Flirting wife teases

I wrote a story about a wife who likes to flirt. The husband finds out about her out dancing and is very turned on. I would love to write a sequel but am unsure where to take the story next. The first story is a "curious wife:a night out". I would love some feedback to where I should take it next

I wrote a story about a wife who likes to flirt. The husband finds out about her out dancing and is very turned on. I would love to write a sequel but am unsure where to take the story next. The first story is a "curious wife:a night out". I would love some feedback to where I should take it next

Can you post a link to the story? Then we could read it without doing a lot of searching. Thanks.

enjoyed your story

Just read and enjoyed your story. I noticed that it was your first, so I can't really tell what categories you're comfortable writing in, but it appears to me that you have many different options that you could choose for the next chapter.

1) exhibitionism. The wife needs more than just flirting on certain nights to get turned on, so she gets more and more bold. She becomes a tease and exhibitionist in everyday situations, the mall, the grocery store, at work.

2) bdsm. The wife realizes that she needs more than just flirting, and she doesn't want her husband interfering. She takes the initiative to control him, using whatever tactics are necessary, to make him hers and then goes on about her business.

3) fetish. Wife realizes that she either really enjoys something (stockings, heels, etc) and makes a concerted effort to find guys that are weakened by that. Husband can be an accomplice or a victim to her.

4) group sex. She seductively tricks her husband into allowing her to include another partner with them one night.

I like realistic plot when it comes to reading erotica. How would you continue this journey if this flirtatious wife is you, what would you do?

My two cents, good luck!

Great story...if this was reality I could see Jason sharing you with another man.

Read your story and loved it Curious. I had a similar idea about a couple who decide to keep their marriage together by special arrangement.

The husband brings home other men from his law office for his wife to enjoy in private, while he enjoys a boys night out.

The rules???

1. The other man must be gone when the husband gets home.

2. The other man may only ejaculate on her body.

3. The wife must show the evidence of his ejaculation when her husband returns.

Usually this means bending over for him and showing off a lightly spanked ass covered with thick gooey sperm...wearing nothing else but a string of pearls and black pumps.

Last edited:
Link

Does anyone know the link for this story? Sounds fascinating, but I'm unable to find it.

She could decide to start a web cam business where she puts on shows for both men and women.

A subsequent trip to a strip club where she is enticed to dance in the amateur contest. He is forced to sit and wait for the drive home to hear what had happened in the dressing room and how it affected her. Old story line but usually makes me wet. smile

I think very creative flirting and teasing is plenty.

Unfortunately, it doesn't do it for 99%+ of the guys here.

Back