Con artist bribed to protect ZTE

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
After making such a big deal about how Chinese companies are robbing the U.S. blind, how they're stealing our secrets, and after stating the Chinese telecommunications company ZTE would be barred from purchasing American-made components, an act which set the company on a downward spiral to extinction, the con artist has famously altered course and now says he'll be gracious to the company. With a few minor changes, they'll be able to operate in the U.S.

What the con artist failed to mention is his role in a development project in Indonesia.

A subsidiary of Chinese state-owned construction firm Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC) signed a deal with Indonesia’s MNC Land to build a theme park outside Jakarta as part of the ambitious project, the company said on Thursday.

The project includes Trump-branded hotels, residences and a golf course, as well as other hotel, shopping and residential developments.

The park – expected to be backed with up to US$500 million in Chinese government loans – is part of an “integrated lifestyle resort”, known as MNC Lido City.

In other words, the con artist will once again receive illegal and unconstitutional emoluments and further, because the evil Chinese government, the one stealing our intellectual property, is financing half the cost of the project, he'll sweep the whole ZTE thing under the rug. After all, when you're given a $3.7 million bribe, who wouldn't change their mind?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-administration-reaches-deal-to-save-chinas-zte-today/

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2145808/trump-indonesia-project-latest-stop-chinas-belt-and-road
 
Imagine the reaction if this had happened to Obama.

Republicans: "The president is using government resources to help out Chinese companies he is personally financially invested in?!!
TREASON!! HERESY!! TRAITOR!! LOCK HIM UP!"
 
Back
Top