Jerkoff Chearleader

mrsteve3030

Really Experienced
Joined
May 12, 2011
Posts
201
I have a unique request that I very interested to see if just the right lady out there might be interested in considering.

One of my most enjoyable things for me to do is enjoying my cock. I love (like most men and good portion of women) love to play with myself. I know, this is not a novel revelation by any means. Now please do not call me shallow, I enjoy all kinds of things and plenty of human interaction. Don't have the impressions I don't have a job, friends, family, etc. I am educated and a professional. I don't just sit around all day every day playing with myself.

So, here is what I am looking for. One of my favorite things to do from time to time is jackoff for a lady. Have had plenty of chances to do so and it is so much more fun with an audience. All of the ladies I have done this for have also enjoyed the experience. Many get involved in many different ways. Some just watch, some help, some giggle, some end of touching them selves. Some just decide they get so horny they stop me so we can make love.

One of the rarest occurrences but was so much fun was the girl who encouraged me, or was a cheerleader of sorts. She loved spurring me on with her wonderful words and the response of energy it got out of me. She loved to watch and encourage me, and I LOVED her cheering me on.

So....I am interested in finding a woman who would at least be open to the conversation about this. I am not talking about meeting in person, all done online and with anonymity. At it's base level, you watch me on video and provide the encouragement. Ideally you would be someone who does in fact like watching a man playing with himself.

Also, to be clear. I am always interested in providing mutual enjoyment. If you have needs and things you want, I want to help me your sexual needs as well. I truly do love satisfying a woman and making sure she is taken care of....I am very generous.

If you would like to explore this more feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Steve
 
Back
Top