Slut Training (Closed)

Twilight10

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Posts
2,508
Slut Training (Closed)

Doug Roberts decided he had no other choice. His daughter was failing practically every subject, her opportunities for college were dwindling - if not downright gone - and her future looked grim. He didn't know what else to do. It had been difficult raising Elise on his own since his wife had died, and he was now facing the fact that he might have failed. The girl was dumb as a stump and could barely even function in a classroom.

He sighed as he walked into the school next to his daughter. She was beautiful, he knew that much. And he knew that women could get by in this world in one of two ways: brains or pussy. He had heard that Dr. Jacob Hamill, the school principal, had a specialized program designed for stupid girls. Hamill's theory was that stupid girls with no hope for college or a career needed to be taught how to use their bodies, how to use their holes, how to seduce to get what they wanted and needed from life. Doug was willing to let Dr. Hamill have his way with Elise, to corrupt her, to teach her to be a slut.

Being Saturday, the school was mostly deserted, except for a couple other sets of parents bringing unsure-looking girls down the halls as well. They walked into a classroom marked only “Saturday Training.” About twelve girls sat at desks; no boys. When Elise asked why they were here, Doug said, "We're here to see Dr. Hamill, sweetie. He'll explain the rest to you. Just go take a seat. Do you see anyone here that you know from school?”

Just then Dr. Hamill walked in. He was about 45, with salt and pepper hair and deep green eyes. Only the barest hints of wrinkles bracketing the eyes were showing. He was about 5'9" and weighed 210 pounds, most of it muscle that came from a lot of spare time spent at the gym.

"Good morning, everyone,” Dr. Hamill said. He shook hands with Doug and said, “Thank you for enrolling Elise, Mr. Roberts. I’m sure she’ll be in good hands here.”

Doug kissed Elise on the cheek and said, “It’ll be okay, honey. Just have fun today.”

As Doug left, he smiled as he heard Dr. Hamill say, “I’m glad you’re all here today, ladies. I’m here today to teach you all the most valuable lesson you can learn in life: how to use your pussies to get what you want.”
 
Last edited:
Elise Roberts was awokened very early on a particular Saturday morning. Her Daddy knocked on her door at the ungodly hour of 7 am. She groaned and put a pillow over her head, trying to ignore him. However, he was persistent, and she mechanically awoke, showering and dressing on autopilot. She grabbed a bit of toast and after a cup of coffee, she was finally beginning to function.

"Where are we going to early, Daddy?" she asked with a frown on her face. Oh God how Elise hoped it wasn't tutoring. She wouldn't have had any idea how her Dad found out about her barely passing grades. It was her senior year and her best grade was a C...in pottery. After her mother died a few years ago, Elise lost interest in school and sports. She used to be quiet the dedicated student and a soccer scholarship to a top university seemed like a very good possibility. But after her mother died, she became a different person. Of course, she was still popular, but lost all interest in school and sports. She only finally started coming around the house and talking to her Dad again. She was very close to her Mom, and it was very hard for her to grow up without one, especially during the crucial teenage years.

However, Elise didn't know whether or not she'd be able to go to college anymore. Her grades were dismal, and she was ridiculously idiotic. She was only successfull socially; and that was largely due to her good looks. Her father and mother had blessed her with the best of genes: she was petite and skinny, shapely only whether it mattered: her breasts and her ass. She had long brown hair, shiny and smooth, that hung to the middle of her back, and side swept bangs that covered up her brilliant emerald green eyes. A few freckles were splattered across her face and snub nose, and her lush lips were often stretched into a large smile around her friends, displaying perfect rows of Chicklet white teeth. Elise definitely was gorgeous. Her biggest accomplishment this year had been being crowned Homecoming Queen.

She still wasn't really speaking to her Dad until they pulled into her high school's parking lot and got out of the car. She nodded as he spoke to her in the deserted hallways. Elise waved to a few of her friends, who waved back with the same bewildered expression on their faces. As they entered the classroom marked "Saturday Training", Elise's curiosity grew and she saw her principal walk in. Dr. Hamill was no doubt disappointed with her lack of achievement, yet she had always been on good terms with him. Elise vaguely wondered for the upteenth time what they were doing today; was it some sort of community service project that would help them get into college? She hoped it was something of the sort so she could get away and have a fresh start.

