An Office for Growth (SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

I pull you inside by your throbbing panty-covered cock just as a group of men and women turn the corner. Their talking stops and I leave the door cracked. You overhear... "What was that?" "Some woman stumbling home probably..."

"Now, you've torn your dress which was very naughty of you," I admonish, gently (so far). I release your pantied-cock and snap your garters for fun. You feel them sting against the tops of your girly-smooth-shaven thighs. (Are you shaven everywhere?) "Take off the dress. You can mend it later with your chores. Now let me see what a sexy little sissy slut you are! I never thought you were this far into it but I guess when all you wear are panties to work, it should not have surprised me."

(Assuming you take the dress off and stand there)

"Mmmm," I say admiring your rigid cock tenting your white panties. "You have excellent taste, Kelli. I spin my fingers and you dutifully turn slowly around in place. You feel my hand and long fingernails tease your sissy ass through the white satin panties. I look closely at your face to see if you did any makeup or if you did it up to the standards of a woman.
 
I let out a moan loud enough that the men and women can hear me as you grip my cock and pull me into your home. I listen from the open door and blush, starting to giggle, embarrassed. I turn back towards you and lower my eyes respectfully--jumping as you snap the garters. I obediently remove the dress--exposing my cleanly shaven lower half and torso. There is a small patch of hair on my chest.

"Now let me see what a sexy little sissy slut you are! I never thought you were this far into it but I guess when all you wear are panties to work, it should not have surprised me."

I blush and spin for you. Feeling your eyes looking over my body as I do so. I smile hesitantly as I pause--knowing that you are watching and observing my tendencies. While I have not applied any make-up this evening my features are clearly feminine with long eyelashes and fair skin. My lips are pouty I have learned how to pucker them just so.
 
"mmm, so lovely... what a great canvas to work with. Okay, let's start with your makeup. Follow me."

I shut the door on the gawking neighbors who had been looking at you this whole time and lead you upstairs. We pass a beautiful master bedroom and to a smaller bedroom. This is adorned in pinks and satins and looks more like a girl's room. There are panties here and there, bras and other bits of lingerie. You see a pair of high heels by the bed. A walk-in closet beckons stuffed with satin, lace, and very feminine lingerie and clothes.

I have you sit at an elaborate vanity and turn on the lights. A wide variety of makeup sits on the vanity and I consider what will make you look perfectly female... and fuckable.
 
"Thank you, Ms." I blush as you compliment me and follow you lead me upstairs. My eyes linger on the master bedroom which is a very large room and they widen as we step into the spare bedroom. My eyes pan over the room and they widen as I notice the panties, bras and lingerie lying about and heels on the bedroom.

I bit my lip as I see the pink walk-in closet and my eyes linger on the wall of heels. Then I turn towards the vanity and marvel at all of the make-up. "Wow, Ms. I never knew that it took so much work to be a woman. What work you must put into this!" I blush aware that your eyes are sweeping over my figure and that likely I am to be sitting at the vanity soon--to be made-up by you.
 
"Settle down honey," I chide softly and get to work. You watch intently as I work through the layers of makeup. Slowly you watch yourself disappear and a beautiful woman appear. You are surprised at how complete the transformation is as I put the last layers of lipstick on your lips.

"Okay, we're almost out of time to prepare. Quick, go in the closet and grab the sissiest dress you're just dying to wear."
 
I sit enthralled by the transformation that is taking place in front of my very eyes. I bat my eyelashes and pucker my lips not even certain that it is me in the mirror. I look up and catch your eye and can see the glint of satisfaction as you look down on me.

"But, Ms. Angelique, I thought it was just going to be us?" I blush and move towards the closet obediently. After a couple of minutes I cone out of the closet with a pink dress in hand. "Do you like this dress, Ms? Do you think that it will look good?" I blush and hold it up for you to see.
 
"I think it will look perfect, but you need work on your figure." I frown as I look at your lingerie. "Good thing I'm prepared."

I fetch a silver box from the chest of drawers and open it up. You see a pair of beautiful breasts. I move your lingerie to expose your chest, smile as I touch your perfectly shaved skin, and then place each of them on your chest. You can see in the mirror of the vanity and are shocked at how perfectly they match your skin tone.

Once I'm satisfied with how they should sit, I apply firm, long-lasting glue and place each breast, holding it in place until it is totally attached to your body. You feel the weight of the forms on your chest. When I take my hands away, you look in the mirror and see yourself with beautiful, full, D-cup breasts.
 
I blush as you pull away the lingerie to expose my chest. I watch as you place the breasts on my chest. "Oh, Ms. Angelique! They look perfect. My finger runs over the breast form marveling at how well they match my skin. "How did you know...?" My hands cup the breasts and I bite my lower lip looking at my reflection in the vanity.

