Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

large.jpg

1. Her mother had fallen in love and married some wealthy man who she thought was okay. It had ended up getting her siblings... Brothers fraternal twins who's similarities ended at their dark hair and blood. Different as night and day and yet in time she knew she could manipulate them.
One of them immediately seemed intent on forcing himself on her while the other was more interested is seducing her and trying to please her through pleasuring any desire she had.

2. They were roommates when the university had placed a female student in the old campus cottage with them. An experiment to see if using the smaller dwellings on campus for coed housing would work or what issues would arise.

z6342896Q.jpg

(The forceful noncon brother/roommate ~To begin with before she manipulates them~)

wowieeee.jpg

(The brother/roomemate more willing to "submit/pleasure" her before she manipulates them)

The exploration of the spectrum from noncon to fantasy fulfilling lovers and from very eager to please to fantasy fulfilling lovers. Plus will brothers/roommates be willing to occasionally cross that line and become sexual even remotely with each other to please her? A psychological thread idea with character growth and depth as well as sex.
 
Last edited:
tattoo-woman-model.jpg

She was the most unorthodox wildcard field agent they had. Tats and long black hair with blue and purple and burgundy colors blended through it. She had a tendency to leave more bodies than most of the other agents combined but she got results in some of the most hostile areas and resistant and combative people on the planet.

rBVaHVWCedKASg5LAAKONre4flU133.jpg

Enter the fairly easy going straight laced linguistics analyst desk jockey. His job was simple aid the agent and attempt to keep the body count to a minimum if at all possible without pissing the agent off. He was expecting an all business if not maybe a little hardcore guy not the beautiful woman with the with a Mac 10 aimed at the crotch of some poor crony of the most recent dictator to take over the mountainous region of some tourist trap island.

---------------------
tumblr_ogxhu3CobR1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She held out the suede lined leather collar with that same unamused stare.

You want to go with me when I meet my contact them you will be the same obedient little shit you are for those stuffed shirts in command put this collar on and quit whining. You go in there with your way of handling things you won't leave in one piece and if you do it will be because I had to blow up one of my best contacts business because you just had to walk in and start asking questions.

She took his band and slapped the leather collar into it.

Now... Put it on!
 
Last edited:
tumblr_oh6vfaR7Rj1skqjozo1_400.jpg

She was a wild child born to the jungles and the wild animals. Now a very sought after animal specialist running the most animal protective reserve in the world. She seems to have a personal connection with every animal she calls "family". She has worked with Hollywood, Bollywood, fashion models etc always caring and guarding the safety and comfort of the animals first and foremost. She catches many off guard with her young age of her mid 20s. Her well toned but voluptuous form was also a little surprising to some as well.

He is a Hollywood action star determined to do all of his own stunts. His latest film puts him opposite this wild beauty and her beasts working in close contact with the animals and their protector. (Actors for pic ideas style of character Clive Owen, Johnathan Ryes Myers, Hugh Dillon, Dolph Lundgren, Christian Kane, etc)
 
c333b3cf502f6abb89dfdf6c421110c6.jpg


Talia sat back in the club house her second in command and on again off again plaything. She was an enigma. A female head of an MC... Ruthless but very careful about the deals her crew gets involved with. She was waiting expecting the visit from the new young local sheriff knowing he was going to try to tough guy it even though there is clear proof another mc is responsible for a local shoot out in her bar.
 
tumblr_o9xbskIuuc1skqjozo1_400.jpg


Bartender... Dancer... Half owner in the club Onyx. A wild soul of the city's night. She never fell for anyone never loved anyone. Till the night he walked in...

(1. Wealthy young business man way out of his element)
(2. Good ole country boy lost in the city)
 
It was long assumed that all ley lines were the same. That however is not the case. Some lines of energy presumed to be ley lines are in fact bonds to hold the balance of mortal time. Sometimes however an event can if even briefly break or fray these bonds allowing ancient magics to mix with the modern age.

