Tropical Island (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Lee Moore

Lee had just got his pilot license and for a surprise his parents had bought him a lightly used single engine Cessna. He hadn't really flown over the ocean much and when a job to take someone to a small island just inside the fuel window of the aircraft he jumped at the chance not only to gain some experience but the pay wasn't that bad either. He waited at the airport for the passenger and help load the gear that the client was taking. The flight to the island wasn't all bad a few patches of turbulence but nothing too violent. Lee refueled his plane and gave it a once over checking to make sure there wasn't anything broke or about to break before he took off again.

During this flight the sky darkened as if there was going to be a major storm. He knew that he could turn back to the island that he had taken off from before but he was a good distance away from the island so heading back could get him caught in the storm or make him head into it. He continued to fly back but his entire plane went dark nothing on the instrument panel was lighting up if it wasn't for the compass he would not have even know the direction he was headed. He looked out into the ocean trying to find some islands or land masses that were on his charts so. He could see an island that wasn't on the maps given it's size he couldn't see how it wasn't at least put on the maps.

He soon felt the craft shake and seen the prop stop so he pointed the plane at the large island so that he could put it down on the beach intact. He made his decent only to have the stick jam sending him crashing into the beach knocking himself out on impact. What only felt like a moment later he woke and found himself in some sort of large house.

~Lalia~

He was brought to the home of a couple. Lalia had attended to his wounds before she left him be. She went to to some of her daily chores. A wife of an very important member of the clan. After a bit she came back in to check on the man. "Oh you are awake."she said. Lalia was surprised that he was awake this soon.She walked over and knelt down next to the bed. "You hungry or thirsty?"she asked.

"Where am I?" Lee asked confused on where exactly he was at all he could remember was trying to land his plane on a beach but nothing after that. He didn't know if this woman was the only one for miles or if she was part of a tribe. He was glad that she had rescued him from the crash though he didn't know the extent of the damage that was done. He continued to try to get a bearing on where he was at on this island.

Lalia watched him carefully as he seemed to be okay. "Torio....do not worry we are peaceful...Kaia told me to take care of you. "she said. Smiling before she stood up, getting him some water. Lalia found this man interesting as the tribe was all women. Setting the tray down in front of him. "Drink...it will help."she said.

Lee done as he was told seeing how he probably wasn't in any shape to refuse. He couldn't help but to notice how beautiful the girls standing beside him was and he began to get hard. He also noticed that the woman was taller than the women back home in fact if he were to get up and stand beside of her she would be taller than him. He handed back the tray to the woman hoping that she didn't notice his erection.

Lalia stayed close as she handed him some clothes. She noticed something as he shifted. Reaching up and running her hand over his boner. Very curious as to what this was. "Are you hurt?"she asked. Moving the tray away to get a better look.

He couldn't help but to be embarrassed because of the pure woman rubbing his hard cock not knowing she was the cause of it. He didn't know if she would understand the concept of arousal and the fact she was causing it. "I'm fine it's nothing." he said trying not to moan as she rubbed it with her hand.

Lalia was very curious as she kept running her fingers over his boner. "Are you sure? It isn't going away..."she said. Pulling his underwear down before his cock popped out. Lalia blushed right away as she covered her mouth. He was huge and hard!

He couldn't help but to be embarrassed more when she stared at it and covered her mouth. "Trust me I am fine and if you keep doing that it's not going to go away for a long time. You should be proud and consider this a complement." He said hoping that she wouldn't run off

Lalia soon removed her hand as she was still blushing. Getting closer to Lee as she began to stroke him. "This is because of me?"she asked. A little confused before she sat in front of him. Wanting to play with his cock to see what it would do.

"Mhhmmm yes it is." Lee said as she continued to play with his cock. He didn't know what she was wanting to do to him. He was a bit confused he didn't know if she was anyone's wife or girlfriend so he wanted to stop but it felt way too good for him to make her stop.

Lalia smiled even more before she gave him a lick. Curious as if licking him could cause him to react. "How do you get rid of it?"she asked. Very curious as she was willing to learn from lee. She only belonged to Kaia as a maid.

"This is one way to go about that and the other is to stop and eventually it will go down on its own." he said fighting back the urge to start moaning. He didn't know how much more of this he was going to be able to take before he came in her hand but he was sure enjoying it.

Lalia blusbed as she found Lee attractive. "But...wouldnt it hurt if you left it..?"she asked. Not wanting him to be in anymore pain. Still stroking him and kept going as he soon came. Covering her hand as her eyes widen. Curious as to what happened. Letting go as she licked her hand.

Lee let out a loud groan as he came in her hand and seeing her lick it up from her palm made it hard for him to calm himself down. He could see more of his cum start to run from the tip of his cock.

Lalia licked her hand clean but was surprised to see that he was oozing more. Leaning over and beginning to lick him clean. Not realizing that cause more to come out. Blushing as she looked up at him. "How can I make it stop?"she asked.

"Just don't do anything and the everything will stop." He said as he caressed her cheek. He couldn't believe what just happend to him he would had almost never gotten a hand job from a stranger back home.

Lalia blushed even more before smiling at him. Soon standing him up and leading him to the bathroom. Running the tub before sitting him in it. Humming ad she began to wash his hair.

Lee sat there for a bit letting her was his hair before saying "you don't have to do that I can do that." He tried to reach up to her hands but a shooting pain stopped him and he said "or maybe I cannot yet."

Lalia smiled has she finisbed up his hair. Soon she began to wash his body. "I was told to take care of you. I do not mind doing this."she said. Smiling at him before kissing his cheek.

Lee let the girl continue what she was told to do though he wondered what they were going to let him wear for clothing. He was still trying to get used to everything that was going on including the woman who was taller than him though he didn't have a problem with it but no woman was almost a foot taller than him.

Lalia soon finished bathing Lee before helping him out of the tub. Drying him off before handing him some of his clothes. "They found them in the plane."she said. Turning her back so he could get dressed. Once done, Lalia took him back to his room. "My name is Lalia..."she said.

Lee couldn't understand why the woman who was helping had turned her back because she had already seen and touched his cock. He got himself ready and then said "my name is Lee."

Lalia smiled as she had him lay back down in bed. Making sure he was comfortable before she sat by his side. "Where are you from?"she asked. She was curious as to where this man came from.

"I came from the US." Lee answered as he got comfortable. He began to wonder if there was anyone else on the island even though she said they before no one else had shown up yet.

Back