A Lady and A Dragon

Tomas had been looking forward to the dinner with Mattie at the casual café. The café was a kind of hamburger and pizza place but a little fancier than the standard. However, both Mattie and Tomas were still drinking out of plastic cups. So it was not too fancy! Mattie appeared to have started without him and was feeling pretty good by the time he showed up.

That is the when the evening turned weird and scary. Mattie started talking about fucking. That was great … but even better … Tomas’ name kept popping up in her statements. Like “I want to fuck you, Tomas!” Tomas was feeling pretty good … and then Mattie scared the shit out of him. “I want to bare your children …!!” she said.

HOLY SHIT … he was not ready to have kids. NO WAY. This was a really fatal mistake some women made with men. They started talking about having kids too early in the relationship. Tomas’ mind was working overtime on how to get out of this relationship … and quickly!

In the meantime, they ordered some food and when Mattie had finished eating she was back to herself again. Tomas was still freaked out about the kid comment … but was still trying to have fun this night. Tomas got up to go to the bathroom and two guys bumped into him. The guys were in their mid-thirties in appearance; both had shaved all their hair and had tattoos down their arms. They kind of looked like bikers … They were dressed in jeans, t-shirts, and leather jackets. Tomas got the impression that these two men were more than just assholes … they were most likely criminals!

"HEY asshole do we need to teach you a lesson'?" One said to Tomas in a threating way.

"No … ahhh sorry for bumping into you” Tomas said trying to defuse the situation. He thought maybe the uneasy feeling people got around him was causing this situation, it would not be the first time he had gotten into a fight because of it.

One of the thugs looked down at Mattie "Hey SLUT!" He said "Why are you with this loser … when you can have some REAL MAN MEAT” He said grabbing his crotch in front of her and rubbing his crotch against her head. “Come on OPEN UP” He said.
 
Last edited:
Mattie simply smiled at the men.
I have the man and all the cock I could ask for with this one.
Points to Tomas at the same time grabbing up her wine glass taking a small sip and then it happened.

The glass got smashed and shattered against the one man's head, and her knees quickly came up and in contact with the other man's crotch area.

See what was not known at all was that Mattie was a black belt in not just one but two forms of marshal arts.
This however was quickly learned when both men where soon on the floor begging for Mattie to stop.

Mattie did finally stop and as the men began to crawl away the whole place cheering Mattie called out.
And next time you might want to rethink picking on a female or a male for that matter especially when you do not know them.

Mattie then leaned in and whispered so only Tomas could hear.
No one but my dragon is taking my sacredness fully and not until my twentieth birthday.
 
Tomas could not believe it, Mattie destroyed the two assholes. As the crowd was still cheering she just walked over to him like it was no big deal and whispered “No one but my dragon is taking my sacredness fully and not until my twentieth birthday.”

Tomas’ mind was spinning wildly … just a little while ago she was begging him to fuck her. Wanted to bare his children … now she wanted to wait until her 20th birthday. When was that? He had no clue. He shook his head and decided to change the subject.

“Wow Mattie … where did you learn to fight like that? That was amazing! Are you hurt?" Tomas ask her concerned about her well being.
 
Growing up with two brothers both older then I they taught me.

Mattie simply smiled, leaned in and kissed Tomas.
And yes, I am fine.
See not a mark on me.

It was true there was not a mark anywhere on Mattie.

Now can we go please. Maybe to place filled with less ass holes.

...No I do not care where either.
 
They both walked out of the café and headed down the street.

“I’m so sorry Mattie … I thought dinner would be a fun way to spend the evening” Tomas said disappointed

“People trend to react badly to me … I think it is related to my dragon part.” Tomas explained then he got an idea

“Hey … I still need to use the bathroom and it’s not too late want to find a bar to hang out in?” He asked her
 
That sounds great Tomas. Which bar do you have in mind?
Mattie as she spoke slipped her hand into that of Tomas and waited his reply.
 
As they walked hand in hand, they found a bar only a block away. It was kind of a college bar … with pool tables and a jukebox for playing music. There was even a small dance floor. They grabbed a booth in the back and ordered two drinks and some munchies.