El_Rey_Escorpi_n_3_Batalla_por_la_redenci_n-566113949-large.jpg


One such fray cast the first blade the serpent soul into the the modern day... But where?

tumblr_oi7cgn2jPS1skqjozo1_250.jpg

(Professor or student with some knowledge of ancient missing tribes who might recognize her necklace and it "tattoos")

He was having just your run of the mill day on campus until a strange purple crimson and silvery wave of some kind dashed across campus and then life became very interesting.
 
tumblr_oje8tg7gUO1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oje8ueRGK01skqjozo1_400.jpg


-Breaking news-

After a massive accident involving several cars and at least a handful of motorcycles police are trying to find anyone who recognizes this woman. The only survivor from this tragic wreck. If you recognize her please contact the police immediately.-

With no memory only nightmarish flashes that make no sense who is she and why is someone trying to kill her? Will the detective assigned to protect her be able to stop someone so set on killing her that they are willing to attack a police station? Can he help her remember who she is by remembering where he has seen her before and where did she learn how to field strip a sniper rifle in less than a minute?

She found herself bloody draped over a wrecked motorcycle in the middle of a multi car wreck. Blood bodies gas and fire all around her. She can't remember anything. Who she is where she was going where she was from... Nightmares are all she knows as well as a "skill set" that scares her.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_oje8ueRGK01skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_oje8v1nlUq1skqjozo1_400.jpg


They were sisters born into an anything but close blood family. Drifters by the time they could legally leave the nest. Mom had married some money man in California. They had met him a few times and he had spoke of a son but they had never met him. A step brother... A cop step brother didn't exactly seem like it would be a good mix in their lives. That however had been before their parents died in a mysterious fire.

Cops seemed to flood the cemetery at the graveside service the two of them stood back mom's married world wasn't theirs not to mention distance and their outsider ways gave them the ability to try to figure out who the guilty party was in all of this. It however didn't help that their step brother was a very delectable piece of mortal. Could they all survive whoever held death for their family and could a mortal cop handle the them without ending up lunch to the two of them?

tumblr_oi7ciau55a1skqjozo1_400.jpg


He knew that the woman his dad had married was... How did dad put it... Complicated... She was from a "very old family" granted she had her quirks who doesn't but she made his dad happier than he had ever seen him before genuinely and truly happy so that was all that mattered. He had watched them and their blissful traveling and exploring all life had to offer lives for a few years. He could only dream of ever finding someone so perfect as the two of them seemed for each other. He had always found it strange that he had never met her two daughters. His father apparently had met them a couple of times at least and had taken to calling them "our wild gypsies". It wasn't till the graveside service that he ever saw them. Immediately drawn to them and their day and night differences yet seeming like one person. He held no biological ties to them so whats the harm in getting to know them... Or so he thought.

We are the wild... The forgotten places... the dormant powers... Darkness and light... Innocent and evil... Yet our unique existence is far older than the concepts of good and evil we are both and neither. We merely are. Perhaps another incarnation of our unique existence was the basis for Gemini or yin and yang or even good and evil itself but these are all such limiting titles. We are from an "old family" as mother always put it. With the rarest birth of twins who are one being. We never wanted to find that balance that could handle us both truly and purely. Mother was love... Plain pure and simply love... Grandmother had been hate... That is not to say she hated anyone ever she simply seemed to sense it and be able to mold and manipulate it. Her mother before her was sorrow and so on each female of the family being perhaps the living control of mental emotional intellectual concepts. We are no different except we are two bodies but the same concept. Primal.
 
