Trump's Fuckery

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Trump's Fuckery

Who knows, conclusively, who began the life of this word ? That does not matter. What does matter, is Trump's fuckery, and every fuckery that is attached to him. Every agent of Trump, promoting and enabling his fuckery. A cast of thousands all involved with Trump's fuckery.


G.W. Bush put fuckery to work for him. He had fuckery experts surrounding him, before he stepped into the Oval Office, and sat down. What dripped out of G.W.'s regime, is evidence that people's lives were put in danger, because of fuckery.

Fuckery involving Trump's regime, may get someone killed.

Carrying on, with a Republican tradition.


Who, in the Republican party cares about anyone else's life, besides family and allies ? In the end, they do not care about children's lives, grand parent's lives, the lives ordinary people. But, they will scream bloody murder about the potential life contained in a mass of human cells in a woman's uterus. If a few thousand women die because of Republican fuckery, it does not bother Republicans in office. Anti-abortion fuckery furthers many aims.

Republican fuckery is carried out, by those ordered to carry it out. If fuckery is needed, and called for, there will be fuckery.

Is some of Trump's fuckery without purpose ?
 
1.

Trump Hires Lawyer Who Defended Bill Clinton Against Impeachment


This comes as President Trump hired Washington, D.C., attorney Emmet Flood to replace White House lawyer Ty Cobb as part of his legal team working to contain fallout from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. Flood previously represented President Bill Clinton during his impeachment in 1998.



https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5...who_defended_bill_clinton_against_impeachment

2.


White House says it will hold a bipartisan meeting to brief House and Senate leaders on classified information about the Russia investigation—after it holds a separate meeting for Republicans only.

In the first meeting—initially the only such meeting scheduled for today—the White House and top intelligence and Justice Department officials will brief House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes and House Oversight Chair Trey Gowdy.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/po...ntel-officials-on-12939565.php#photo-15609346


3.

WH: Kelly, Attorney Flood Didn't Stay For Secret Portions of Russia Briefings


https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...artisan-briefing-on-secret-russia-probe-docum

4.

Republicans Invite Trump Lawyer to Super Secret Meeting

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-d...-invite-trump-lawyer-to-super-secret-meeting/


5.

Afterward, a group of lawmakers known as the Gang of Eight—including top Democrats—will be briefed in a separate meeting.


https://www.democracynow.org/2018/5..._brief_congressional_leaders_on_fbi_informant



6.

White House lawyer, Emmet Flood, and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly showed up for both briefings, although the White House had earlier said it would keep a distance.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/po...ntel-officials-on-12939565.php#photo-15609346

7.

Republicans emerge from meeting to peek at classified document—along with Trump attorney

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...classified-document-along-with-Trump-attorney

Lie Gate
by Dave Pell

He lied about Flynn, he lied about Manafort, he lied about Cohen, he lied about McCabe, he lied about Clapper, he lied about the FBI, he lied about the deep state.


(Full list at link)

Collusion happened (at least among his underlings, maybe more).

Obstruction is happening.

Meryl Streep is not overrated.

When he says “believe me,” don’t.

He lies more than a six times … a day.

Are you sensing a pattern?

Every press conference is filled with lies. Every interview includes lies. Just about every tweet is a lie.

He is the first person to ever use all caps and exclamation points to emphasize lies.

He makes shit up. It’s what he does. It’s who he is. We don’t need cable news panelists to debate whether or not his latest lie is actually the truth. It’s not. It’s always a lie.

And, my fellow Americans, there were no deep state Democratic spies infiltrating his campaign. That is a lie too. It’s more far-fetched and ridiculous than most of his other lies. But it’s still a lie.

There is no Spygate. There is only Lie Gate.

And what lies ahead?

More lies.



https://medium.com/@davepell/lie-gate-f268401ddce7?source=topic_page---8------2------------------1
 
Politicians in General all have some sort of Fuckery he's not the first nor will he be the last whether it's Republican or Democrat.
And he will not be impeached it just won't happen.
 
You understand, don't you, 'gotsnowgotslush,' that this episode about the FBI and others in the so-called 'Deep State' running with the 'Russia interfered' scenario was not ever generated originally 'in house,' so to speak, by anyone inside US Intelligence?