She kissed her Daddy's cheek, smiling and waving as he left her. After her Mother died, her father was always so protective over her. Elise was confident he wouldn't put her in a situation that was dangerous or negative. She trusted him and therefore leaned back into her chair, as all the other parents left the room. However, the words that came out of Dr. Hamill's mouth were a shock. Her own jaw hung open in disbelief as she looked at a few friends she was seated by. She raised her hand so the Dr. would acknowledge her before she began to speak.

"Dr. Hamill, I'm not sure what you mean. Surely there is another way for us to succeed in life! I refuse to become anything like a slut or a prostitute," she said, her green eyes glinting with anger.
 
Dr. Hamill laughed at Elise's words. She was a gorgeous little thing, he could certainly see that. "You refuse to become anything like a slut or a prostitute?" he repeated in bewilderment, and laughed again. "First of all, Elise, you won't have any choice. This class is called 'Slut Training,' and it is exactly what it sounds like. Second of all, both your grades and your father confirm what I have expected of you all along: that you're dumb as a rock."

When Elise looked furious at his words, he said, "Stand up, bitch." He pulled her by her hair and pulled her up to her feet. "What's 12 times 12? What's the capital of France? I'm sure you don't know. And why don't you know? Because you have nothing going on up here." He pointed to her skull. "People like you, Elise, well...God put people like you on this earth for one reason: to be fucktoys. And the sooner you figure that out the better."

With his right hand, Dr. Hamill squeezed Elise's tight ass and ran his hand up along her side to her breasts, which he groped crudely. "You're a worthless fuckhole, Elise. And you're here to learn that."
 
She crossed her arms and leaned back in her desk, her pretty little mouth going from a pout to a scowl. She set her mouth into a very thin line, her lips pursed, one of her two eyebrows raised into a delicately skeptical arch. She shook her head, almost sneering at her principal.

"I am not as dumb as a rock. I used to be really smart," she said indignantly, looking at her friends. Not wanting to get into it, and also feeling the shame, they smartly kept quiet and looked away from her.

Elise whimpered as he pulled her head and she unwillingly followed him to the front of the class in order to relieve the pain her skull was feeling from the tug of her hair. She began to answer the first question, actually remembered that it was 144, but cut her off. He began to humiliate her in front of the whole class and she looked down, her eyes burning with tears that were threatening to release. She blinked them back, resolving to stay strong.

"I refuse to be some sort of fuck toy, and I demand you keep your hands off of me!" she said angrily, trying to release the hold he had on her hair with his left hand and attempting to brush off his hand that had squeezed her ass and was now squeezing her breasts. "Please stop..." she whimpered, trying to struggle. There was a pained look on her face as the tug on her hair remained, and she realized she was in no situation to be able to over power him.

"I'm not a worthless fuckhole!" she murmured angrily, unwilling to give into Dr. Hamill.
 
Dr. Hamill looked around the room at the sea of young, 18 year old faces. They had the usual expressions that he saw on the first day. Some were excited, some were nervous, some were apalled. Some even looked very turned on.

Elise continued to refute everything he said, saying she wasn't a worthless fuckhole. "That's true, Elise, I will say one thing...you're not entirely worthless. You're worth something, and that's to serve as a piece of meat for men to use." He continued playing with her breasts, and noticed that the nipples were hardening under her zebra-print shirt.

He kept one hand on her right breast and moved another hand back down to her ass, which he groped. "See how tight these jeans are, Elise? Why do you wear jeans this tight? It's to appeal to boys, isn't it? To get them to stare at your perfect ass. See? You already do things to be a fucktoy. Now I'm going to teach you how to do even more. And you know what? From what I know of you, I think you'll love it. I think you're turned on right now. I want you to pull your jeans down right now so I can see how wet your pussy is." He slapped her tits roughly. "And don't even think of disobeying me."
 
She let out a small scream of frustration at her principal. The man just didn't seem to get it, did he? "I'm worth more than that. I refuse to lower myself down the that level," she said stubbornly, continually trying to flick his hands away, no matter how much her boddy was responding. As he continued to grope her breasts, they tightened and her nipples became noticably erect through her zebra-printed shirt. "I will never ever be a piece of meat for men to use," she said scornfully, disrespectfully quoting him.

