Revenge for guyloveshotstories & kililia ONLY

"You can fake it all you want," Viktor continued to growl. "Just know, I won't be faking it."

Still holding her hand to his crotch tightly, his leer still penetrating, she could smirk all she wanted, he knew. But she wouldn't be winning. If she physically tried to escape, there would be an 'unfortunate accident' at the old estate house. There have been plenty of accidents here. And the police won't bat an eye to some dethroned criminal wife.

His other hand reached out once more, following the curvature of her smooth neck, then to her hair. Fingers snaked through the long strands until they cupped the back of her noggin and pulled her in once more, her breasts pressed up against his hard chest. Her eyes were wide and she struggled to pull back as his sharp tongue continued to stab deep down her throat.
 
Victoria hissed as he gripped her neck,shive tense up as he pressed against her chest as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. She tried to break from the kiss as she refuse to submit to his authority.

She shoved him back as she glared at him: " Why are you doing this to me..?.we had a good deal...just divorce me and find another woman to marry"
 
Last edited:
"Why would I divorce you?" Viktor continued to smirk. "With the marriage I keep all control of your property and of you. In case you haven't remembered the old proverb, 'what's yours is mine, and what's mine is yours?' Well, my lovely wife, that still holds sway in this day in age. That also means that I control you!"

Her hand persisted in slipping away, yet his grip was tight, keeping it over his crotch.

"The honeymoon is over," Viktor growled, his hot breath panting against her face. "The lover you once had is gone. Your once proud dynasty is gone. Now, you're going to be my wife. You will service me whenever I call. You will be quiet and obedient, is that understood?"
 
Victoria paled at his statement as she realized that he realized to soon that he held all the cards in his hand. She curse herself fir staying to long. She hissed at him as he restrained her easily" I will never be yours...I will make your life a living hell"

She glared at him defiantly:" go to hell, I would rather kill myself than be your wife , some God damn mafia tug"

She told herself she would cheat on him, destroy his image, make look like a fool. Humiliate him by having a child that definitely not husband to make look like a weakling before he kill her or he abandon her in the desert*
 
He couldn't help but laugh at her. She looked so pathetic in trying to be intimidating with her threats. "You can try, but less we forget," leaning in till the tip of his sharp nose touched hers, "I own you," his hot breath once more panting against her flesh.

As proof of this, his other hand graced her back, fingers combing before grasping them tightly and with a quick squeeze of the fingers caused her head to jerk back slightly, the other hand still holding hers against his crotch.

"Feel that?" he whispered, "That's the power I have over you. And you're going to be my little puppy from here on out. I won't take any more sass. I won't take any more of your filth. You WILL tend to me whenever I call. Failure to comply will resort in dire consequences for you."

To hammer the point home even further, there was a pause in his words. "You hear that?" There was nothing. "That's the sound of no one caring about what happens to you."
 
Victoria realized that she waited to long to vanish, she led her feelings get the best of her. She hissed as he held her tightly and forced eye contact with him. She tried to pull away and winced as his grip on her tighten. She knew, she needed not lash out and use her head to get out of this mess.

She gulped hard: " Please Victor, don't be like this...I swear,I did not know he expected you....I swear....I wouldn't be foolish enough to betray you before we parted ways..."

She gulped as she felt his hand roaming possessively over her body: " please, let's talk about this like adults...please" * she hope to reason with him as she was still legally his woman*
 
The way her attitude changed, from one of strength, trying to be intimidating by mentioning their plan and their promises, to now pleading...Viktor knew that once she said those words that she was giving in.

No amount of pleading, no amount of tears, would make him change. His wife the was the reason he was here and she would be a good little wife and do what they were suppose to do, tend to the husband.

Viktor's eyes pierced her, looking her fine figure over carefully as she wilted on the bed. He liked it. She was putty. She couldn't move or fight back. Now her mind was under arrest.