Please explain to all of us, who you 1. think Stefan Halper is;

2. What the background of someone similar like, say, Sir Angus Houston, consists of;

3. What you think of Sir Richard Dearlove;

4. And what your views are on the sum of AT LEAST 1 million US Dollars being paid to Stefan Halper to be a 'confidential informant' of Clapper ('we didn't bug YOU wittingly; we just bugged Trump wittingly because, because, er, because...' Rolls, eyes, grimaces, twists lip), and Brennan and Comey;

5. And who you think Christopher Steele actually is and who and what 'Orbis' is and where their premises are. And while you're at it, can you find what the then Prime Minister of Australia called Alexander Downer, the crossdressing alcoholic who overheard a conversation, egged on by his 'blonde (female) companion' (wasn't Louise Mensch, not much...), about Russian something-or-other mentioned by George Papadopoulos upon persistent questioning from the blonde.
 
Once, again, Republican fuckery is putting lives in danger. G.W. Bush had his Bush trolls, and Trump has his.

Fuckery used, by those that don't give a fuck about other people's lives.
 
Once, again, Republican fuckery is putting lives in danger. G.W. Bush had his Bush trolls, and Trump has his.

Fuckery used, by those that don't give a fuck about other people's lives.

Typical Muslim. Never answered the questions, or any question - and instantly went ad hominem.
 
You understand, don't you, 'gotsnowgotslush,' that this episode about the FBI and others in the so-called 'Deep State' running with the 'Russia interfered' scenario was not ever generated originally 'in house,' so to speak, by anyone inside US Intelligence?

Please explain to all of us, who you 1. think Stefan Halper is;

2. What the background of someone similar like, say, Sir Angus Houston, consists of;

3. What you think of Sir Richard Dearlove;

4. And what your views are on the sum of AT LEAST 1 million US Dollars being paid to Stefan Halper to be a 'confidential informant' of Clapper ('we didn't bug YOU wittingly; we just bugged Trump wittingly because, because, er, because...' Rolls, eyes, grimaces, twists lip), and Brennan and Comey;

5. And who you think Christopher Steele actually is and who and what 'Orbis' is and where their premises are. And while you're at it, can you find what the then Prime Minister of Australia called Alexander Downer, the crossdressing alcoholic who overheard a conversation, egged on by his 'blonde (female) companion' (wasn't Louise Mensch, not much...), about Russian something-or-other mentioned by George Papadopoulos upon persistent questioning from the blonde.
Are you writing a book? Go to the library and look them up yourself.
 
Journalist and reporters do not speculate. They stick to the facts.


I am convinced that that the White House is desperate to know who was inside the campaign.


Someone has noticed how far the White House will go-

One possible interpretation of this incident is that Trump was lying even more blatantly than usual, essentially daring reporters to violate their off-record agreements if they wanted to expose him. Trump spends about as much time trying to discredit the media as he does golfing, and he knows the harassment pleases his base. Saturday’s whopper may be an escalation of this behavior, evidence that Trump is testing the limits of his lies while vilifying journalists by using their own rules against them.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ide-who-briefed-press-corps-doesnt-exist.html
 
Journalist and reporters do not speculate. They stick to the facts.


I am convinced that that the White House is desperate to know who was inside the campaign.


Someone has noticed how far the White House will go-

One possible interpretation of this incident is that Trump was lying even more blatantly than usual, essentially daring reporters to violate their off-record agreements if they wanted to expose him. Trump spends about as much time trying to discredit the media as he does golfing, and he knows the harassment pleases his base. Saturday’s whopper may be an escalation of this behavior, evidence that Trump is testing the limits of his lies while vilifying journalists by using their own rules against them.


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ide-who-briefed-press-corps-doesnt-exist.html


You know I've heard this naiive phrase many times recently, from people who are IN the journo racket - Lee Stranahan rabbits on about it a lot, and CNN uses the 'where are the facts' meme just plain over and over until the words lose their meaning.

The Russians cost the Dems the Presidential election not because they employed any specific FACTS that they circulated to susceptible people. They used propaganda. And I think you all have me pegged for someone/something I am not. For one thing I am ABSOLUTELY SURE the Russians effected the election outcome through the sophisticated use of propaganda via internet systems technology applied against a pretty dumb voting public, frankly - and they're going to do it again in the Mid-Terms.

I think you're misunderstanding how people consume the general media product - and it's only the media itself that cares about 'the facts' and 'the truth,' whereas stylists and ad agency people and marketers know that the Dems are running themselves into a ditch of negativity, which is not about facts, it's about FEELINGS; the only time the average dumb schmuck reacts ACTIVELY to negativity is when they are angry, and in the most recent situation this anger was inflamed by pointing to Hillary and the Dems as being the reason for bad employment numbers, bad economic numbers, losing overseas war situations, IRS problems, Muslim terrorists running amok inside the country -, and by the same token the only thing they usually positively respond to is 'high hopes.'