She began to listen to him though, as he talked about her jeans and how tight they were. She realized in her subconscious that he was right; she wore those jeans today just in case wherever she was going with her dad she would meet a cute boy. It was completely true, everything he said. Realization began to take over her face as the disbelief melted away. She mechanically began to unbutton her jeans and zip down her fly, revealing a barely there black thong. But she stopped and looked at him angrily, zipping up her jeans once more.

"No. You can't make me. This is an invasion of my privacy," she said fiercely, her hands on her hips, daring him to defy her.
 
Dr. Hamill watched Elise closely as the realization dawned on her face. She knew he was right about her desire to be attractive to men, to have men want her, to lust for her, to stare at her body. She seemed to slowly bend to his will, and for a moment it seemed like there was no one else in the room as she unzipped her jeans and started to peel them off. He saw a revealing black thong.

Then she pulled the jeans back on, and he was pulled out of his trance. "Oh really?" he replied as she tried to rearrange herself. "You're still going to argue your point, even with that tiny little black thong you have on? Why bother wearing a thong like that if you care nothing about guys or being a sex object? You think prudes wear things like that? No, Elise. Only little sluts wear that."

Before she had a chance to button the jeans, he yanked the zipper back down and tugged at the pants. He pulled them just to below the round curve of her perfect ass, revealing the black panties once again. Dr. Hamill moved his hand between her legs and felt her pussy through the thong. "Feels pretty wet to me, Elise. You turned on being treated like a fuckhole?" Before she could react, he flipped her roughly around and yanked the jeans down to her ankles, her firm ass now sticking in the air. He gave it a hard slap. "You fucking whore, look at this thong. It doesn't cover anything." He flipped her around again so her ass was facing the whole class. "See that, Elise? Now the whole class can see your little whore ass." He gave it another slap.
 
She tried to ignore the thrill his degrading words gave her as much as possible, but to no avail. Her pussy began to drip its natural juices and she felt her thong begin to get even more wet. She also could not physically ignore Dr. Hamill and yelped as he yanked the zipper of her jeans down and tugged them down her ass. As her ass felt the cold breeeze of the air conditioning that was circulating the classroom, she whimpered as she realized she was to be further humiliated. She attempted to squeeze her legs together but his hand made his way between them and felt her completely soaked thong. As he told the class it was pretty wet, she groaned and shook her head, attempting to still defy him.

She yelped as he yanked the jeans down to her arms and pushed her down, making her ass stick out in the air. She groaned as he gave it a hard slap, the sound of his slap reverberating around the walls of the classroom. She let him turn her so her ass was facing the rest of the class and groaned, crying out momentarily as he slapped her ass again.

Elise hated to admit it, but the degradation, humiliation, and physical abuse was turning her on significantly. Her resistance to him was beginning to weaken and she shook her head slowly, her attempts at struggling not as violent as before.

"No, Dr. Hamill....please stop," she murmured, making no move from her position as her ass remained high in the air.
 
All the students in the class gasped as Elise's ass, almost entirely revealed with the thong, was displayed to them. "You're lying, Elise," Dr. Hamill whispered into her ear. "You don't want me to stop. You like having your ass on display. That's why you wore the tight jeans. That's why you wore that thong. Your father told me he first suspected you were a slut when he would always catch you walking naked out of the shower and you didn't make any haste to cover up. He said, 'This girl loves to be watched. She loves to have people look at her, even her own father.' "

Dr. Hamill gave her ass another spank, even harder, and pulled down the skimpy black thong. It curled around her ankles. "Does that sound like a good girl to you, Elise? No. It sounds like someone who loves to be watched. It sounds like a dirty cunt." He bent her over his desk that was located up front. "Spread your fucking legs. I want your pussy on display." He looked into her eyes, and when she opened her mouth in disbelief, he spit in it. Then he started to play with her cunt from behind, under her ass. "Mm, awfully wet down there, Elise. You love having your wet twat wide open for everyone to see?"

He laughed derisively. "Oh no, you're such a good girl. You refuse to be manhandled. Well, guess what, you stupid twat? You're getting manhandled right now, and you're soaking wet."
 
She groaned a little under her breath as he spoke about her being a slut. Secretly, it was what Elise's mind had always craved, yet she had shunned it as immoral and wrong. However, her need to be a slut was coming out and she nodded in response to his words, her eyes glazing over slightly. She yelped as he spanked her ass, harder than before, and gasped a little as he pulled down her thong. Her entired lower half was on display for the whole class.