Last edited:
Ooh I liked that last one Asa. I would definitely read that story. Coudos.
 
tumblr_ojc5aqsG9X1skqjozo1_400.gif
Love
tumblr_ojrbpo9n3h1skqjozo1_250.gif
tumblr_ojrbrg2CbH1skqjozo1_250.gif
True wild and tender
Two wounded souls
Two worlds transformed
tumblr_oi7chh2K7f1skqjozo1_400.jpg

His world was simple he was the visual epitome of the bad boy. Muscle cars motorcycles tats and a record... owned a repair shop and lived either in the apartment above or the bar next door... In a word... Trouble. Or so everyone always assumed. Maybe he was never letting one night stand be any more than that... A one night stand. It wasn't for not wanting someone in his life to be loyal to and love with all he was or ever would be but none of them was him... None of them ever hit that place in his heart because most didn't think he had one.
tumblr_oa2ycgnMf01skqjozo1_400.jpg

She was tired of her "world" that place where she was always expected to take care of everything exactly how the petty and fickle bastards and snobs around her expected. A world where love was little more than a convenient space of time not the caring lasting soul kissed warm embrace of loyalty and truth. Maybe that's why she found herself in this bar... Staring at a ring that no longer meant anything beyond the petty dollar sign that bought it and ended it.

He found that one person who struck that place in his heart and now could she give him a chance? She couldn't fathom someone true genuine passionate and determined to love her but could she let someone else in? Could they blend their very different worlds together or create one all their own?
 
Last edited:
600full-musetta-vander.jpg

image_139cf2a06.jpg

The largest criminal empire... Nadya Diamante.
No one has a clue who truly is in charge.
No one would ever suspect her. A mere club owner she was the unassuming at best since who would ever expect the wife of the local muscle trainer for the various "families" Retired or so everyone thought before he was found dead with a mistress and not the cutesy title of an affair... An actual mistress. Not that she cared... The woman worked for her. Had he been husband 5 or six? She really couldn't remember all she knew was she had no plans yet for leaving town as she had done so many times before when she was building her empire. Every marriage gained her title and power unseen and the devotion of those who ~had no idea one of theirs" was such a heartless deviant to ignore a beautiful loving wife to go run off with some other man mistress or hooker~.
If they only knew her primary global chain of clubs catered to the ones looking for a mistress for a night or more or even something more permanent. Her clubs acquired her information which gave her power to take over any organization she wanted.
No one knew who comprised her advisors under bosses soldiers much less her true inner sanctum. Only they knew how to tell who was who. A tie tack, or cufflinks, or bracelet, or for the very select a silver and leather cuff told rank and job to those who knew but outsiders would be none the wiser.
Boss we found a cop snooping around... He is in your private den at the club... Waiting.

She glanced up from the muscle-bound biker bound beneath her. Her hips rolling over his mouth as she made use of one of her males eager to pay for failing her orders the night before in her bedroom.

Very well dismissed see to it that he is properly prepared before I get there.

Prepared how ma'am? Enemy... New employee or... Latest acquisition?

The man asked carefully.

Latest acquisition... Now GO!

tumblr_ojujfmuURM1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojujdmsTsG1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ojujd0bIEx1skqjozo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ojujb9RUsc1skqjozo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ojuj9mvQ8t1skqjozo1_250.jpg


Walking into her personal den at the club she smirked to see the man there blindfolded and stripped down to his dress slacks with his hands restrained behind him on his knees. She had learned before walking in that another employee had recognized him from a little market down the road where the owner had referred to him as detective. She was quite impressed at the strong yet not overly muscled male kneeling before her.

Well now... Detective... What brings you snooping around my little club hmm?

Lifting him to his feet she stood close letting him feel the mix of leather and silk that encased her every curve. She smiled seeing a shiver wash over him.

You see... Spies and trespassers... When caught... Belong to me... Till I get bored. But you don't want to be cruel enough to bore me... Do you officer? After all isn't it the motto... Protect... And... Serve? Don't worry detective... You most certainly will be serving me however I wish it... Is thst clear?

When his lips parted as if he were pondering answering her she licked his lips.

