked up his cock then took him in her mouth moaning.

" Mmm your so hard baby you taste so good" she said and then took him in again this time a little deeper. She wanted him to think he was still in control but she planned on sucking him like a pro.
 
Jeremiahs eyes locked on hers as her lips made contact with his cock, fro the very first touch he could already tell that she was teasing, of course having to make this even more difficult for him. He made no attempt to get control back quite yet but instead repositioned himself, attempting to me himself appear nervous even if he wasnt. He groaned loudly but even if she was just teasing it felt incredible so there was nothing fake about what came next.

Jeremiah: Ooooh fuck your way too good at this
 
J: Ooooh fuck your way too good at this

Sadie grinned and licked his cock moaning Mmmm lots of practice baby and instructional videos she grinned and winked before sucking him deeper. She moaned taking him in her throat a bit and massaging his balls. She decided to try something new and took one in her mouth sucking it while stroking his cock.
 
Jeremiah moaned, his knees weakening ever so slightly as she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, his fingers continued to run through her hair as a deep uncontrolled groan escaped his lips. My god did that feel good, he'd never had someone suck his balls before, for a moment his fingers began to tention as his fingers began to grip her hair but he didnt, not yet she needed to believe he was losing control, however too much more of this and he just might.

Jeremiah: Holy f... uuuuuuuck!

His eyes continually locked with hers his smirk returned as he looked down on her, no maybe it was time. Suddenly his fingers gripped a fistfull of hqir and he pulled her head back his ball popping from her mouth with a significant noise before he forced the full length of his cock deep deeo down her throat, the head of his cock pressing firmly against th back of her throat causing her to gag for amoment before he retracted himself again. And then without giving her a chance to regain control he began to fuck her mouth.

Jeremiah: Mmmm yeah thats it, I remember how much you reacted when I did this yesterday, lets see how you enjoy it when I use your mouth to make me cum
 
Back
Top