M2M Sensual Massage

IanInNC

Virgin
Hi Everyone,

First time posting here...I'm a divorced 45 yo WM, and have never done anything, but am very curious...wanting to try it all, but am scared of catching something, LOL. I see ads for M2M sensual massages, and have fantasized about being able to try that as a first step; has anyone here done that before? Do such masseurs ever allow you to suck them, etc.? Any real life experiences?

Thanks,

Ian

Hi Everyone,

First time posting here...I'm a divorced 45 yo WM, and have never done anything, but am very curious...wanting to try it all, but am scared of catching something, LOL. I see ads for M2M sensual massages, and have fantasized about being able to try that as a first step; has anyone here done that before? Do such masseurs ever allow you to suck them, etc.? Any real life experiences?

Thanks,

Ian

I get one at least once a month.

One thing to look for is a massage where "mutual touch" is included in the description.

Good luck!

I've had 2 opportunities for M2M sensual massages. The first was from an online massage site, we were both naked, and he did me first, and although "brushed" me I wasn't sure what the protocol was. I didn't get hard, so maybe he thought I wasn't interested. When I did him, he was hard as a rock. I did get hard and was leaking like crazy. I too "brushed" his dick a few times, but didn't feel encouraged to go further. Looking back, I think I should have.
The other experience was totally different. Again, both naked, and he sensually touched me everywhere possible, but asked first. It was a fantastic experience, and I couldn't resist and did reach out and enjoyed playing with his cock, as he did mine. I learned a lot, about some erogenous zones I didn't know I had.
So, maybe just be a bit aggressive, and ask for permission. Most guys are looking for pleasure.....and I think few would turn it down. Good luck !

No, Jenna, actually Massage sites that you sign up for. At one time there was no fee to contact people, but now you have to be a paid member to respond to ads, unless a paid member contacts you. I don't think I can list the site here....but pretty sure a Google search would pop up a few. I'm not sure if I'd chance Craigs List.

No, Jenna, actually Massage sites that you sign up for. At one time there was no fee to contact people, but now you have to be a paid member to respond to ads, unless a paid member contacts you. I don't think I can list the site here....but pretty sure a Google search would pop up a few. I'm not sure if I'd chance Craigs List.

It is specific to male on male massage & not just male on Male hooking up? Or is it a general massage exchange site & you specify the gender of the other party?

One of my fantasies is to give a massage to a guy, preferably I get to wear panties, stockings & garters, heels, & bra or corset. I am amatuer masseur. The massage would eventually end in a happy ending for the other party. Massaging a cock with warm oil would be so erotic.

It is specific to male on male massage & not just male on Male hooking up? Or is it a general massage exchange site & you specify the gender of the other party?

One of my fantasies is to give a massage to a guy, preferably I get to wear panties, stockings & garters, heels, & bra or corset. I am amatuer masseur. The massage would eventually end in a happy ending for the other party. Massaging a cock with warm oil would be so erotic.

I would love that.....

WOW.....Who wouldn't think that was a GREAT idea!! I know I got a fantastic mental picture ! Thank you. Jenna.
The massage site I visit has options on your profile...giving options for Sensual Massage, and options for Therapeutic....you choose M, F, Either. I suppose there are people who will take it as a "hook-up" site...for either gender.
Truly wish I was the recipient of your fantasy....sounds so, well, sensual ! ;)

WOW.....Who wouldn't think that was a GREAT idea!! I know I got a fantastic mental picture ! Thank you. Jenna.
The massage site I visit has options on your profile...giving options for Sensual Massage, and options for Therapeutic....you choose M, F, Either. I suppose there are people who will take it as a "hook-up" site...for either gender.
Truly wish I was the recipient of your fantasy....sounds so, well, sensual ! ;)

Glad you like the fantasy. I'll have to do a search for the siteam to check it out. Sounds like a nice alternative to hook up sights where the guys want the whole 9 yards & aren't willing to explore.

Love massage exchange

I have had a few. It is my joy to be in a very safe private setting and give firm healing touch to another man.

I love the idea of this.... My story is partly about this fantasy

I have had a few. It is my joy to be in a very safe private setting and give firm healing touch to another man.

Doesn't it feel good to give another person pleasure?

Last edited:
Love hearing this....same boat - any recommendations in Chicago?

I love that we can share thoughts, ideas, recommendations here, any recommendations for a good massage place/service in Chicago?

Yes, indeed it does. Massage can be very sensual or therapeutic based upon the consent level of your massage partner.

I would get a therapeutic massage once a week if I could a ford it. I would give a sensual one more often than that if I had the time.

It's hard figuring out whether it's better to give or receive.....okay, mutual pleasure is a great thing too !

When it comes to the therapy end, receiving is soooo good. On the sensual side, I know how to make myself feel good so I have to say I enjoy giving more, weather sensual or not, but still I enjoy receiving such pleasure.

Amature M2M massage

The Korean day spa I frequent has 3 tables in the massage room, and we customers give and get massages from each other. Some are better at massaging, some are better at jerking or blowing, but almost everyone has a good time. It's always great to both give and get...

I know totally unrelated, but I just gave my wife a wonderful 80 minute massage. And now onto the love play portion of the evening!!!

Back