🔱 The Valkyrie's Retreat🔱

Flattery will get you nowhere, but it's nice to hear. ;)

There are accommodations located above the main hall. Should any of the guests need a place for an overnight stay or more, just ask for a key at the reception.
 
Flattery will get you nowhere, but it's nice to hear. ;)

There are accommodations located above the main hall. Should any of the guests need a place for an overnight stay or more, just ask for a key at the reception.

Flattery takes no imagination or class. :p
 
Here at The Valkyrie's Retreat, we truly strive to be eco-friendly. Old school eco-friendly. In the live off the land, eat what you catch kind of old-school.
 
Now that's a nice thing to see, the spirit of companionship (even if its over my mead barrel).

This reminds me, I haven't hired any staff. Need to put some ads up around.
 
Now that's a nice thing to see, the spirit of companionship (even if its over my mead barrel).

This reminds me, I haven't hired any staff. Need to put some ads up around.

I was thinking that same thing. Was starting to see why it was a random selection! Lol
 
No free labor. Honest pay for honest work. Even if it gets to be gallons of mead.

No, the random selection serves more... personal purposes.

In that case, I'll stick around longer. Curious if I'll get selected or not.
 
EUhgPLD.jpg
 
iznZQd33NLLd6uM6nRfbBHsB.jpeg


All seems quiet around here. Maybe I'll go to the archery range for some practise.
 
The silence of the night

The silence of the night comforts me;
In it there is none of the agitation of the day, the lights are dim, the air is cold.
The silence of the night can never be bought or sold.
The silence of the night is a balm to my restless soul;
Within the silence of the night, I rest, I pray, I dream, I hope.
Within the silence of the night, I am free, I am careless, I am brave and I am me.
I am me, within the silence of the night.
No shadows abound among the silence of the night
for the Moon is bright, the Moon is quite
the guardian of the silence of the night.
Lost cannot I be, within the silence of the night
for the stars are my companions
on my travels and my plights.
And as I find a shelter,
I sit down and I ponder as I write
these words by the candle light;
My weary body claims, a soothing place to rest
my wounds, unattended, claim for your gentle care
my doomed soul, forgiveness requests
Never was I pure, never was I right,
Always been a poor man, not a shining armored knight.
Hiding, within the silence of the night.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top