Abortion is not murder

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Facts do not care about your feelings on the matter. Abortion is not murder.

Fetuses are completely distinguishable from babies. Fetuses cannot live unsupported by the host. A fetus does not feel pain because biologically they lack the mechanisms and brain connections to do so.

A fetus is not conscious, not self-aware, not able to reason and know, not possessing of emotions, not a sentient being. Biologically the fetus is a tumor.

Women have an absolute moral right to abort a fetus.

Fetuses are completely distinguishable from babies. Fetuses cannot live unsupported by the host. A fetus does not feel pain because biologically they lack the mechanisms and brain connections to do so.

A fetus is not conscious, not self-aware, not able to reason and know, not possessing of emotions, not a sentient being. Biologically the fetus is a tumor.

Do tumors have heartbeats?

Oh, well! that settles it then. BoyNextDoor has spoken. Where have you been? Wish you would have told us that 48 years ago.

People who are against abortion know it isn't murder. :rolleyes:

If they really believed it was murder, they'd protest in more proactive ways here in the U.S.. They could, for instance, pull the fire alarms at Planned Parenthood clinics to slow down the works for a day. Or block off business with their cars. And they would do it all the time.

They don't; they just flap their gums instead. Seems that "murder" isn't worth a police citation or record to them - because they know it isn't murder.

They care about their Bible & curtailing women's rights - that's all. :cool:

Last edited:
People who are against abortion know it isn't murder. :rolleyes:

If they really believed it was murder, they'd protest in more proactive ways here in the U.S.. They could, for instance, pull the fire alarms at Planned Parenthood clinics to slow down the works for a day. Or block off business with their cars. And they would do it all the time.

They don't; they just flap their gums instead. Seems that "murder" isn't worth a police citation or record to them - because they know it isn't murder.

They care about their Bible & curtailing women's rights - that's all. :cool:

Not to mention they'd be equally concerned about all those frozen embryos that never get used or are destroyed. It's not about the embryos, it's about punishing women.

Not to mention they'd be equally concerned about all those frozen embryos that never get used or are destroyed. It's not about the embryos, it's about punishing women.

No it isn't.

It's about government control over you.

what a fucking stupid comment by a fucking stupid "woman"

Oh look...BND failed biology too LOL

A fetus is not a tumor, you need to go back to school.

In order for it to be murder the law would have to be changed. Which they are trying to do. With zero understanding of the implications and consequences of this reclassification. Based on feels.

:rolleyes:

Facts about planned parenthood:

652,639 abortions performed last year

49% were minorities

Sells organs and baby body parts (caught on camera)

Refused to report sex traffickers to FBI and DOJ

Doesn’t perform mammograms

Receives $500 million of taxpayer funding every year

^^^^^ This never gets a response from the anti-abortion crew. ;)

If you believe abortion is murder, and the most you've ever done is voted, or piss-ted all over the internet about it, then you are complacent when it comes to those murders.

I don't do much to end world hunger. That means I'm complacent when it come to ending world hunger.

Your turn.
Say it. :rose:

unless there is a medical reason that threatens the mothers life, ( and I mean in the literal way, not the this is so inconvenient, I am going to "die") it should not be allowed to simply end a life.

Now that you call it murder or not, does not change the fact that you are proactivly ending a life. Now if you want to argue that because a fetus is not able to survive on its own, then sure allow abortion up to 22-23 weeks but anything further than that is simply ending the life of a child.

But hey as a mother of two I might be biased about it all

unless there is a medical reason that threatens the mothers life, ( and I mean in the literal way, not the this is so inconvenient, I am going to "die") it should not be allowed to simply end a life.

Now that you call it murder or not, does not change the fact that you are proactivly ending a life. Now if you want to argue that because a fetus is not able to survive on its own, then sure allow abortion up to 22-23 weeks but anything further than that is simply ending the life of a child.

Tits or GTFO, n00b.

Pregnancy itself threatens a woman's life. Between 2000 and 2014, the maternal mortality rose 26.6% in the US, from 18.8 deaths per 100,000 births to 23.8 per 100,000. It's the most dangerous place in the developed world to give birth. The state of Georgia, which is attempting to effectively ban abortion, has the second highest maternal mortality rate in the country, behind only Louisiana.

as a mother of three, and having suffered numerous spontaneous abortions (miscarriages, for the numbnuts here) i don't feel i have a right to tell another woman that she HAS to carry a pregnancy to term but would stipulate first-trimester abortions are preferable all round, morally, emotionally, and physically.

Back