restraints

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Hubby told me that he ordered a kit that had a blindfold a ball gag and cuffs to tie wrist and ankles together. All are new to me except the blindfold. Any predictions as to what he is gonna do to me.. anyone want to share their experiences with these toys.

Hubby told me that he ordered a kit that had a blindfold a ball gag and cuffs to tie wrist and ankles together. All are new to me except the blindfold. Any predictions as to what he is gonna do to me.. anyone want to share their experiences with these toys.
Wow you lucky woman.
So wish my husband was up to restraining and teasing me :rolleyes:
I'd go for all of those except the ball gage.
Wrong kind of balls for my mouth, not to mention it inhibits cock access :devil:

Wow you lucky woman.
Wrong kind of balls for my mouth, not to mention it inhibits cock access :devil:
You get the ball gage with the holes,it makes you drool and then you pop it out and something else in that mouth!

Restraints.

It's all about trust.

Enjoy the ride all the jobs are taken. You will cum real hard. More than once.His cock will be harder and so will his thrust.

At that point ...........................you both like that.

Obviously whatever he wants to. Hope you enjoy it!

You get the ball gage with the holes,it makes you drool and then you pop it out and something else in that mouth!
Drooling? Not my idea of drooling.
You seem to know a bit about them Seamus ;)
Were you drooling?

He'll probably try new experiences with you not knowing what's coming next like introducing a toy. The blindfold will also add to heighten the sensation. You'll probably get a little nervous which will add a new element to your arousal! You will also need to have some trust. I hope he gets the ball gag with a big hole in it so you can breath easily. Enjoy :)

Don't be surprised when you feel multiple hands and cocks pawing and poking at you. It's just his friends who were hiding in the basement.

Drooling? Not my idea of drooling.
You seem to know a bit about them Seamus ;)
Were you drooling?
Maybe a little , just got to know what the toys are for to get the most out of them that's all.
You really are my kind of naughty and just a bit of wicked naughty fun Siddy! :devil: :nana:

Hubby told me that he ordered a kit that had a blindfold a ball gag and cuffs to tie wrist and ankles together. Any predictions as to what he is gonna do to me.. anyone want to share their experiences with these toys.

Restraints are massive amounts of fun. Wrists to ankles is hot, hot. Hard to beat that tied up, spread open position. Easy to spank, though. Have fun! ;)

Any predictions as to what he is gonna do to me.. anyone want to share their experiences with these toys.
How is the anticipation going txwife?
If I knew what was cumming, I wouldn't want to wait for the postie but peruse what the local sex shop had available :devil:

Maybe a little , just got to know what the toys are for to get the most out of them that's all.
You really are my kind of naughty and just a bit of wicked naughty fun Siddy! :devil: :nana:
You know I am! :D
So your an experienced toy user? I learn something everyday ;)

Yes!

Restraints are massive amounts of fun. Wrists to ankles is hot, hot. Hard to beat that tied up, spread open position. Easy to spank, though. Have fun! ;)

I second that!

I get wound up setting up! :devil:

Tied standing up does it for me - hands held above your head, body being stretched slightly. Heels are a must....

Wow you lucky woman.

Hahaha !! omg you just made me spit my morning coffee all over myself :D

Vicky

I don't trust anyone enough to be blindfolded, gagged and restrained like that. But, for those that can tolerate it. Hey, more power to you.

It's all about trust.

I don't trust anyone enough to be blindfolded, gagged and restrained like that. But, for those that can tolerate it. Hey, more power to you.

Trust your Dom. It has its rewards. Plus you have the power of no. Win win! Remember your Dom wants to do this more than once. ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
We have a set similar to this, with Velcro cuffs, and rope that passes under the bed.

We've only used it twice. It's something that I really enjoy, but he's just not that into. Being tied and blindfolded, naked, is a rush. I like the helpless feeling, the sensation of being restrained, and even the feeling of pulling back against the restraints.

But it's not as much fun if your partner isn't into it, hence the only using it twice I guess.

gosh i just had the sexiest vision; when you said ball with the holeS in it making you "drool", i misinterpreted it to mean a ball with ONE cock-sized "hole" in it (my thought was you would have the restraint of keeping your mouth open, the drool, and a hole for him to push cock into. fucking sexy. essentially youd be forced to take cock. fuck, i can vision it.

Similar

We have a set similar to this, with Velcro cuffs, and rope that passes under the bed.

We've only used it twice. It's something that I really enjoy, but he's just not that into. Being tied and blindfolded, naked, is a rush. I like the helpless feeling, the sensation of being restrained, and even the feeling of pulling back against the restraints.

But it's not as much fun if your partner isn't into it, hence the only using it twice I guess.

It may well be the same set. I modify the restraints and make my own set ups. She loves to be restrained and I love building things. I'm assembling one now using scaffolding.. :devil: It will be a swing like.

But a sweet sweet vision, nonetheless ... thanks
:rose:

Back