She was soon bent over the desk in the front of his classroom, her ass sticking straight out but her legs still firmly pushed together. The juices from her pussy now proceeded to drip down her legs, slowly and steadily. She experienced a little thrill in the pit of her stomach as he called her a cunt and opened her mouth to object as he asked her to spread her legs. As he spit into her mouth, she couldn't believe her principal, of all people, had just done that. She didn't know what to do so she closed her mouth and spread her legs for the class to see.

The pussy juices on her let shone in the light and she moaned very softly as he began to play with her pussy. His words of degradation continued to arouse her and she became completely soaking wet. She shook her head a little, trying to talk herself out of what was happening to her.

"No Sir, please stop..." she protested weakly.
 
"Ohh isn't this a pretty little pussy?" Dr. Hamill said as he rubbed it. It was soaking wet now, its pink folds on display. "Would anyone like to taste this bitch's sluthole?"

He looked around the room and waited for the plant - Stacy Kimball, one of the graduates of last year's class. She had become a certified whore in the last year, had fucked thousands of people and had degraded herself in countless disgusting ways. And she had come to love it. She had agreed to help Dr. Hamill with this years batch of whores because she was so grateful for the experience.

"It's Stacy, right?" he asked, keeping up the act of not knowing her well, though he fucked her numerous times.

"Yes, sir."

"You seem like an eager slut, Stacy."

"I am, sir. My parents were right to enroll me here, because I am just what they suspected: a good for nothing slut."

"Would you like to come up to the front and play with Elise's pussy?"

Stacy smiled broadly. "Mm, I would love to, sir." She stood up. She had on a white pleated skirt so short it could have been a belt, and a chest-hugging pink shirt. She had on heels with straps and knee-high stockings. She was the epitome of a naughty schoolgirl. She immediately knelt down behind Elise and slapped her ass, then rubbed her middle finger along her wet slit. "MM, you like that?" she asked Elise.

Dr. Hamill slapped Elise across the face. "Answer her, you piece of shit. Tell her what you want. Tell us all. You want her to lick your cunt? You want someone to fuck it? Tell us you want to be a whore."
 
She shuddered a little as he played with her, her pussy continuing to drip with each humiliating statement. Elise listened to the girl, Stacy, say that she eagerly wanted to play with her pussy and shuddered again. Elise really didn't want anyone to play with her pussy in front of a class full of her peers, least alone a girl. And if she liked it, she didn't want anyone to accuse her of being a lesbian. That would've been bad.

As she knelt down next to Elise, Elise waited for her to do something. She jumped a little as Stacy slapped her ass and rubbed her soaking slit. Stacy's question Elise thought had been rhetorical, so she didn't answer and instead stayed silent. Apparently this was the wrong thing to do, since Dr. Hamill slapped her roughly across the face. She cried out in pain, her left cheek throbbing from the force of his slap.

"Please...Stacy," she said meekly, not knowing what to say, "Please play with me. Please do what you want to me."
 
Dr. Hamill and Stacy both smiled as Elise melted right in front of them, finally asking Stacy to play with her. Stacy knelt down behind her and rubbed her middle finger along the crack of her ass and then onto the moist folds of her pussy. "I think she should beg for it, don't you, Dr. Hamill?" Stacy said, her face inches from the other girl's twat.

"Oh yes," Dr. Hamill replied. "She should. Beg some more, Elise. She won't lick you and give you what you need until you admit you're a whore. Say it out loud. Tell the class what a horny, nasty whore you are."

He squeezed her breasts through her shirt and tweaked the hard nipples, and Stacy slapped her ass again.
 
She let out a little gasp as Stacy rubbed her middle finger down to her pussy. Her face reddened as Stacy suggested that Elise beg for it. Elise closed her eyes, willing it to go away. She was so embarassed, at her principal's suggestion. There was no way she would tell the class how horny she was, even though they could most likely see it for themselves. Her own juices were practically dripping out of her, and she attempted to clench the muscles inside of her pussy to stop- or lessen- the flow.

"Please...no," she said softly, shaking her head. She attempted to close her legs together and stand up so she was no longer bent over the desk.

"You've played this game long enough," Elise said, wincing slightly as he pinched her nipples while Stacy slapped her ass. "I'm done."
 
"Oh, you're done?" Dr. Hamill said with a laugh. "Is that so?" He turned to the other girl. "Stacy, give her a little taste of what she wants."

