Best MMF story?

Great Story. I came twice and then had to read it again! I'm hard now thinking about it.
 
Thanks for the link, Three.

I'll agree with pcarp.

I'd be interested to find out more about these characters, too. Too bad all our ladies can't be more like Suzie, eh?

Please, more.
 
1st rate story Three. Had to re-read it 3 or 4 times. I would love to be in that situation. :)
 
Good stuff, Dan.

Ignore the morons who shouldn't read this kind of stuff in the first place. It was a well-written, hot story.

Welcome, and keep 'em coming...
 
Great Stories!

Great stories folks.............MMF is some of my favorite fantasies and desires...........sure wish I could get a bit more real world experience <smile>, but until then........the fantasy keeps me smiling (and horny).

Thanks all......................

Wishing you all great orgasms,

Bill
 
Thanks to all

Hey thanks for all the positive feedback, had fun reading lots of the stories posted.
 
rl_dylan said:

Thanks a lot - you've saved me from shameless self promotion.

There will be more to come; but I've got to be in a certain mood to write erotica, which only occurs maybe once a month or so.

EDIT: *Ahem* I just reread my last paragraph; that once a month where I'm in the mood has nothing to do with menstrual cycles. Just so we're clear on that.
 
Last edited:
Hey, we're all shameless here, if you hadn't noticed.

Don't be afraid to self-promote if it becomes necessary. I've done it before, and there's nothing wrong with letting people know about your work. Sometimes, it's the only way to get people to read the damn things...
 
Back
Top