...Can't see anything much changing in the Mid-Terms. At least, I haven't seen the case sensibly made yet by anyone.
 
Last edited:
A Profound Act of Betrayal is shrugged off, while the campaign to wound and hamstring Loyal and Faithful others, has its awful success

/end gsgs comment

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/06/trump-russia-scandal-media/

Think of what Trump did during the campaign in this fashion:

A fellow is standing on a sidewalk in front of a bank.
He is told the bank is being robbed.
He can see armed men wearing masks in the bank.
Yet when people pass by and ask what is happening
in the bank, he says, “There is no robbery.
Nothing to see. Move along.”

Even if this person did not
collude with the robbers,
he is helping the gang
perpetrate a crime.

And in Trump’s case, the criminal act was committed for his gain.


Trump and his bumper stickers versus
a media presenting a wide variety of
disparate disclosures that come and
go quickly in a hyperchaotic information
ecosystem, often absent full context.

No wonder then that a recent poll found
that 59 percent of Americans said Mueller
has uncovered no crimes.

In fact, he has secured 17 criminal indictments
and obtained five guilty pleas.

Accurate news reporting alone does not always carry the day.


All this shows how easy it is for disinformation and demagoguery to distort reality. That is a tragedy for the United States. For Trump—and Putin—that is victory.

-David Corn
June 5, 2018
 
Trump-Drops words on everyone's head

Press- Are you serious ?

Trump- no haha Not real. Just for LAWLs Trolled you *leer smirk* I lied.


Press- again *sigh*

Trump- I was serious. *signs executive order/ signs bill into law*

Everyone on the Democrat/Liberal side- fuck!

So, should we take this seriously ?


The Associated Press

@AP
BREAKING: Trump says he's inclined to back bipartisan plan in Congress to ease US ban on marijuana, mostly shift laws to states


3:32 PM - Jun 8, 2018


https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...4503d041eaf_story.html?utm_term=.20acfd3fb550

Trump signals support for states deciding if pot is legal



https://www.miamiherald.com/news/article212831129.html

really ?

One more voting issue propped up.
Fan boys will be thrilled.

:rolleyes:

Let us see, after the Evangelicals put their two cents in.
 
Fuckery, concerning a foundation


NY Attorney General Sues Trump And His Kids For 'Persistent Violations' Of Charity Laws


June 14, 2018

gsgs comment-

Daddy Donald John IQ#45 needed to pay court fees, fines, repay favors, pay bribes, influence votes, acquire un-available land for golf courses, purchase special privileges, buy classy paintings, and receive beautiful gifts in exchange for cash.

In other words, incredible amounts of self-dealing, illegal uses of foundation money, money laundering, underhanded deals, concerning foundation money, strange donations.


Such good children, helping their father with the family cash cow!


/end gsgs comment

Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka—consistently and knowingly broke just about every federal and state statute governing the operation of non-profits. They are accused of illegally coordinating with Trump's presidential campaign, and overseeing a decade's worth of self-dealing transactions aimed at helping Trump's personal and business interests.

"As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality," Underwood said in a statement. "This is not how private foundations should function, and my office intends to hold the Foundation and its directors accountable for its misuse of charitable assets."


Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski is accused of dictating the timing, amounts, and recipients of grants by the Foundation to non-profits, writing in one email: "Is there any way we can make some disbursements this week while in Iowa?" The foundation is also believed to have wrongfully used tax-deductible donations in at least five instances, allegedly including: a $100,000 payment to settle legal claims against Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida; a $158,000 payment to settle legal claims against his Trump National Golf Club in 2008 from a hole-in-one tournament; and a $10,000 payment at a charity auction to purchase a painting of Trump that was displayed at the Trump National Doral in Miami.


http://gothamist.com/2018/06/14/happy_birthday_mr_president.php

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, utterly corrupt, believed that he was all-powerful, and that his network was strong enough to protect him from anything and anyone. He fell from grace, and fell from power.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...iate_impactpmx_12f6tote_desktop_Skimbit**0Ltd.

State Solicitor General, Barbara Underwood, is now Attorney General.


Trump does not have any dirt on Barbara Underwood. She cannot be blackmailed or bribed.

