Alright, I’ll Give it a Shot - 30yo Professional Guy Looking for Chill Girl (ROUND 2)

Chris_Michael

2B or Not 2B
I'm resurrecting this thread because I'm still looking.

So, about me:

I’m a big beautiful bald fat dude (BBBFD). I’m pretty chill though a tad crazy. I’m a pharmacist who opened and runs a very small pharmacy inside a clinic. We provide healthcare to those who cannot afford insurance, and we turn nobody down regardless of income.

Outside of that, my hobby of choice is gaming. Currently, I’m playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

I’m looking for friends. I don’t really have any hard limits. I do prefer women who can have decent conversations and who are open-minded. You don’t have to be a genius, but I do like women who can think critically.

Voice chat - Please consider this before PMing me. I don’t necessarily want to voice chat on day 1, but eventually, I will. I hate texting and I hate being glued to Lit just to keep up with one person. So, if your goal is to keep secrets from your husband or child, I’m not the guy for you. I want to be able to speak freely and not limited to when your husband is gone to work or when your kid is at school. That’s just too much to keep up with, IMO. I’m not judging. I just know from past experiences that it sucks to deal with.

Thanks.

Hey, nice avatar. :eek:

You doing anything this weekend???

See - I was already thinking the avatar was a bit much before you did an :eek: face...

And yes - woohoo, will tell all after so uk folk don’t stalk me but I have a lovely Saturday planned :cattail: how’s about you?

See - I was already thinking the avatar was a bit much before you did an :eek: face...

And yes - woohoo, will tell all after so uk folk don’t stalk me but I have a lovely Saturday planned :cattail: how’s about you?

In my defense, Lit’s offering of smiley face choices is pretty shit (when I don’t have my phone).

I love your avatar. I probably wouldn’t have put :eek: to describe it. I wanted to find a shocked look, but there isn’t one.

😲 😮

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely Saturday evening. 😺

Back