The Catacombs of the China Pearl

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,560
Down below the little Inn that sets high on the bluff just below the China Point light ther are lye the catacombs of an ancient fortress forgotten by time. In thoughts wondering corridors, the cool breath of time gone by caresses the cheek of those that dare to enter. This is a place where darker pleasure are enjoyed where the caress of leather it’s stinging kiss call to dark lust. Where the rack and St Andrew’s “X” bring gasped sighs of anticipated pleasure. All that is most feared and secretly desired awaits those that dare embrace its dark seduction.
 
My lips brush Halo’s as I check her blindfold. My arm around her waist she is enfolded in the safety of my arms as I lead her out to Phoo Ming’s kitchen and down a winding staircase, the cool caress of the dudgeon caresses her cheek slowly I remove her blindfold.

Welcome you are the first I have invited down here Halo.
 
Looking around she decides this is indeed a darker place but not necessarily unwelcome to her lusts either. A devilish smile spreads slowly across her face as she takes it all in. "Mmmmm, so we will indeed have some fun today, won't we?" she murmurs. "Ok...I'll play along. I'm yours, what do you require of me, Master?"
 
I smile at Halo’s answer and the way the word Master slipped so sensually from her sweet lips.

Pick a device to be tested on, But first shall you strip for me or shall I cut the cloths from you Halo.

A devilish gleam dances in my eye as contemplate the choices I have given her.
 
Slippedhalo looks around to him, her eyes widening in surprise and then her smile returning as she loves to be frightened just a bit sometimes...

She looks at the items offered and points to the flogger...."Hmmm, so you give spankings, do you, Master?" she asks feigning innocence.
 
A smile bows my lips at Halo’s choice. I arch my eyebrow, as she had not made a choice as to her attire. A wicked grin broadens my smile.

A delightful choice little one.

Taking the flogger I shake its leathery tongues lose. They shimmer and slither as they come alive.

Paddles or the flat of the hand are for spankings Floggers have uses that are more sensual my dear.

A flick of my wrist and the sinuous leathery tongues coil around Halo’s trim little waist their firry kiss muted as they tear at her blouse.

Perhaps I shall let the flogger deal with your offending clothes……. The choice is still yours for the moment dear.

Another flick of the wrist and Halo is in the sensual leathery embrace of leather as the flogger’s sting tongue pull and tear at her blouse.
 
A gasp as her clothes are quickly made into mere rags, falling to the floor in a useless heap. She moves to remove the rest for him eagerly, hoping it will indeed please him to see her take initiative. Ah, but Masters can be fickle and one can never tell what earns a punishment or a reward at times, and sometimes the punishment and the reward seem to be quite the same thing...
 
Halo’s clothing hangs about her about in tattered rags , they accentuate the sensual curves of her body and give a seductive hint at the perfection that lays beneath. A smile bows my lips when the crimson haired little beauty quickly takes the initiative to strip away her tattered rags and the remainder of her garments. A flick of my wrist and the hungry tongues of the flogger tightly curl around Halo’s waist as I draw her to me. My arms enfolder as I press her naked perfection to me. My mouth closes over hers in a searing savage kiss. My pleasure with her shines in my eyes.

“You please me greatly Miss what would you have for your reward.”

The sinuous coils of the flogger loosen and sensually slide down over the seductive curve of Halo’s firm little ass.
 
"Master, it would please me best to please you. Tell me what I can do for you?" she requests breathlessly.
 
I think to start the “X” of St Andrew!

A smile bows my lips at Halo’s respectful answer. My lips brush hers in a fleeting kiss as her reward. Taking her hand in mind I lead ther to the “X”. I position her with her back to it and pause a moment to she if she reaches for its tight embrace.
 
I smile as Halo drops to her knees and looks up at me with soft adoring eyes.

Rise my dear stretch out your arms to be bound spread your legs so your ankles may feel the caress of the leather restraints.

A flick of my wrist and the flogger crack to hurry the Halo as wicked thoughts fill my mind.
 
Halo looks up at the cross and smiles. "Ah, these can be so much fun!" she says as she eases herself into the restraints, grunting softly with the amount of pressure cg exerts as he tightens the restraints almost as tight as they'll go.