This gave them some time just to talk. Tomas’ attention was riveted on Mattie as he listened to her stories and stared into her pretty face. She was a natural beauty. There were no hidden agendas or schemes. She said what was on her mind right when she thought it. It was refreshing. So many people these days could not be themselves.

That thought made him reflect on himself. He was never himself, always hiding his dragon half. But with Mattie, that was not necessary. He could be himself.

“Well, besides being a secret Ninja … are there any other deep dark secrets I should know about?” Tomas asked her.
 
None to concern yourself over Tomas or none I care to share right now. Maybe in a more private place where other ears can hear. However right now I am enjoying being out and enjoying being with you.

Mattie said as she picked up her drink never once moving her eyes from that of Tomas.

The truth was Mattie had a few secrets ((lol most of which I have to figure out.)) none of which she was ready to share at that very moment. She only hoped that Tomas understood.

Mattie of course also had a few questions for Tomas but again those would wait until they where alone.
 
It did not bother Tomas that Mattie had no secrets to disclose. He took her on face value. They shifted the conversation to different teachers they knew. One in particular had them talking for a while, the senior faculty member of the Philosophy Department. He was a bad teacher … he had a reputation of giving out lots of bad grades ….really screwing his students. Then Tomas told Mattie both figuratively and literally!

“What” she asked

“Oh yes …” Tomas said shaking his head up and down. “All the pretty young woman that are willing to suck his cock … get good grades. None of the average looking girls and all the guys stand a chance in that class.” Tomas explained.

Tomas talked a bit about his physics degree and graduate work. They also talked about the College, how pretty the campus was, how elite it is, and that nearly 70% of the student body is female! Tomas liked that part. They also talked about the degrees from Ivy League schools and other schools and how useful that was.

After a rough start the two had a nice evening.
 
Last edited:
Growing tired Mattie looked down to her watch eyes then suddenly flying open for a brief few seconds.

We have been talking all night.
It's going on 5am and I have class beginning at 8am and it's with Professor Asshole.

Tomas would know who she meant for it was the same professor they had spent probably a good hour plus talking about.
Tomas also learned that unlike most females Mattie was doing fairly well in his class without any sexual help but that it helped she was very good friends with not one but two lawyers.

Tomas do you mind if I crash at your place again,you don't even have to leave if you do not want. It's just your place or well room is closer to the cafeteria then mine which also makes it closer to Professor Asshole class and we all know no matter how much you suck his cock and other sexual acts, not that do and you know this that if you are more then 5 minuets late he counts you as absent and also takes 30 percent off your next test grade which that I can not afford at all if I hope to in fact have all my schooling here 100 percent paid for at least until after the experimentation I am being a part of happens.
 
Three weeks later

Tomas O’Conner looked at the horizon as the sun disappeared behind the distant mountains. The sky was alive with color as if it was on fire! There were shimming yellow clouds, and glowing red ones and softer dark purple ones.

Tomas was at the local Starbucks near the university. This is where he had met Mattie three weeks ago. He remembered he had been in a bad mood. That was not the case today. In fact, after a bumpy start and a weird blind date, they had really hit it off. He got out of the car and headed into the coffee shop. He ordered a vanilla latte and a piece of double dark chocolate espresso cheese cake. As the barista prepared his order, he caught his image in the reflective chrome of the coffee machine.

He swept his hand through his sandy colored hair, pulling it away from his face. His bright green eyes shined with happiness. His relationship with Mattie had put joy back in his life. He knew that, but he also knew it might not last.

The barista called his name and handed him the coffee and the piece of cake. Tomas grabbed two forks and head out to the patio. Mattie was in her regular spot … her blonde in a ponytail today. She was working on another paper for her class. He headed over to her.

“Some double dark chocolate espresso cheese cake … fair maiden?’ He asked.

“Oh Sir Knight … you come to my rescue again. An evil professor as doomed me to this foul place with no food or drink.” Mattie joked.

“Well here you go.” Tomas said as he placed the cake before her and sat down next to her. A twinkle of excitement in his eyes, “a kiss for your brave rescuer?” He asked.