Stacy grinned and buried her tongue inside Elise's dripping cunt. After she flicked her tongue inside her for a few seconds, driving the girl wild, she pulled out.

Dr. Hamill said, "You want more, bitch? You're not done. You're just starting." He took her face in both his hands roughly, then slapped her face once more. He spit on her and said, "You fucking cunt, you better start begging for it the way you deserve. Beg for it like a real whore."

He pulled a fat purple dildo out of his desk drawer and handed it to Stacy. Stacy smiled again - she obviously enjoyed using and degrading whores - and inserted the first inch into Elise's pussy. "Beg for the rest, bitch," Stacy said. "Beg for it and tell us what a slut you are. Then we'll make you happy. We'll please your pussy. But first you have to tell us you're a slut."

Dr. Hamill slapped Elise again, this time across her breasts, and said, "You better learn how to behave, you worthless piece of shit."
 
Elise moaned loudly as Stacy licked Elise's cunt. She groaned, bucking her hips, her head thrown backwards at the overwhelming sensation. Stacy definitely knew what she was doing, and it felt so good. She whimpered a little as Stacy pulled again, and her face immediately was red with embarassment. The whole class had heard her moan. How much of a slut was she really?

She whimpered again as Dr. Hamill slapped her face and spit on her. She shut her eyes as he continued to degrade her, yet the flush of embarrassment her cheeks held was beginning to turn into excitement. She wanted him to continue, to keep calling her names like cunt and whore. She heard him open a drawer and craned her neck to see what it was. She then knew a few minutes later, however; as Stacy roughly shoved the first inch into her pussy. Elise cried out as the fat dildo filled her.

Stacy then treated her roughly, and Elise's excitement grew. She kept her eyes closed, her pussy clenching the dildo tightly. She yearned for the rest of it to fill her. She yelped as the principal slapped her breasts and nodded.

"Okay," she said, her voice cracking from the strain and excitement. "Please Stacy, fuck me with that dildo. Fuck me hard."

Elise was finally beginning to accept that her purpose in life was to be a whore and she spoke again, with increasing excitement as her voice grew louder. "Fuck me like the whore I am. Use my cunt, use me roughly. Please fuck me!"
 
Dr. Hamill and Stacy both smiled at each other at the exact moment when they knew they had broken Elise: when she said "Use me like a whore" and begged for the dildo inside her. Stacy gave the girl her wish: she started to fuck her pussy with it hard, all the while playing with her clit at the same time. Judging by the girls moans, Stacy was succeeding in her goal to make her come.

Dr. Hamill leaned down so that his face was only an inch from Elise's. He took her skull in his hands and stared into her eyes, whispering, "You like that, cunt? You like getting used in front of an entire class, having people watch you get used like the piece of meat you are?" He slapped her breasts, then pulled at her zebra-pattern shirt and tugged it off her. Then she was only wearing a skimpy bra, which he promptly pulled off as well. Now Elise was completely naked, and Dr. Hamill took that opportunity to squeeze her breasts and play with her erect nipples. "Fucking twat," he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Is that what you are?"

He gestured for Stacy to stop, and the two of them abruptly flipped Elise around so that she was standing naked in front of the class. Stacy slapped the girl's ass, and then her face. "Are you going to answer him, bitch? Tell the class what you are. Repeat after me: 'I am a stupid, worthless, piece of shit slut.' Say it!"
 
Elise screamed loudly as Stacy gave in to her pleas and began to fuck her with all her might using the dildo. The sudden pressure on her clit as Stacy teased it delightfully was an equally pleasing sensation and caused Elise to moan even louder. "H-harder, please," she gasped, forgetting all about who she was, what she stood for, and how she was standing naked in front of a class of her peers.

She stiffened slightly as Dr. Hamill grabbed her head and forced her to look into his eyes. As he whispered to her, telling her she was a piece of meat, she nodded, her eyes refusing to look away from his. It was almost as if Elise was in some sort of a trance; she kept nodding, barely wincing as he slapped her breasts and pulled off her shirt and bra. Now completely naked, she was still spell-bound by her principal's words and what Stacy was doing to her.

"Yes Sir," she answered in a somewhat monotone voice, "That's exactly what I am."