Let's start your service with shy you tried to invade my home here... My club?

tumblr_ojrbrg2CbH1skqjozo1_250.gif
 
Last edited:
It's a job you would be perfect for old friend. My niece did just what she said she would. She has made it. Multi genre singer international phenomenon right out of the gate. I want someone in her security detail I trust and that's you.
wowieeee.jpg

Medical discharge from the military and the civilian life had not been an easy one to get used to again now his former co came to him with a job that was basically translated as paid by her bosses but working for the Col. Keeping everyone's hands off his last living relative... His niece or at the very least keep her safe. After seeing her that first part was going to be next to impossible but he would keep her safe... if even for himself.


PDS1163BL_1.jpg

She had agreed that her uncle would send a former soldier of his to her security detail. She figured it would be some slob of an older man with a beer gut and a short fuse. She wasn't expecting the chiseled sex Adonis thst walked into the pre tour meeting and scheduling.

Okay Sabrina to sum up what you have set up.

Leg one of the tour we are basically the act drawing the crowd to help some boy band reunite and get ew fans
Second leg of the tour we are co-headlining with an overly cookie cutter mainstream rock band to get more mainstream cred
And the last leg of the tour we are a part of the tribute and farewell tour of the guitar for himself Lester Ellis.

Three weeks two three week breaks in between which let me guess you expect to pack with studio time and those infernal talk shows right?

Sabrina nodded with a sigh I know it's a lot but you are the idol of the boy band they are all very hot for you girl. I know when it comes to rock you detest what is being thrown out there right now but your latest album is at least 1/3 rock to heavy metal my dear. So... Your doing it. As for Lester... That sweet old bluegrass country crooner who still can't believe pop acts love him and metal guitarists are inspired by him asked for you personally while he is in Europe. I don't have to tell you how big that is... Right?

Nodding she looked over to the walking Adonis and smiled. You are clearly the replacement my uncle hand picked for my security detail. I am Stefanya Drake and you would be?

She held her hand out to him with a smile.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nm1oy6Z06z1ur4x1co1_1280.jpg

Gwen Daniels was done... A 15 yr marriage ended and before that a manipulative ex fiancee. She was content for it to simply be her and her kids till they left the nest and after that work at her passion till she died. Travel and love whatever grandbabies came her way. What she had not counted on was a former roommate during her fiasco of living with her former fiancée. Trent Sinclair was a tall lean dark haired amazing soul and loving heart of a man. They had a brief but passionate fling after her engagement. She still couldn't really remember why it ever ended but after reconnecting through a mutual friend they met for lunch and it was like their friendship at least had merely been put on pause. They hugged each other and she was sure she heard the familiar moan from his lips that she had heard so many times in their passion filled past. They talked for a while Trent was now the married one and she was sure she could detect a note of unhappiness in his voice about it. She didn't press the issue though as they talked about her kids and how his wife had kids from a previous marriage. Time however traveled far too quickly and they had to part ways. They both had things to deal with after lunch to get ready for work or family obligation Monday but they both promised to keep in better touch from now on and after another hug and her mind racing over memories of his body naked holding hers they parted ways.

The following day she was taking her daughter to meet the tutor at the center she had been referred to by her daughter's school. Walking into the building and caught a whiff of cologne that she knew well. Sure more than one person wore it she wss sure but it sent her mind back again.

Mom here we are office 802.

Daria tugged at her mom's sleeve to get her attention

Nodding she smiled to her...

Sorry sweetie... I was making a mental list of what all I need to do while you are here. Lead the way.

When Daria opened the door Gwen froze...

Trent...

He looked up as they both watched each other in silence for what felt like an eternity before Daria spoke up.

Math and Italian are what I need help on today so which one are you tutoring me in Ms. Jenkins said I may end up with two different tutors?

Trent quickly snapped back to the task at hand.

Well Daria I can tutor you in both so Gwen we will see you in two hours...

Um... Yes... Do well sweetie and pay attention see you in two hours.

With that she hurried out the door.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top