Mattie moving closer to him and whispered “You are not a knight … you’re a dragon”

Tomas smiled back “And you’re not a fair maiden … but a beautiful ninja princess!” They kissed in a cute and loving way and then both of them laughed at their silliness. They flirted and kissed, but that is as far as they had gone.

“Hey you heard what happened to Professor “Can’t keep his pants zipped up”? … He got fired today and everyone’s grades are going to be calculated. I’ll bet you ... they are going to change that low C you got!” Tomas pointed out.
 
Mattie would look up smiling at Tomas.

Always the clown my love, and yes I did hear. Who do you think got him fried? I mean I warned him once and I guess he forgot my warning. Then again with a class full of girls and even some of the boys backing me up it was not hard at all.

Mattie would then take another bite of food which Tomas had brought over before speaking once more this time in a voice even Tomas would barely hear despite his great hearing.

I had a dream last night it was so erotic that when I woke I masturbated myself thinking of you and I did so until I reached my peak. I know there is only two weeks left but I think the wait may drive me insane, or well it would if I did not have so much work to do.
Do you mind if I meet you in the cafe at school in several hours for dinner Tomas? You see as much as I love your company you are becoming too much of a distraction and now I must rewrite this part of the paper again.

Mattie would then hand Tomas the paper she was talking about upon it rather then words written Mattie had drawn a figure of a dragon with a cock nearly twice as long if not more so then a normal male cock, a female on all fours with a clearly distended belly, and the female with a bubble above it saying the words fuck me fuck me harder.

Now how Mattie had manged to draw that as she did would be anyone's guess but she did and as she handed it to Tomas, Tomas would notice Mattie's sex scent was peaking up once more.
 
Tomas sighed “Too much of a distraction? That is a new one … I’m more familiar with the “let’s be friends” statement” He said clearly wanting to stay. Mattie did not need to say anything, her eyes just narrowed.

“Ok I get it … I have to go … I feel like Will Turner from the pirate movies … we must stay apart … and can only see each other … One day ashore and Ten years at sea. Or in my case one hour for diner the rest of the time away! That's a steep price to pay for our relationship." Tomas said.

Mattie smiled, remembering the line from the movie "Depends on the one hour!"

Tomas laughed “You are correct … see you at dinner” He got up and left the Starbucks. He drove over to the physics lab to work on his experiment. He thought about the diner coming up. He wanted to talk to Mattie about his dragon form and what happens when he transforms. But there had not been a good time or an interruption would occur. Maybe at dinner tonight there would be a good time to talk about it.
 
It's not that bad.
Mattie chuckled as she down at the table in the restaurant.
I was only 10 minuets late Tomas so what is that face for.

Then a dawning look crossed her face.
Oh shit Tomas do we need to leave. Is it that time? Are you, you know?
If you are how long do we have. Where do you go? Do you need me to drive?
Do you need to stop for anything?

For everyone eavesdropping they would think Mattie was speaking to a female going into labor not a strong male.

Mattie had been so caught up in school work and getting the final approval to be part of this female breeding program to make stronger males she was not aware of when Tomas shifted, how long it lasted, or anything and now seeing his face dower like almost in pain had sent Mattie into a tail spin of worry and concern especially since over the last month nearly they had barely had as he said at the coffee shop one or two hours every few days to visit and even then most of the time Mattie was still working on stuff to the point that Tomas had on a few occasion had to force Mattie to stop working and at least eat a meal before she passed out and got rushed to the hospital which would end any plans of her breeding with him and therefore end their relationship due to Mattie having to leave the school.
 
Tomas sighed “Mattie … Mattie … slow down … everything is fine.” His face started to brighten up over her misunderstanding. He thought about all the questions she was asking. Perhaps now was a good time to tell her. He needed to do it at some point. The booth they were in, ensured their conversation would remain private.

“Mattie … let me tell you about the first time I changed” Tomas explained.

“I had been asleep … but my mind woke up. I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to return to sleep. But my senses were totally awake against my will. They seemed to be attacking my mind … with new and vibrant information. I could feel that something was wrong. This is going to sound weird … but I was feeling different, powerful ... I was feeling free!

