New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has chatted with her, I can tell you that you are way off base about her. She is friendly and real, down to earth. I imagine she gets a ton of guys messaging just because most guys on Lit are desperate to talk to any female. She doesn’t owe you anything just because you gave a friendly hello. She isn’t too good for you but her time is precious and if you don’t stand out, she doesn’t want to waste that time.

And just because you want to meet her doesn’t mean she wants to meet you.

Your right I could be wrong about her and I probably am, but SHE posted in her ad that it may make her sound like a bitch and I agreed that it did.
I'm not upset that I'm not her type, I am totally fine with that. I didn't even try to contact her because of that ad. What my point was, that if ANYONE takes the time to say hello to you, it's only common curtesy to acknowledge it. Yes she should ignore the "wanna fuck" or a dick pick, thats obvious, but a hello I'm X from Lit is a reasonable hello. Don't forget, she is the one that posted looking for people to chat with.

All she is requesting is something more substantial than just a "Hello" or a "How ya doin'?". She wants you to put some thought into your initial message. If you can't even manage that much, then you obviously don't have that much to offer her.
While I did message her, I did not inform her of who I am on here. I didn't reply to your post to 'help me get with her'. I replied to your post because you have a bad case of oral diarrhea and should probably get that looked at. It calls to mind that old parental warning to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say.

So your ok with trying to introduce yourself to someone that is looking to meet others completely ignoring you because you didn't word it exactly the way she wanted to hear it? I'll assume that even though you didn't tell her you were from Lit, that you gave a friendly hello. Why is it ok?
If you were at a bar, someone announces that they want to meet others, you take the time to go up to them, introduce yourself and they they just completely ignore you. You think that is acceptable?

Your right I could be wrong about her and I probably am, but SHE posted in her ad that it may make her sound like a bitch and I agreed that it did.
I'm not upset that I'm not her type, I am totally fine with that. I didn't even try to contact her because of that ad. What my point was, that if ANYONE takes the time to say hello to you, it's only common curtesy to acknowledge it. Yes she should ignore the "wanna fuck" or a dick pick, thats obvious, but a hello I'm X from Lit is a reasonable hello. Don't forget, she is the one that posted looking for people to chat with.

My point is that just because you have someone say hello to you, you don’t owe them acknowledgment. I don’t think it’s common courtesy because it’s via internet.

My point is that just because you have someone say hello to you, you don’t owe them acknowledgment. I don’t think it’s common courtesy because it’s via internet.

But in this case she asked for it. And why is this acceptable because it is the Internet? I just feel it is still common curtesy.

If any women or people that identify as women want to kik with another CD then please PM me.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real-time cybersex. If admitted to needing these things for arousal and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Single UK guy...

...looking for stimulating chat, Kik or Skype, ladies only please.
Kik : Britflier

Looking for someone who loves to write that I can give my fantasies to and you turn them to life with a story for my own personal pleasure!

Kik: natalieegatess

Last edited:
38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

Be home this evening alone. Any ladies like to have some fun. Kik 3x23ume

Hey would love to chat on kik..35 australia..message me for details

38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant, degrading and humiliating taboos in real-time cybersex. If admitted to needing these things for arousal and if perverted, depraved and filthy, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back