Co-author a story with me, make a friend, have some fun. Simple.

Josephine18UK

Virgin
Hi everyone.

I'm Josie. I'm almost 19 ~ don't let my age fool you, I could write most of you into a corner ;) ~

I'm a design student, who's also passionate about English literature. I'm half British. Half Taiwanese. I'm 5'0. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Definitely average looking (my nose is too big!) but I have some good qualities. Clearly, honesty.

After some lurking, I have decided to try being a bit more active here.

I am looking for someone to co-author a story with me, to be published to literotica.

It would be informal (mostly) and just a bit of fun between you and I.

We would outline a scenario beforehand, then go paragraph by paragraph - I write one, then you.

I just think that would give me incentive to try harder, and help me get to know a person or two here as well.

Anyone is welcome to put themselves forward, BUT...

I do have specific scenarios I am interested in.

I will always be myself, you would be yourself, or if you fancy a better challenge?, a character I choose.

So drop me a line if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Thanks everyone. And see you lovely peeps around.

Josie xxx

Welcome to the Fun House!

Hi Josie,
I'm Dan, 43, from a little village near the Surrey/Berkshire border.
Glad you decided to join in the fun.

I was intrigued by your invitation to co-write a story for Literotica.com.

Although I have written quite a few Sexual Role Plays, I have never submitted anything to be 'published' on the stories site.

Feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss this further.

Regards,
Dan
X

Hi everyone.

I'm Josie. I'm almost 19 ~ don't let my age fool you, I could write most of you into a corner ;) ~

I'm a design student, who's also passionate about English literature. I'm half British. Half Taiwanese. I'm 5'0. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Definitely average looking (my nose is too big!) but I have some good qualities. Clearly, honesty.

After some lurking, I have decided to try being a bit more active here.

I am looking for someone to co-author a story with me, to be published to literotica.

It would be informal (mostly) and just a bit of fun between you and I.

We would outline a scenario beforehand, then go paragraph by paragraph - I write one, then you.

I just think that would give me incentive to try harder, and help me get to know a person or two here as well.

Anyone is welcome to put themselves forward, BUT...

I do have specific scenarios I am interested in.

I will always be myself, you would be yourself, or if you fancy a better challenge?, a character I choose.

So drop me a line if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Thanks everyone. And see you lovely peeps around.

Josie xxx

I've sent a PM, hope to hear from you soon.

Hi.

Thankyou everyone.

I really appreciate your kindness and interest so much.

For some reason this forum can load up quite slowly for me so it's been frustratingly slow going. But I am trying to make sure I get back to everyone at least. It might take some time, but writing is after all, why I am here.

I worry I may have accidentally deleted a couple of PMs so if I haven't gotten back to you, please don't think me rude just a bit ditzy.

Josie

Back