But, he may have had dirt on AG Schneiderman

Now, there’s been another twist: a new court filing asserts that both Donald Trump and Michael Cohen have known about accusations against Schneiderman for years.

In a letter, Patrick J. Gleason says he represented two other women who claimed they were “sexually victimized” by Schneiderman. He writes that he advised them against reporting their allegations because Schneiderman was too politically powerful — but spoke about the matter with retired New York Post journalist Stephen Dunleavy in 2013, who then offered to talk to Trump. Gleason believes this happened because Cohen then called him personally; he filed the letter in the ongoing investigation of Cohen in an attempt to protect any records that exist on those women.

Dunleavy told the New York Times that Cohen had offered him the following assurance:

paraphrasing of paragraph at link- Mr. Gleason gave an interview.He said Michael Cohen told him that Trump had intentions of exposing Schneiderman, if Trump managed to be elected governor of New York.

There had been deep animus between Mr. Trump and Mr. Schneiderman ever since Mr. Schneiderman filed a $40 million civil fraud lawsuit against Trump University in August 2013.

If Trump had dirt on AG Schneiderman, and Schneiderman had dirt on Trump, Trump had extracted a pact through mutual threats of blackmail. Schneiderman had violated an agreement between them, by bringing Trump's fraud to court.

https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/trump-cohen-schneiderman-court-filing.html
 
June 13, 2018

A young person in high school decided to write a Nazi era quote into the yearbook.- "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."


Only the student that used the quote, knows why they wrote it into the yearbook.

"I think it was totally innocent on the part of the high school student who chose this quote," Rabbi Robert Goldstein told WCVB. "I think it's probably a reference to all this talk about fake news and what's real and what's not real."


http://www.wcvb.com/article/andover-high-school-pulls-yearbook-containing-nazi-quote/21351465

The quote is attributed to Joseph Goebbels

Full quote-


“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."


When it came to winning the war against Hitler’s sophisticated propaganda machine, the BBC hit upon an ingenious idea: tell the unvarnished truth

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/15/bbc-truth-offensive-beat-hitler-propaganda-machine


Here is the essence of Trump's fuckery-

Lie.

Trump's early campaign propaganda was that he is too crude, too rude, too unsophisticated, to tell lies. He used common swear words like "fuck," when he first began his tour.


His promise was that he would tell his audience the unvarnished truth.


But, he was not telling his audience the truth.


Many asked the question- "Who's truth ?"

Trump did not rise, without close attention paid to everything he has said and done.


He drove doubt, with his lies, throughout his life.



Trump's lies hurt people, throughout his life.


Much of the Republican party of today succeeds, because they have chosen lies over truth.
 
Fri, Jun 15, 2018

Texas Republican Convention in San Antonio

June 14, 2018


The convention is attended.

"It's harder to be more of a conservative than a Texas conservative," he said. "There's some Texas Republicans who still don’t like him, but they're mostly moderates. You're going to have look a long way to find a conservative (Republican) in Texas who is going to trash him."

While the bill contains some positive provisions, including full funding for the border wall and closing loopholes in current law that sustain illegal border surges, it is still a mass amnesty," said RJ Hauman, of the conservative Federation for American Immigration Reform.

"This bill hardly fulfills President Trump's bold promise to fix immigration, and sure isn't a winning message for the GOP in the midterms," Hauman said.

Republicans had trumpeted Trump's support for the plan, yet he told reporters early Friday he would not sign it. Later, the White House said he was confused by a reporter's question and clarified his support.


https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/GOP-risks-backlash-from-conservatives-13000940.php
 
Texas Republicans had their convention, just before children were moved into the tents of the new Concentration camp for children in Tornillo

Friday, June 15, 2018

Lupe Valdez
@LupeValdez
·
Jun 14
Kids being separated and incarcerated from their parents is cruel and beneath us. And these newly proposed tent cities don’t have to be licensed? All the while our Gov. stokes fear and silently condones these shameful actions

Republican Far Right radicals are very much in favor of the brutal, unfeeling, approach. They want the Wall, they want what Trump verbally dangles to entice them. But, they are dissatisfied with how slow the anti-immigrant legislation is moving. They despise Paul Ryan.

The rumor may have been making the rounds, during the convention, because by most reports, besides the bitching and grousing, they were happy with the misery, pain and fear that Trump is inflicting.

/end gsgs comment

June 16, 2018

Damn the fact that Trump’s administration is being swallowed up in a cloud of scandals, criminal investigations and constitutional incompetence. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, the mainstream media and Beto O’Rourke are all out to get the president, Cruz said.


