Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone. I'm up earlier than I want to be on a Sunday morning. Hope everyone has a good day today, and their work week sales by quickly. The kids are only in Mon. and Tues., hubby and the nephew work Mon.-Wed., then it's Turkey Day!! :D

Hello lovely one. :rose: A pleasure to see you. :kiss: I hope you're having a good morning.

We are in FL, visiting the gparents...made it in last night:)

Little one is chomping at the bit, but the gparents are not up yet. I stuck her in a bubble bath to give her something to do. Daddy is still sleeping also, so I don't want her putting on the television in the room.

He came back from work travel from out of town on Friday, was suppose to be a four and a half hour trip but he got stuck in Atlanta, GA for two hours and with other wrecks, it took him nine hours to get home.:( He then drove us for eight hours to Fl on Sat. Trying to let him sleep as long as possible.:rose:

Any plans for the holidays? :)

Any whims yet?---------;)
Oh, yes very many. But no way to act on them.
We are in FL, visiting the gparents...made it in last night:)

Little one is chomping at the bit, but the gparents are not up yet. I stuck her in a bubble bath to give her something to do. Daddy is still sleeping also, so I don't want her putting on the television in the room.

He came back from work travel from out of town on Friday, was suppose to be a four and a half hour trip but he got stuck in Atlanta, GA for two hours and with other wrecks, it took him nine hours to get home.:( He then drove us for eight hours to Fl on Sat. Trying to let him sleep as long as possible.:rose:

Any plans for the holidays? :)
I love Florida so very much. *sighs* Sounds like a rough trip. I do hope he recovers quickly and you can enjoy the time down there together. :rose:

My brother and sister-in-law are coming today for lunch and to see my second eldest daughter in the school musical "Meet me in St. Louis" - on Thanksgiving we are having lunch with my mother, I'm bringing the pies and the rolls. I will only be shopping on Black Friday - IF I can find a good and I mean really good deal on an HDTV for my daughter, other wise I won't be going out into that mess. lol

Oh, yes very many. But no way to act on them.

I love Florida so very much. *sighs* Sounds like a rough trip. I do hope he recovers quickly and you can enjoy the time down there together. :rose:

My brother and sister-in-law are coming today for lunch and to see my second eldest daughter in the school musical "Meet me in St. Louis" - on Thanksgiving we are having lunch with my mother, I'm bringing the pies and the rolls. I will only be shopping on Black Friday - IF I can find a good and I mean really good deal on an HDTV for my daughter, other wise I won't be going out into that mess. lol

Sounds like a good time:)

I love Black Friday except for my retail friends...

My bonus daughter and I are heading out on Black Friday, it is a tradition for us to do so, but we have not been able to for a while being that she now lives in FL (goes to college here) and we live in South Carolina. So I am really looking forward to the quality time with her.:) We are also suppose to meet up later that night for drinks and we may go dancing with her friends. It is slightly weird having alcohol with your adult child...at least it is for me...going to be surreal going to a nightclub with her.:cool:

Until then, we are baking cookies and bread with gma and doing Christmas crafts. We should help them decorate their tree sometime this week also.

Sounds like a good time:)

I love Black Friday except for my retail friends...

My bonus daughter and I are heading out on Black Friday, it is a tradition for us to do so, but we have not been able to for a while being that she now lives in FL (goes to college here) and we live in South Carolina. So I am really looking forward to the quality time with her.:) We are also suppose to meet up later that night for drinks and we may go dancing with her friends. It is slightly weird having alcohol with your adult child...at least it is for me...going to be surreal going to a nightclub with her.:cool:

Until then, we are baking cookies and bread with gma and doing Christmas crafts. We should help them decorate their tree sometime this week also.

I baked bread yesterday. Love South Carolina too. :D

I have shopped Black Friday before, and it was enjoyable, but finances keep me more at home now more than the crowds. That is why the deal has to be super! lol

I'm off for a bit, company and all means I can't sit around in my jammies. I hope you have a great time with your daughter even while you indulge in a few drinks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back