"You can say that all you desire," Viktor said in a low growl. "But, your words are meaningless to me. So, spout all you want. You're just a little weed on the lawn, wounded and about to be cut!" As he said that, he held up his right hand in a tight clenched fist.

"Now, get yourself ready. Tonight, you'll please me," starting to undo his tie.
 
Victoria knew she upset for the first time and needed change her approach if she did not want to enraged him. She could not confront him unless she wanted to end up regretting the day she made the deal. She had to do something she never done before and submit till she found a safe way out and escape. She gulp as she knew that hungry look in her eyes and god knows she was not in the mood. She honestly wanted to stab him in the neck and escape but he would easily over power her and make her taste his true power.

She wanted to lash out at him and hit him till he was knock out but this was reality and she was in deep shit. She knew better than defy him as he ordered to ready herself for his needs as he began to undress. She hesitated a moment but once he gave her a look that dare defy him, she began to slowly undress before his eyes. She slid under the bed covers, looking away as she fought the urge to run away from her husband.
 
Sliding under the covers was her last act before he gave in. That's what he wanted, a docile wife. Sure, she could try to slit his throat while he was asleep. However, the attendants of the house would kill her on sight at such a crime. It would be a fleeting revenge.

His wife dare not fall asleep yet as Viktor stood and undressed himself. Yet, instead of slipping under the covers to join his wife, he took the time to go into the shower and clean himself. Best have a better smell than that of body odor.

Rather than dressing in pajamas, Viktor walked across the floor in the buff, pulled back the covers and slid himself in before wrapping himself up. His loving wife soon felt his large, warm hands curl around her slender waist, pulling her bottom towards his hard body. Then his chin was on her shoulder, his hot breath gently panting against her cheek.

"Mmm you're so warm" Viktor growled with a sick smile on his lips that she could not see.
 
Victoria felt vulnerable around Viktor for the first time since she known him. She was unsure what to expect him to do when she slip under the blankets. She glance back to watch him head in the washroom, she wondered why he would not simply let him leave the relationship. She tense up as he return and slip under the covers. She fought the urge to pull away from Viktor as he got closer.

She tense up as he wrap his arms around her waist as he pulled her to him. She restrain herself from lashing out at him as he pressed his chin on her shoulder.

She closed her eyes to try to sleep and ignore her husband. She had no idea to deal with him as he had completely lost his mind and seem determine to have her live with him as his real wife. The idea was insane, sure he was her first but she did not want to stay here as his wife. She told herself, she would need to reason with him.
 
She was pretending to be asleep. I knew because of how tense her muscles were and how fast her heart was racing. Trying to sleep and thinking it was all just a dream. Her dream was gone and now Viktor's was happening. A hand wrapped tightly around her waist drew her lower body towards him and kept her there while his pink lips kissed her cheek.

Something escape from his lips, perhaps a soft moan feeling his wife's hot body pressing up against her, her round ass against his shorts and her hair in his face. It must have been a soft moan in delight, either from having her body or having her soul.

The covers were pulled up all the way to their necks and the lights turned off by themselves. How was not answered. Viktor giggled as his fingers pressed lightly into her stomach and his other arm wrapped underneath across her chest, gradually pulling her from the edge of the bed and further away from escape.
 
Victoria hated how he easily read her body language. She began hated their chemistry as it made her vulnerable to her husband. She gulp feeling his erection against her back as he pull her closer to his body. She blushed as he held her close and moaned as he enjoyed the feel of her body against him.

She try to ignore him but it was practically impossible. She did not trust him after his threats of denying her freedom. She try hard to ignore him but it was difficult as he kissed her body.
 
There were no words spoken. Just action. Her body arrested, Viktor kissed her cheek then nibbled lightly on her earlobe. He was feeling frisky tonight, drunk off the power he was feeling. Viktor knew exactly what he was doing and wanted more. Victoria's round backside pressed against him, he pressed back, so much that it moved her lower body forward only for his right hand to pull her back into it.