I stand up once they are in place and spin slowly admiring my figure in the mirror. Marveling at the complete transformation that has taken place. The skimpy dress that I am wearing barely covers my ass as it blows about. I pucker my lips and smile at how plump they look. Stepping forward I offer you my hand and drop to my knees. "How may I thank you, Ms?"

I stand up and smooth out the dress--ensuring that my bulge is properly hidden.
 
"Well, girlfriend, we're having a party in about thirty minutes. You can enjoy being a girl for a little while with my friends and then we can 'see what happens'," I grin wickedly.

I lead you to the main rooms of the house, show you the bar so you can get people their drinks, and then I arrange a playlist of light jazz music. Lighting a few candles around the house is just done when the doorbell rings.

"Kelly, dear, will you get the door? You can put their coats in the foyer closet."

Showing yourself to strangers dressed up as a woman? The makeover was pretty amazing, but your voice? Your wobbly step in the high heels? How does it make you feel?
 
I blush and nod. "Thank you, Ms. Angelique." I lower my head respectfully and shift from foor to foot. "Kelly, dear, will you get the door? You can put their coats in the foyer closet.""Yes, Ms. I will get the door." I walk a little unsteadily to the doorway and put my hand on the knob bracing myself for the first guests.

As I open the door I smile and nod at the guests. My first words dressed as a woman are quiet, respectful, as I become conscious of just how un-womanly my normal voice sounds. "Good evening and welcome! Can I take your coats?" I wait, butterflies in my stomach, as the first guests remove their coats and hand them to me. I turn from the guests and walk towards the foyer--knowing that my ankles are shaking obviously as I do so but also aware that I cannot help by sway my hips with each step across the room.
 
I watch as you naturally put one foot in front of each other like a model, accentuating the sway of your hips. I can see you blush as the guests, men and women greet you politely and look you over in amazement.

Soon the room is full with four couples, myself and you. Everyone has a drink and there is conversation going on in pockets.

"Kelly, can you help me in the kitchen?" I ask sweetly. You follow and we move just out of sight of the guests.

"Pull up your dress and pull down your panties," I instruct as I begin to unwrap some objects from a package on the counter.
 
"Yes, Ms. I will." I follow you to the kitchen obediently. Conscious of how unsteady I feel in the heels that I am wearing but knowing that my confidence is growing. I am happy to get away from the stares of the couples who have come over as your guests. I step into the kitchen and relax--knowing that no one is staring.

"Pull up your dress and pull down your panties."

My eyes widen and I pause momentarily before obeying you. I begin by just removing the panties from underneath the dress. "Do you want my dress all of the way off, Ms?" I blush not wanting to be completely nude in front of your house guests.

My eyes widen as you unwrap some objects and I wonder what is about to happen.
 
"Panties to your knees and dress above your waist will be fine. Good, now grab the counter and bend over. Put that sissy bottom out for me."

After you comply, you feel me massage your bottom and it feels amazing, your little cock getting rock hard. My fingers tease your hole and soon add lubricant. One finger tests your hole, eventually sliding in and pushing lube in. I start pumping your hole with my finger and hear you whimper in pleasure. I touch your cock and feel how hard and engorged it is.

You feel the head of something at your hole and tense up. I rub your bottom gently until you relax. The object pushes into your hole a little and we repeat the process until suddenly, the fattest part of the object somehow enters you and you close around a new thinner part.

Your bottom is so full with this object you're panting. I give it a tug and it isn't coming out any time soon. "I thought you'd enjoy something in your pussy, sissy." I pull your panties up, tight over your bottom and barely containing your erection. Smoothing down your dress, I give you a hug from behind and whisper, "You'll feel me inside you with every movement you make this evening. You'll know when they look at you that you're stuffed in your pussy and your little cock won't get soft all night..."
 
I bend forward and start to moan as you tease my hole and shiver as I feel the lube dripping down my cheeks. I nearly jump as I feel you pressing something at my hold before I realize that I am expected to relax. As I feel the item inserted into my ass I let out a moan and my hands grip the counter in front of me--my knuckles turning white.

"I thought you'd enjoy something in your pussy, sissy."

I stand up and can feel the plug filling my sissy pussy. I groan as you pull my skirt down and smooth it over the bulge. "How am I going to go out there like this, Ms? I'm not going to be able to hide my excitement!" But I know what is expected of me and I step through the door and move across the room feeling the plug buried inside of me with each step.
 
(Excellent picture as always, honey)


You return to serving the couples by refreshing drinks. Every moment is erotic pleasure for you as you feel your sissy pussy filled and it moving inside you. Your cock is achingly hard in your little panties under the dress.

Your arousal is so intense you miss that the room has gotten quiet and I've been talking.

"...surprising but in the most delightful way. No coaxing or enticing and you see how far we got, a true beauty. Now, I think we've had enough small talk. Who wants to get us started?"

There is some amused chatter until finally a tall man with a short blonde crew cut stands up with the encouragement of the woman he arrived with.

