The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kik

Hi All,

Mark here 29yo irish guy. looking to chat with on KIK, same name as on here.

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Feel free to add nearly always online. Love to chat about anything and everything. From weather to kinks!
kevinquinnkik

Always looking to chat with women and still searching for a Sub. Hit me up at firefighterscott43

48 year old open minded guy. Would love to chat with the ladies or guy. Message me nkdplay82 on kik

36 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single US men but married or taken are welcome too for friendly chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic.

**[/QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Wanting to chat ladies

I'm a 59yo horny married man and would love to chat with you on kik.....username is hard1h

Harmless but horny, 55+, married male, I like fun flirty conversation. Casual but steamy is always a plus. Females only, unless your a guy who wants to tell me about your wife.

No strings, no pressure and anonymity assured.

HappyHayseed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back