Supervillain cuts a deal

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I've proposed similar ideas before but I had a fun image of the conclusion to this one.

A supervillain turns themselves in to authorities and hands in evidence on other villains in exchange for amnesty.

At least, that's the official story. What isn't said is the conversation the villain had with their nemesis, a conversation that ended with an agreement: a night of submission (or just a date) in exchange for the villain's surrender.

I'd prefer a lighter take but of course, the story could go a darker route. The version I was thinking of has it with the villain considering retirement and really just wanting to work through their sexual tension. Hero has to dress like the villain wants but can refuse any activity that makes them uncomfortable. When the seduction occurs, it's because the hero wants it.

The image I had of the ending is the hero using their heat vision to laser off the villain's pubic hair or their own. They're no longer a threat to one another and they trust each other.
 
The night of submission idea isn't a bad angle but for the story to be complete there needs to be some level of "flashback" to the reason the hero wants to put the villian under that submission.
 
I'm picturing Superman and Lex Luthor lying on a huge bed, indulging in a rambunctious sixty-nine session......
 
Well the thought was that the hero would be the one to submit...though there could be quite the appeal in the opposite, with the villain suspecting a more sadistic and perverse side to the hero and wanting to draw it out of them either to make a point about how the hero is not so squeaky clean or because they genuinely fantasize about submitting to them.

A flashback would certainly be necessary to explain how the wish, either way, developed and why they want it as a retirement present.
 
There are some facts missing from your proposal so I'm sorry if what I suggest sounds off.

If the Villain wants to retire then they would be someone the Hero could never truly catch under normal circumstances and that could bring up the need the hero has to try and prevail over the villain, leading to the deal of "Dating or Submission" for a night. In this situation the Hero would be trying to gain something over the villain and through the dating they find more in common and a understanding or trust naturally develops between them until the Hero no longer sees the Villain as evil and finds that they want them, How they want them or what they share in common can be as light or dark as needed. This can also work the other way around as long as you slowly break down the wall between them and who stands on the good side or the evil and show them to just be people with needs.

I would also like to know more about the past relationship between the hero and villain in the flash back, the idea of one of them retiring is good but I can't figure why the other would care all that much if they just left and enjoyed the rest of their life not fighting the other person. Treasures and secrets would be a smoother connection between the two enemy's so as the reader I could see that they both struggled against each other before coming to this new point in their lives, If the one of them has always been trying to out do the other so they would get noticed or if there was something of value on the line even as a lie I could see it fit into the Hero Villain struggle better.
 
Excellent points.

For surface motivation, it could be that the villain is willing to turn information over, either on other villains or where stockpiles of their stolen loot/collection of mad science is. Stuff that would be very good for the good guys to get their hands on and would be tricky to find without help.

For a deeper motivation on both of their parts, I thought of a couple possibilities though the of course a deeper backstory would be needed.

1. During a time where a reality warper rewrote history, the two of them were in a sexual and romantic relationship as a pair of supervillains who controlled a major city. Hero has tried to forget all of it, not wanting to admit the satisfaction they felt being a villain, while villain remembers being genuinely in love with the hero and while vthey were villains, they actually took care of the people under their control and even assisted with turning things back to the status quo, not knowing they were nemeses. Villain can't help but feel a longing for that old relationship and hero subconsciously wants to work through their feelings as well.

2. The two of them have each had times where they could have taken the other one down but refused at the last second. It's been going on for years and neither is able or willing to do it. Villain is getting older and so is the hero. Hero got injured rescuing villain after villain's plan fell apart so it gets villain to start thinking about what they want and they realize they don't don't want to cause the hero anymore trouble...but that doesn't mean they don't want to mess with them one more time.
 
One other route you could go is lets say a secret identity type encounter. Lets say you have a female villian and a male superhero. Let's say the hero and villian alter egos don't know that they are talking to their sworn enemy and have a friendly relationship together. Let's say the villian has had a major crush on the superhero's alter ego for years and fantasizes about what she'd like him to do to her.

How about after a bloody vicious fight where the villian poisons ther hero or whatever they both have to mutually race off to meet the other's alter egos for a late nightstudy session or whatever. When the villian in her alter ego gets into his apartment she finds him on the floor half out of his superhero garb and realizes he is her sworn enemy. After the ensuing emotionat turmoil she gives him the antidote and leaves him a note in her villian ego "i posioned you with your [insert name of kryptonite here] during our last fight. But When i followed you and saw you lived here i decided to give you a break and give you the antidote. I hope you'd be willing to return the favor and meet me because we need to talk. I promise no tricks." Then she puts him to bed after stripping off his superhero garb and hiding it from prying eyes.
 
Excellent points.

For surface motivation, it could be that the villain is willing to turn information over, either on other villains or where stockpiles of their stolen loot/collection of mad science is. Stuff that would be very good for the good guys to get their hands on and would be tricky to find without help.

For a deeper motivation on both of their parts, I thought of a couple possibilities though the of course a deeper backstory would be needed.

1. During a time where a reality warper rewrote history, the two of them were in a sexual and romantic relationship as a pair of supervillains who controlled a major city. Hero has tried to forget all of it, not wanting to admit the satisfaction they felt being a villain, while villain remembers being genuinely in love with the hero and while vthey were villains, they actually took care of the people under their control and even assisted with turning things back to the status quo, not knowing they were nemeses. Villain can't help but feel a longing for that old relationship and hero subconsciously wants to work through their feelings as well.

2. The two of them have each had times where they could have taken the other one down but refused at the last second. It's been going on for years and neither is able or willing to do it. Villain is getting older and so is the hero. Hero got injured rescuing villain after villain's plan fell apart so it gets villain to start thinking about what they want and they realize they don't don't want to cause the hero anymore trouble...but that doesn't mean they don't want to mess with them one more time.

YESSS so much good stuff, you are right on the surface motivation it doesn't have to be anything complicated, going with loot or mad scientist creations would be a great starting point if this is going to be a quick story.

For the Deeper motivations:

1. With the "time warp" having them both be villains and be in love as they control the city is really open and as a back story could have a lot of conflict for them to work through. I would also suggest maybe they were in love in their youth before or just as they started to gain powers, one of them went the path of the Hero and the other became a Villain that way the only thing they both want is the thing they can't have (Each other).

2. With the consent struggle of them fighting and saving each other would also be a good way to go but you would have to have it happen only one time, if they went back and forth with the saves then they wouldn't be rivals anymore but if you had the last time they fought be so dramatic that the Hero saved the Villain from a danger only to get caught and the Villain had to save the Hero because they felt some thing for them it would work well. I would suggest for this line of thinking that they could both get trapped or hurt during a fight and have to really on the other person to survive some dangers you could build their Dom/ Sub relationship from there, Hero has to listen to Villains commands and Villain can't do anything without Hero kind of situation.
 
Back
Top