She gave a small groan of disappointment as Stacy stopped and let the dildo hang inside of her. She let them flip her around, and it barely registered in her mind that she was standing naked in front of the class. She stood there, her head tilted slightly down, arms at her sides, yelping a little as Stacy slapped her face and ass.

"I...I am a stupid, worthless, piece of shit slut," she repeated diligently after Stacy, her voice faltering as the old Elise was begging her to resist once more, to try and escape this insane teachings. However, she was gone, and a submissive slut who only wanted to please had taken her place.

"I'm a fucking cunt who is nothing more than holes to be used," she said suddenly, with much more conviction.
 
Last edited:
Elise didn't sound very convincing when she first spoke about being a slut, but soon she added, "I'm a fucking cunt who is nothing more than holes to be used" and sounded much more genuine.

"That's exactly what you are," Dr. Hamill said. He slapped her tits and ran his hands roughly over her nude body.

He bent her back over the desk and Stacy continued to slap her and play with her pussy. Soon Dr. Hamill opened the side door to the room and one of the "studs" he used during these training classes walked in. He was tall and athletic looking, with shaggy blond hair. Dr. Hamill smiled at him with a "Let's use this bitch" sort of way. He made sure Elise couldn't see him and knelt down to look into her eyes. "You are a stupid whore, Elise, and you're about to get used like one. You like having total strangers use that filthy twat, Elise? Prepare to get used like you deserve."

He gestured to the guy, whose name was Tom, who wasted no time in unzipping his pants and pulling out his already-stiff 7" prick. He obviously didn't care about foreplay or about Elise's pleasure. He simply pressed the head of his cock against the wet slit of her cunt and drove it in.
 
A ghost of a smile appeared on her face as Dr. Hamill slapped her tits and groped her body. Elise was a little happy knowing that she had finally been able to give him a right answer. She bent back over the desk, her legs widely spread and ass sticking straight out in the air. The whole class had a great view of her ass and pussy, yet Elise found she didn't care. All she cared about was what Stacy was doing to her- playing with her pussy in such a way she was moaning, lost in her own world of pleasure.

She groaned, her eyes closed, until she felt someone infront of her. She opened her eyes and found herself staring into Dr. Hamill's once more. Being called a 'stupid whore' thrilled her, and a new anticipating sensation filled her pussy as he told her to prepare to get used. She heard the sound of pants being unzipped and struggled to look around, but her principal and Stacy held her fast, bent over the desk. She felt a little pressure against her pussy, resembling the dildo, and instantly Tom dove into her. She felt his seven inch cock fill her pussy and stretch her to a capacity she didn't even know she could be reached.

As he entered her roughly, she screamed, moaning continously as he began to pump in and out of her pussy. He was going incredibly fast and hard, treating her as if she were simply a piece of meat, like Dr. Hamill had said earlier. She moaned louder and louder, an orgasm building.
 
Tom thrust his hard prick inside Elise's dripping pussy with such speed that it almost looked like he was assaulting her more than fucking her. This was the total and complete opposite of making love: this was using another person as nothing more than a hole, an object to fuck and achieve orgasm.

And soon, that's exactly what Tom did: he groaned, let out a deep breath, and unloaded his seed inside Elise's willing twat. He squeezed her ass while he poured his jizz out into her and said, "You're such a fucking whore" after he pulled out.

Dr. Hamill told Elise to stand up so she could get her first glimpse of Tom. "See that, bitch? This guy just used you like meat, fucked you raw with no protection, and emptied his load inside you like you were a jizz mop. Are you proud of yourself, cunt?"

Stacy opened the desk again and this time pulled out a small metal plate. Everyone in the class looked curious as to what it was, and Stacey then put the plate on the floor by Elise's feet. She said, "This is for you, bitch. You're going to squat over this plate and let all the cum he just shot inside you drip out. Then you're going to lick it all up like a good piece of garbage."

Dr. Hamill slapped Elise's breasts again and said, "Hurry up, you dumb whore. Do you really think we're close to done with you? We're just getting started."
 
She screamed loudly, whimpering as he fucked her harder and harder than she had ever come close to receiving in her life. As he squeezed her ass she yelped, sure she would have bruises from Tom's assault on her body. She felt him cum inside of her and groaned, wishing it wasn't over yet. Elise still had yet to cum and it was all that she wanted. His words drove deeper her desire and need to cum; he had acknowledged what a slut she was and it made her feel good.