I gave up on sleep and got up out of bed … and headed for the backyard. Why? … I was not sure … but it felt like the right thing to do. The smells were overwhelmingly pungent, and the sound of my breathing thundered in my ears. My vison was amazing … somehow everything was brighter, images sharper and more defined. But there was almost no light, it was a new moon.

I was in the backyard … My body trembled with the raw power now constantly coursing through it, the curse burning through me. The enchantment gave me the strangely textured instincts of a dragon; I was tougher, stronger, faster ... better.

I looked down and saw my hands changing a red color. I remembered saying out loud to myself "Well thiss isss unexsspected," Cream-colored claws appeared in place of my fingernails, framed by red scales. "What the hell?!" I say and heard the quality of my voice changing … it was deeper, like it came from a huge beast. There was hisses too in it … Wondering my tongue explored the inside of my mouth … curious, I found a pointier, sharper environment. The tongue itself seemed to be able to touch two places at once. I stuck it out cautiously; the two prongs of my forked tongue wiggled gently!

I was also growing bigger … I looked down to the ground … I was taller, filling the backyard. But I noticed something even more shocking. My nose obscured my view. I reached up with my clawed hands and felt along its contours, I found I had a dragon like beak and opened my mouth, and found fang-like canines everywhere. It all sort of made sense, I had been having dreams about being a dragon … and now I was becoming one.

With my long neck I was able to examine the rest of my body. I had a huge chest and abdomen … I had wings! Big leathery smooth, bat like wings! I brought my head under my belly. I had a lighter colored skin on my dragon underbelly and a big tail. I also had a big ...” Tomas whispered the last part to Mattie “Penis”.

I was not really scare … I was just kind of surprised. I slowly bunched up my huge muscles and jumped into the air … I knew I was powerful, magnificent, dangerous. With a dragon chuckle at my own magnificence, I flew over the city.”

Mattie was just looking at him, not knowing what to say. Tomas smiled.

“It happens exactly at midnight on a new moon … I usually need to go to an isolated spot or field. The biggest problem is clothing … if I don’t remove it ahead of time … they are shredded during the change.” Tomas explained.

“Anyhow … how was your day?” Tomas asked like this was the most normal of conversations.
 
Mattie smiled.
"Thank you for telling me this, but when does the change happen since clearly and oddly it does not happen on a full moon."

"As far as my day it was prefect I got my final approval to go on and be part of this new breeding program, and I got approval for you to be my mate in this."

Mattie then slid some papers over to Tomas.
"All you have to do is fill these out and have a few minor test run like blood work, and well general male health stuff when you are able, and Tomas I do mean minor." Really in the end it is a major phys eval but you have already gone through a lot of that, plus they like that we are a couple already that is a huge bonus."

Unfolding and sliding more papers over to Tomas.
"These here are mine Tomas so you might have a better idea of what to expect."

~~Patient- Matilda V. Consumer AKA Mattie,
age- roughly 2 week from 20 years of age.
sex- female born that way
able to conceive- all test indicate yes
able to carry- all test indicate yes
able to carry multiples- all test indicate yes, however recommend no more then two due to size.
blood type- O with minuscule traces of D+-- proteins **note here male breeder must have at least D++- protein traces to be a match.**~~


Folding the paper back up, Mattie spoke softly.
"Tomas I am really not feeling well all of a sudden."
"Before leaving they gave me a shot and told me I might not start feeling well several hours later." "The shot was given to me at like 2:52 PM, and oh...."

Mattie would quickly dump out her bag all over the table and floor and duck herself as well as possible under the table and become sick.

Coming back up her face flushed and eyes filled with tears.
"I am so sorry Tomas that came from no where, and I couldn't stop it."
"Here, here is money for the dinner, I, I, I... oh gods not...."

It was too late money thrown on the table Mattie's head and face in her bag and another wave of sickness ripping through her body and then Tomas watching as Mattie literally ran from the place they where eating.




An hour or so later Tomas would get a frantic phone call from Mattie her voice rote with pain.
"Please Tomas come to my place and bring your research laptop."
"You know which one."
"Something is terribly wrong."

Tomas would then hear the phone drop Mattie scream out in pain followed by the very distinct sound of Mattie once more becoming sick followed by silence.
 