It was easy to see what he wanted. Viktor wasn't going for the end goal just yet. Victoria was trying to resist silently, not giving in but also not running. Suffer in silence was word.

Viktor's left hand traced down her front and cupped her covered breasts and gave them a light squeeze. His chest rose sharply and fell softly, liking the feel of it, the all natural beauty of Victoria.

Still not speaking, his hands continued to hover where they were as his lips tickled the back of her neck, tip of the tongue brushing aside her soft hair to get at the hot flesh that was underneath. He tenderly kissed the flesh before letting the tip of the tongue wipe over it.
 
Victoria hated how Viktor knew her body and found her nipple garden at his shot. At first she try pull away discreetly but it came pretty obvious that he would not cease till he had his wife

She try pull free and found it impossible:" Viktor, knock it off....I am not in the mood" *she bit down her lower lip as he began to kiss her. She shivered feeling his cock rub against her body. She did not want to allow her in her body as she did not want to appear as if she surrendered*
 
Her words faded into his mind. HE was in the mood, and she could feel it rolling up her inner thighs as his swollen member reached its apex. There was a sinister chuckle escaped his slightly open mouth as his hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them harder, thumb and index fingers pinching her nipples underneath the fabric as his pelvis drove into her backside. He was grinding into her as he held her tighter, till he could feel her heart pounding in his hands.

Her legs stretched out and bent back, trying to push herself across the mattress, to no avail. Still Viktor did not speak. It was clear what his intentions were. What he wanted her to do was up for debate until his right hand touched her chin and turned to look back at him over shoulder.
 
Victoria knew he was definitely in the mood there was no question about that. She gasps his cock reach her apex, tensing up as he chuckled. She gasps as he squeezed her breasts, biting her lower lip as he pinch her nipple. She let out a cry as he thrusted his cock inside her, she reached back to try push him off her body.

She struggled to pull herself off his massive cock as he was deeply impaled into her body, she cry crawl off his cock. For the first time she truly felt helpless to her husband and realized who truly held all the power. She struggled to get off his cock only to feel him firmly restrain her in place as a reminder he was always in charge. She wince as he turn her head to him as her could see it she was both afraid and aware of his power for the first time yet she try defy him: " Get.... off.... me..." *it was obvious she knew she had lost *
 
The struggle is what kept him going. Her groans and moans, resisting the pleasure, resisting giving in, keeping him hard. Rather than going inside her immediately, Viktor was hot-dogging it, rubbing his firm member between her bare cheeks, feeling the fluid run from the tip and soak her hot skin, making it slick as he rubbed against her. Squeezing her breasts even harder, pinching the nipples between the thumb and index finger till she was flinching from the pain, Viktor continued to nibble on the back of her neck, his hot breath panting against her sweating skin, brushing aside her hair with puffs of breath.

"Don't fight it" he finally whispered to her. "Don't fight it." Not knowing what that fully meant, but his loving wife could understand that it would encompass everything.
 
Victoria struggled against him, hissing like a cat as he rub the head of his massive cock between her butt cheek. She winced and cried out as he pinch her nipples with his fingers. She try crawl off him in desperation as he rubbed against her asshole. She hated how easily he restrained her but it was not surprising as he was much stronger and trained to be a perfect killing machine.

She trembled under his grip as he nibbled on her neck. She hated as he reminded her that she was his woman. She paled at the meaning of his words, after all she gave him everything he needed to take over the territories now. She did not want to give him power over her life as she had no idea what he would do to her. The fact was that she was exhausted of needing to always be in charge and try to survive. He offered her a chance submit and allow him to take over by his words.

She struggled a few more minutes till she gave into his claim. She reluctently parted her legs and drop her head as she exposed her tight asshole to her husband to mount. Submitting in a symbolic gesture as she allow him claim her asshole as he take over her life as her true husband.
 
Back
Top