"Kelly, I'm going to offer you an opportunity but you have the right to walk away now if you wish with no hard feelings at all. Some gurls are made to prissy around in little panties while others are total sissies who want to push themselves, to embrace how desirable they can become as a sissy and to earn it with their performance. I think I know which you are but tell me. Do you want to go home now with all your pretty new things or would you like to explore your deepest desires for real?"
 
Each time I squat I can feel the buttplug stretching my ass and I have to bite my lower lip to hold back a whimper of pleasure. I've become so concentrated on stifling my moans that I've completely tuned out the room. When I come back to consciousness I am aware of just how quiet everyone has gotten.

"...surprising but in the most delightful way. No coaxing or enticing and you see how far we got, a true beauty. Now, I think we've had enough small talk. Who wants to get us started?"

I turn towards you with an eyebrow raised as a man stands up with a pat on his ass from the woman that he has arrived with. I gulp as you invite me to experience my deepest desires and I can only nod in acceptance of everything that I have come to embrace with you and your guests. "Ms. Angelique, I am hear to do and fulfill your desires."

I can sense the man standing next to me and my eyes move over the room taking in your girlfriends their dates. Wondering what they think of the slut that I have transformed into but knowing that they don't know the professional self that I am within your company--only naughty gurl that stands in front of them.
 
I sit back on a couch next to another blonde woman. immediately my fingers begin to idly caress her leg beneath her skirt as we watch you. I smile knowing that I've unleashed you to follow your deepest desires which was my goal all along.

The man steps up to you and you're surprised that his hands are gentle. He takes you loosely into his arms and smiles.

"You are such a beautiful woman," he murmurs, the rest of the room fading away. His hands begin to explore your body, your curves and you thrill to feel your outfit on your body and squirm to feel the invader in your pussy.

He takes your hand and places it on the bulging front of his slacks...
 
My eyes devour you as you sit back touching the woman next to you. I bite my lower lip and hardly notice as I am leaving teeth marks in my skin. I almost jump as the man walks forward and takes me into his arms.

I feel his arms wrapped around me and am surprised at how right it feels to be handled by this man. I react to his hands on my body pressing myself against his chest as I feel his hands toying with my ass. I let out a moan as my back arches--my lips and breath close to his neck, my hands on his chest.

Feeling him take my hand I blush as I feel how large his bulge. "Fuck...." I mean as I squeeze his bulge--gently pinch the tip of his thick cock as my fingers roam further to his balls. I look over to the couch making eye contact with you and smiling hesitantly as I feel his hands firmly grasp my ass.
 
"It's all for you, honey. Embrace it and do everything you've dreamed of..." I encourage before turning and kissing the woman next to me.
 
My eyes widen as you turn to kiss the woman seated next to you. My hand slips underneath his waist line and my fingers gently tickle his balls as we both watch the two of you kissing in front of us.
 
He brings a hand up your back, caressing you until it reaches your shoulder and you feel a slight downward pressure. You submit and slowly sink to your knees in front of him.

His bulge is quite large now, making a perfect outline in the front of his slacks.

"Suck it," he growls in arousal.
 
Kelley reaches up and his hand traces the engorged cock through the man's slacks. He cannot believe that he has found himself here. Unbuttoning the man's slacks his eyes widen as the cock bounces in front of him. Hesitantly Kelley fingers wrap around the cock and he leans forward--feeling the pressure of the man's hands on the back of his head.
 
I watch as the large cock pushes into your mouth, stretching your lips, and the look of bliss that glazes over your eyes. My friend starts to pump and you moan. I can see your cock is getting so hard in your lingerie. It pleases me that my suspicions were right and that I was able to help you realize some of your sexual fantasies.

The woman next to me begins to kiss down my body, disrobing me until she is pulling my panties down and beginning to kiss and lick my pussy. I stroke her body idly with one hand as I watch you.

Another man rises and strips naked, his cock vibrant and rock hard as he watches you sucking cock. He grabs some lube conveniently left around the room and gets his cock super slick. He moves to kneel behind you...
 
I moan around his thick cock as he thrusts his hips forward. I can feel his balls pressing against my chin as he places his hand on the back of my head and forces his cock deep into my eager mouth. I watch out of the corner of my eye as the woman begins to undress you and pleasure you--which only makes me more excited and eager to please.

I thrust my hips forward helplessly my own cock hard and standing tall. As the man comes to kneel behind me I shift my position--sitting on my knees--my ass up in the air. I pause on sucking the man's cock and look over to you hoping for some sort of encouragement or direction as I feel his hand going to my hips.
 
"You're a sweet little sissy cocksucker," I coo, playing with my breast as the woman mouths my pussy eagerly. "You'll love having cocks in both places. He'll take it slow..."

You feel your panties being pulled down until just your cock head is trapped in them in the front. Strong hands and fingers massage your bottom and probe your hole, urging you to relax and let his lubed thumb inside you...
 
Back
Top