What woke you up today, and when?

JJonah

Literotica Guru
We’ll see if this goes.

I wake up to an alarm 99% of the time, despite how it ravages my REM cycle. But this morning got me thinking that we can’t always plan these things.

This morning, my wife was talking in her sleep. Loudly. At 4:27. Inconsiderate!

A migraine woke me at about 2:30 am. I've been awake ever since. It's been knocked back to just a regular bad headache.

1:15am, 5:28am, and 6:30am. The baby crying woke me the first two times and my alarm did the last one.

My alarm most days. My 200lb Saint Bernard, other mornings...
He is more motivating...I'd prefer not to step into a
comparatively grown adult's steaming pile, first thing.

Oh....6a. ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
The gap between my usual 6:00 summer wake up and the kids’ “whenever we feel like it” wake up is priceless.

6:00 when I woke up without any mechanical assistance. Today was a "sleep in" day for me, as I usually awaken between 3:30 and 5:30 to empty my bladder and then try to fall asleep again. I am seldom successful at falling asleep again.

I almost always wake up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off and then I try to "panic sleep" before that horrible event occurs. :)

My husband..

His alarm went off and he spooned into me. I got up to give him a proper good bye. After he left I went back to bed for about an hour. Then our youngest woke me for breakfast.

I’m one of those annoying people that wake up early all the time. No fun at slumber parties.

I’m one of those annoying people that wake up early all the time. No fun at slumber parties.

There's nothing annoying about that at all. In fact, one of my favorite things is to wake up, see that she's gone, jump out of bed ninja-style, sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her, kiss her neck and pull her back to my bed. As I lay her on her back and pull her panties down, kissing my way down her body, I remind her that I insist on having my breakfast in bed. ;)

Sure you are. Someone has to make breakfast and run coffee through :D

Hahaha ok ok...if I make it, you’ll eat it, right? :-D

There's nothing annoying about that at all. In fact, one of my favorite things is to wake up, see that she's gone, jump out of bed ninja-style, sneak up behind her, wrap my arms around her, kiss her neck and pull her back to my bed. As I lay her on her back and pull her panties down, kissing my way down her body, I remind her that I insist on having my breakfast in bed. ;)

Rowrrr my favorite meal of the day. 😈

Damn show off :p

Hahaha ok ok...if I make it, you’ll eat it, right? :-D

I wouldn't miss it :D

Back