Last edited:
Tomas was in a panic. After they dinner had ended before it started, Tomas headed over to the physics laboratory to check on the experiments. Then he had gotten Mattie’s phone call. She sounded like she was really in trouble. He got in his old/classic Ford Mustang and turned the key. The engine coughed a few times … the car rattled, and then died.

“SHITTTT” He screamed and turned the key again. The engine made another attempt to start but did not make it.

“Not now … you had better start … or when I turn into a dragon next time … I’M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!!!!” He screamed at his beloved car. This time, when he turned the key … the car started right up. He drove across campus and just drove up on the sidewalk, not worrying about finding a parking spot.

He ran to her dorm room, the research computer under his arm. He knocked at Mattie’s door, but only waited a second … then he opened it (she left the door unlocked many times). As he entered her room, he was shock at what he saw!

“Mattie … what is happening to you?” He gasped in total shock.
 
Mattie was huge and sobbing as Tomas came in so her words where hard to understand.

I do not know. I think it might have to do with the shot, but the nurse person who gave it to me didn't give me any warnings or paper work like all the other times.
Tomas I need you to do some research for me please. I need to know what is going on. How much worse this may get, and how long this is to last.
I can tell you two things or maybe three that maybe useful to you.
One the shot had a red huge to it.
Two it was given right into my belly/womb area
Three I have been sick now a total of six times since coming home, and by my guessing I am if I where expecting that is six to eight months along.
Oh yes, and four, I was given the shot I think like eight to ten hours ago.
and now Tomas make yourself at home you know where everything, as for me I am going to retire to my room area. I would say you could join me but not this time.

With that Mattie turns and heads into her room barely getting the door closed and fully from Tomas's view before collapsing to her knees as wave after wave of sickness and belly growth went through her so that Mattie finally passed out from the pain thankful for two things, one Tomas always worked with very loud music on, and two that upon meeting Tomas they had made her room somewhat sound proof since they knew due to size and roommates Tomas's place was out.
 
Tomas sat down and pulled out the laptop. It was not easy to find any information on the drugs being used for this experiment. But Tomas was used to doing research ... this was like a night session. After an hour, he had found out what he could about the drug.

The shot in fact was supposed to determine roughly how many weeks or months the female is going to carry the baby. There were variation and it was not an exact science but for each hour after the shot was given it counts for a week in pregnancy time until the first wave of sickness.

Once the first wave of sickness, the second part of the shot kicked in. This part determines how hard the pregnancy would be.

The shot itself should ware off in two or three days at the most and during that time the women could get as huge as seven to eight months pregnant as with three or four babies.

He found a side note ---- that said if the female looks any larger then the size of a woman eight months with quads seek immediate help from the research lab. Also seek immediate help if after three days the shot has not worn off and she is not back to normal size.

There was one last warning in big bold black letters at the end.
MEN SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS SHOT. THE SHOT IS LETHAL.
FEMALE BE AWARE ONCE SHOT WARES OFF EXTREME DESIRE FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE MAY FOLLOW.​
 
Later in the day when Tomas finally did see Mattie again she was now looking as if she was 5-7 months along with twins.
Her voice weak, and cracking, as she spoke sounding and looking like any minuets she could become violently ill again.

"Tomas what did you find out about what is going on with me, please tell me something, anything at all."

Mattie could tell Tomas was both in shock and also turned on or maybe that was her for even as another wave of sickness passed through her body Mattie was feeling herself growing wetter and wetter.
 
Thomas got Mattie some water and explained what he had learned. He told her about the shot determined roughly how many weeks or months the female is going to carry the baby. The second part of the shot determined how hard the pregnancy would be and that the shot itself would ware off in two or three days at the most and during that time the women could get as huge as seven to eight months pregnant as with three or four babies. He also explained the side notes about males not take it and female extreme desire for sexual intercourse that will follow.
 
As the days passed the need for fucking became stronger and stronger so that by the third day both Mattie and Tomas where growing greatly concerned for Mattie was still swollen huge so huge in fact she was boarding on dangerously on unsafe. To make matter worse Tomas had witnessed Mattie getting off for what was the fifth time since waking up only several hours ago where as the other day he witnessed this act maybe twice.

