The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesty is appreciated

I'm a 50 year old white male into erotic chat of almost any kind as long as you are willing to open up and expose your fantasies. I'd really like to chat with women who are very classy and have a secret side that they want to share, but in a safe way. I amm also open to chatting with men who enjoy sharing their experiences and fantasies also. I'm in a hotel all week, so I have some aopportunity tonchat into the evening.
 
As the title implies, my major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Especially aroused by someone begging for my cum / baby. Audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, especially if I helped get you there.

That said, pictures and video are also welcome, and encouraged (if you're comfortable with it). Will happily reciprocate.

Kik @ Liide12

As far as me...

24, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, hit me up! I hope to hear from you all !

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
32 yo married mom.
I prefer to be submissive, but like most types of fun.
My kik is: shannonmck85
 
Steal me away from my wife

Take my come, make me cheat on her. My skype and kik name are both kingofzachland. I hope to hear from you soon ;)
 
On for a couple of hours. Up for any chat. May or may not be wearing wife's panties!
Pantyboysubmissive
 
40 M UK looking for women to chat with long term. Please be funny, articulate, have opinions, a little bit naughty and able to understand the concept that a conversation is a two way thing and not always initiated by me. We can chat about anything and everything. Kik id is scryder24
 
I know you're not going to believe this, but another man is posting his kik handle here and hoping to chat! 29M in Indianapolis at the moment.

I would love to chat or rp with a bbw tonight, so if you are a bbw than I think you should message me at fakingadulthood on kik.
 
Wanting to chat with a horny woman

Hello ladies. I am a 58yo horny married man and I would love to chat and cum with you. My Kik username is hard1h.
 
Naughty chat

Kik mab082017
Looking for an intelligent male 40 to 55 for erotic masturbatory texting. Prefer long term. Willing to experiment with your kinks. Mine include rough play, anal, and some domination. I don't send pictures or video. Mention literotica in your first message otherwise I'll ignore/block you.
 
37 male seeking a female from 25 to 40 for longterm chatting and roleplay. Kik is Blazedstr72. Please mention about Lit or message will be ignored.
 
Last edited:
34 year old guy

Wouldn't mind chatting with some other guys about sharing the wife or possibly doing some wife swap....kik is same name as on here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top