Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am here. It is quiet in here. I walk about cleaning up as I look at the other person in the room.
 
Last edited:
The woman is gone and I stand in room alone. I sit on the couch and eat some breakfast that I ordered. "This is one interesting place."
 
I kiss you back. "Good morning,Mona. I feel like I am growing accustomed to you in my mornings." I kiss you deeply, running my hands along your frame and guiding you to sit on my lap.
 
I sit on his lap. My hand goes under his robe, rubbing his chest. I can feel this shaft growing and rubbing against my bottom.
 
"You left yesterday and it made me sad." I kiss her deeply, my hand slipping into her robe to rub her breasts and toy with herbnipples.
 
My breasts swell, my nipples grow hard........

"Sorry, I had to go...in fact, i don't have a lot of time now...."
 
I grope your receptive body. Loving how it reacts to my touch.

"Well as long as we get time together I will be happy. Now I think I need to be inside you, if you really have limited time."
 
I grin.

I open my robe and my hard cock pops out. I push into you. Loving how tight you are.

"Oh, Mona your cunt is superb."
 
I hold onto you for dear life......My feet go behind yours and thrust my cunt against your cock.
 
I hug you tight to me as I plow you. Your cunt pushing back allows me to sink deeper. I kiss you deeply. Excited for us to cum together.
 
You feel so good. I am filled with your love........I thrust forward to take more of your cock.
 
I fill you deeply. Loving how we feel like two parts that belong together. Sliding in as deep as I can. Kissing you deeply. Pulling away smile at you.
 
Hello! Entering the room dressed in black mini, white shirt, red pumps, and diamond thigh highs. Anyone here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top