She stood up and looked at Tom for a moment, before looking down and away in submission. "Yes, Sir," she said softly to Dr. Hamill's question.

Elise looked on in wonder, curious as to what the metal plate was for that Stacy had produced. As Stacy explained what she was to do, the old Elise who would'v enever let hereslf be fucked by Tom was back. She struggled against them, backing away into the desk.

"No...that's disgusting, I refuse to do that," she said with a shudder, wincing as the principal slapped her breasts once more. Her whole body was covered with red spots and bruises from the slappings and physical abuse she had endured thus far.

"Well I'm done with you," she said snidely, making her way for the door, not even caring she had no clothes.
 
Oh no. This wouldn't do. As Elise made for the door, Dr. Hamill and Stacy exchanged glances and bolted towards her. It was rather strange and oddly amusing, watching this completely naked girl make for the door. Dr. Hamill gestured for Tom to get some more people from the adjacent classroom.

Dr. Jacob Hamill reached out and pulled Elise towards him before she reached the door. He turned her around and slapped her face. "Where do you think you're going? What, is the little bitch afraid of the taste of cum? Haven't you ever given a blowjob and swallowed the jizz before? You admit to being a whore for this class and suddenly you're too good to swallow?" He spit on her face. "You're such a stupid twat."

Tom walked over, followed by two other studs. The one in front, whose name was Elijah, was a tall black guy, about 21, with a bald head and a permanent frown etched on his face. "Elijah, maybe you can show this bitch what her mouth is good for," Stacy said.

Eljiah smiled, almost cruelly, and they all pushed Elise to her knees. He unzipped his pants, pulled out a large 10 inch cock, completely shaved and glistening, and pushed it roughly into the young slut's mouth. He started to thrust it forward, fucking it as one would a pussy.

Jacob laughed and said, "See, Elise? Now you can swallow a load like a good whore should, and you'll love it."

Stacy got to her knees and rubbed Elise's pussy, which she noticed was still wet. "Mmm, that's a good cocksucker, baby. You like having strangers' dicks in your mouth. Mm, you're so nasty. What a worthless hole you are."
 
Elise felt Stacy and Dr. Hamill catch up to her and blocked her from the door, from her escape. She sighed heavily and looked at them as the principal yanked her roughly towards him. She felt tears stinging her eyes as he slapped her and spit on her.

"I....I'm s-sorry," she murmured softly, simply because she didn't want the punishment they were going to give her. "Puh-please don't..."

It was then that she noticed the tall black guy, who looked incredibly mean and had the ten inch dick. That was what truly frightened her. After Tom's assault, she didn't want anything in her pussy, she couldn't imagine being fucked in her ass, and felt like she would choke to death on his cock if he put it in her throat. As they pushed her to her knees, she began to struggle, screaming. "No, stop, please!" she said, the struggling becoming more intense that it most likely would require restraints of some kind.

In a mid-scream Elijah drove his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth like it was her pussy. She tried to scream and get away but couldn't, and had to simply endure the torture that was being administered to her. She felt like she was going to choke every two seconds as he pummelled her mouth, causing her to gag repeatedly.

She shuddered as Stacy began to rub her pussy and degrade her further. Elise continued to struggle, refusing to submit to them and become a worthless slut. She felt Elijah thicken in her mouth and knew his release would be soon. She just needed to find a way out. Suddenly, she big down hard on his cock and attempted to get to her feet, struggling and kicking at Stacy and the others.
 
Elijah let out a yelp when Elise bit down on his cock, but he was prepared for such an action. He slapped her face before she could get to her feet and shoved his prick back inside her mouth.

"Don't ever do that again, bitch," he said, and resumed fucking her lips as though they were cunt lips.

Stacy was still rubbing her middle finger along Elise's slit, and soon she upgraded to using the vibrator on it while she played gently with Elise's asshole. "Mm, that feel good, baby?" Stacy whispered. "You like having all your holes played with at once?"

It wasn't much longer before Elijah, who was holding on to Elise's skull, making sure she couldn't move, let out a groan and his body trembled with the oncoming orgasm. "Suck this down, bitch. Don't waste a drop. I know whores like you love that black cum."

And with that, he moaned again and pumped a thick, seemingly unending load of hot white spunk into Elise's mouth. He kept thrusting forward, trying to empty it all out inside her. Dr. Hamill smiled approvingly and said, "Fucking slut."
 
Back
Top