After the last round of getting herself off Mattie's voice came weakly.
"Tomas I think something is very wrong. My stomach suddenly feels as if there is a huge rock inside of it or well that is the best way I can describe it."

As Mattie spoke both Tomas and her would begin to see her stomach moving around very oddly, what happened next the text which Tomas found did not warn of for out of no where Mattie had a rush of fluid leave her body as if her water had broken if she was expecting, and then Tomas witnessed Mattie run for the washroom and lock the door.

What followed next was hours of screaming and yelling in pain and then finally the sound of the door unlocking allowing Tomas to enter in.

Once inside he would find Mattie thin again, her body shaking, and tears streaming down her face, and beside her was four tinny maybe robin sized eggs.

Mattie's voice then cracked and spoke weaker then ever before.
"Get me to the clinic now Tomas I need to know what is going on with me and why I just basically birthed these four eggs here."
 
Tomas did not know what to think. This inter-species breeding program was beyond strange. Ever since that shot Mattie has been going through all sorts of strange reactions. Her belly expanding, the vomiting, the horniness and now she had given birth to 4 bird eggs. What the hell was all this about? He had not bearings, no idea what to do next. It was like something happening that you had never heard of before. He had no idea what to do. He wanted to just wake up from this weird dream. But the fact she had just delivered 4 eggs was right in front of him. There was no debating that. So he helped clean her up as much as possible. They careful handled the eggs, wrapping them in a warm blanket so they were kept safe and at the right temperature. They had decided the right temperature was a human’s internal core temperature, since the eggs had just come from Mattie’s core region.

They got back in his old mustang. This time the car started without a hitch, perhaps still fearful of the “crushing” threat Tomas had made earlier. Soon they arrived at the clinic. As they walked to the clinic Tomas asked “Eggs … I just can’t believe it! What does this all mean?” He asked Mattie.
 
Last edited:
At the clinic Mattie with Tomas there too was told by the very doctor which was over seeing the whole breading study how sorry he was that this happened and that it never should of happened, as Mattie was never suppose to have the shot at all.

The doctor went on to explain that the shot given was to make a women ready to carry that which really did not belong to her, in Mattie's case it was to the dragon eggs. However Mattie's body already was ready to carry the eggs so much so that her body ended up producing the four bird size eggs it had produced, and carried in record time through to birthing which was told to Mattie and Tomas really should have only happened if somewhere in all of Mattie's family lines there was some form of dragon so that even 1/100 ran through her blood.

After hearing everything including a warning that she would have very strong urges to breed again for real ths time but that it would be very unsafe Mattie and Tomas left, leaving the eggs behind.



In the car Mattie looked to Tomas.
Thank you for being here. I am just glad the professor Dr. was willing to see us outside of school on such an odd matter. He does have me thinking now which side and how far back does my possible even if now only 1/100 of the dragon blood go, and if that is why I was drawn to you and want to breed so badly with you.
 
“I don’t … but remember the “human” genetic code is made of some 20,000 to 25,000 genes. That group together is called the human genome and only a tiny fraction of the total genome set makes humans apart from other animals. It is like a 1% difference between a chimp’s genome and a human’s genome. So there might be one dragon gene in you out of 25,000 normal genes. It would be hard to find.” Tomas explained.

“The next thing to remember is after about 10 generations, because of genetic mixing … your ancestor’s genetic code gets washed out. Simply because of the rules of genetic mixing. So I would look at more recent ancestors … do any of them have dragon in them?” Tomas asked, Mattie seemed deep in thought so Tomas said the last thing on his mind.

“Mattie, one more thing …I’m having doubts about this program. It seems dangerous to me and I’m not sure the people doing it are following all the rules. I mean, look at what has happened so far … you got the wrong shot, you have had all sorts of strange reactions, the vomiting, you gave birth to 4 bird eggs, and now the warning about no sex … even though you are super horny …” Tomas said and then paused thinking about how to say the next part.

“Maybe you should pull out of the program. It is too dangerous and I don’t want to see you get hurt!” Tomas suggested as they returned to the dorms.
 
Back
Top