Once she is bound, spread-eagle, a shiver courses through her body and not from the cold of the dugeon but from sheer anticipation of what cg might be planning for her. She licks her lips and prepared herself for anything, her bare breasts rising and falling with her breathing as her nipples harden and point out to announce her readiness.
 
Such graceful beauty as Halo comes to the cross the fire of anticipation that dances in her eyes. the way her breasts heave in expectation and those delightful taunt rosebud nipples so erect on ther dusky pink pillows.

I think the flogger would be to tax, perhaps the riding crop would be better my sweet?

I hold Halo’s eyes captive a moment. Not really waiting for an answer I go to fetch the riding crop. I lay the soft leather tab on her cheek, let it trail along the line of her jaw down the bow of her neck down between the sweetly scented valley of Halo’s breasts. Softly it cresses the contours of her breast to at last graze her puckered nipple I start a slow tapping rhythm Each tap a little sharper as it kiss the tender rosebud.
 
Halo giggles softly as he taps the riding crop against her small, pert breasts watching each bounce slightly, the little rosebuds hardening even further, turning darker as they appear angered by their little whacks. Halo tilts her head back to enjoy the sensations, gooseflesh appearing on her pale porcelain skin.
 
Am pleased as Halo embraces the little stinging kisses of the crop, the way her body responds to them. The tapping that mirrors her own heart beat keep pace with her growing pulse. The known caress an kiss the firmness of her breasts flow sensual down over her quivering belly to merely dance over the delicate smoothness of her inner thighs.
 
"Mmmmmmmmmm......" moans Halo closing her eyes and rolling her head back.
 
Halo’s head lulls back as she looses herself in sensual pleasure. Her soft seductive moans please me. I run the braid shaft of the riding crop along her delicate moist folds each pass cleaves a little deeper until each ridge of the braid caresses and teases her sweet little clit.
 
A tantilising sensation draws her attention again and she looks down in delighteed surprise to see her pink little button being teased by the naughty, leather riding crop. She purrs in response. How is it he knows just how to touch her? she wonders to herself.
 
The sweet musky intoxicating fragrance of Halo’s arousal and her sweet purring please me. the flickering candles cast a pale golden light on Halo’s soft pale skin. The shaft of the crop glistens wither dewy nectar.

I give a little frown as I see her parched lips. I lift the shaft of the crop to moisten them,


Better Halo?
 
"I need more than just myself to please me, Master. What else have you got for me?" she asks breathlessly as she waits for her pulse to slow down.
 
I cannot help but laugh at Halo’s earnest desire to please me. My hand sweeps the dungeon.

Surely, My dear there must be some device that would allow you to please me while still tormented. What dark fear excites you most Halo?

The grip of the crop slips passed Halo’s delicate folds and in to her hot little pussy.\

No need to be shy my dear.
 
The little gasp her eyes wide as the crop parts her folds. My free hand takes a candle from its sconce, My hand tips and sweet hot liquid wax bathes Halo’s taunt nipples.

“The horse Halo, or the trapeze my dear chose!”
 
Halo ssssss-s through her teeth as she feels the wax first burn, then sooth the same very spots where she'd been tantilized a minute before, wickedly sexy, she decides.

“The horse Halo, or the trapeze my dear chose!”

In all truth she's never tried either one so she shrugs as best she can when stretched so tightly..."What's the horse?" she asks, about the first one.
 
Halo’s eyes grow wide as she sighsssssssssssss with the wicked sinful pleasure of the wax as it caresses her chaste body. the dark pleasure that dances in her eyes pleases me.

“The horse Is low and padded…..

my lips close over her wax-entombed nipple.

“………………………… Lashed to it your you legs spread, your firm little ass vulnerable high in the air, all you sweet charms displaced available………..”

My teeth rake across Halo’s nipple as My teeth scraps the wax form the tender bud.

Your hands drawn forward tied low, your sweet mouth available for my pleasure. Pain…….. pleasure………. mine to give or receive my sweet.”
 
Back
Top