New author needing editor

FoxyHunter

Virgin
Hi all. I have the, no doubt well deserved, inauspicious indignity of the "generic rejection" returned with my submission. I have tried the more stealthy approach to contacting editors via "the list". Apparently they're a shy and suspicious lot, preferring not to answer the requests. Either that, or the "doors" I've knocked on housed editors on holidays. So, if anyone is up for a bit of a lesbian romantic foray in the Australian outback, drop me a pm.

Many thanks...

Hi all. I have the, no doubt well deserved, inauspicious indignity of the "generic rejection" returned with my submission. I have tried the more stealthy approach to contacting editors via "the list". Apparently they're a shy and suspicious lot, preferring not to answer the requests. Either that, or the "doors" I've knocked on housed editors on holidays. So, if anyone is up for a bit of a lesbian romantic foray in the Australian outback, drop me a pm.

Many thanks...

If you've used the 'list' it is well documented that it is rarely up to date and doesn't work. Posting here in the forum is the best chance, but you should include a word count as well as the information you have supplied.

Available to edit

Have time today. send by attachment to an email, I will return the same way. please advise, if you already found an editor. I am just finishing 52,000-word project, and need a change in storyline, as that one was intense and exciting, but not graphic. I will do from a read through to a complete rewrite, so tell me how much you want me to do.

Back