Cruz’s position on Trump now is a stark contrast from his view at the state convention just two years ago. As the Dallas Morning News’ Todd Gillman reminds us, Cruz has made a 180-degree turn.

The Republican base in Texas loves Trump, and it’s quickly become politically toxic for GOP pols to do anything but genuflect to him.

https://www.texasobserver.org/ted-cruz-and-state-republicans-make-clear-this-is-trumps-texas-now/

About 200 people gathered east of downtown Sunday for a “vigil for separated families” organized by state Sen. Sylvia Garcia, a Houston Democrat and the immigration advocacy group FIEL Houston.

As rain snuffed out the prayer candles, the vigil became a protest outside a vacant warehouse slated to house more than 240 children who have been separated from their parents at the Texas-Mexico border.

Outrage over the separation of immigrant families at the border mounted this weekend, with some of it - like Sunday’s protest - focused on the plans to turn this former warehouse turned homeless shelter into a residential facility housing small children.

Garcia, who represents much of the majority-Hispanic East Side near the proposed facility, has likened it to a “baby jail."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/h...es-protest-as-outrage-grows-over-13002389.php
 
"This (separation of migrant children from parents) could end immediately, if Trump made a phone call."

Republicans debate their own competing plans for immigration reform. The House will consider two bills: A conservative, hardline approach and a more moderate version. (Moderate among Republicans. The bill is unlikely to win votes from many Democrats.) A third bill, an actual moderate proposal, could only be brought to the floor with a discharge petition, the signatures of a majority of members. The House leadership’s immigration bill is designed to make sure that never happens.

But the division between Republicans (harsh across the board on immigration or mostly harsh on immigration) leaves Democrats out of the discourse, and therefore any bill is unlikely to become law.

The conservative bill is authored by House judiciary chair Bob Goodlatte. That bill includes funding for a wall, further slow legal immigration, and end family reunification as a policy. The conservative approach does not address the family separation issue or any legal citizenship route for the dreamers, immigrants who came to this country as children.

The House leadership bill, a draft was posted by Politico, calls for more border security, a solution for the dreamers via a special visa. It also says it ends separation of families at the border.

Both bills restrict legal immigration and provide penalties for cities that support sanctuary policies.

Rep. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma, a member of House leadership, told Axios that the only way this bill can happen is if President Trump “leans in on it hard, he can make a huge difference.” The president is expected to meet with House Republicans this week.

Perhaps an immigration bill could pass in the House. But Senate Republicans would need votes from Democrats in order to prevent a filibuster -- and that’s unlikely.

https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...rom-their-parents-arm-wsU0QDCp3UuW7xu9ZndmyQ/
 
But . . . but . . . we need to take children hostages. We have to have our dead-on-arrival wall. They aren't Norwegian children, you know, so what's the fuss?
 
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

5:51 PM - Jun 21, 2018


gsgs comment- Orange Horror IQ#45 has been known to pull explanations out of thin air. He is not the most truthful entity in political office.

New York Daily News
@NYDailyNews
Oh, got it! 👍

Thanks for explaining because quite a few people seem to think it referred to her not really caring about the current humanitarian crisis at the border unfolding as a result of your administration's zero-tolerance policy


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true


gsgs comment- went with indifference. Some have chosen to believe the jacket's slogan indicates apathy. Indifference or apathy towards what ?




"It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe," Stephanie Grisham said.


Melania Trump- *silent on the matter of wearing the slogan ", says "I REALLY DON'T CARE, DO U?," on her back.
 
(Orange Horror IQ#45) is good at many things, but his greatest gift may be his ability to distract the newshounds by shouting “Squirrel!” and sending them sniffing for a new story. But this week, the dogs wouldn’t stop gnawing on the president’s leg, no matter what he said….

But when the border story took over, two things happened. Just as Cosby, North Korea and the border saved Pruitt by pushing him out of his top news ranking, the border story nullified Trump’s howling about the IG report and the evil James Comey. Nobody wanted to hear about the IG anymore; they wanted to hear Trump justify the border policy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-strong/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5d185a12dfa3

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...st-but-the-media-stays-on-the-baby-jail-story


Fuckery, as usual


Trump talks tough, but when criticism rains down, he blames others (the Democrats!) or lies that his hands are tied or that his predecessor did the same. And when he retreats, he pretends he never wanted what he implemented anyway.
 
Back
Top