New Coffee House

It’s that time of the afternoon just sitting in the corner watching the world go by sipping an espresso. Don’t mind me!

Good morning! Luv coffee yum

:cattail:

View attachment 2073308

Damn Good Looking ;) I have had you on my mind .. Your still as Sexy as Ever !!!

attachment.php

Thanks for Sharing ;) :devil: :kiss: Luv those Nipples :heart::heart:

I love coffee

It is one of my favorite beverages, second only to water.

I usually take it hot and black to get that delicious, bitter rush of flavor.

With the weather lately I have been enjoying it brewed in to a cup of ice, which besides cooling it down before drinking unlocked a wonderful sweetness that requires no adulteration.

Attachments

• e4b953a9-d96b-43ef-874e-c1b4a0ab6b6d.jpg
    e4b953a9-d96b-43ef-874e-c1b4a0ab6b6d.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
Sunday morning here in England ...anyone around for a coffee?

Now THAT is Hot 'n' Steamy! ...and it's certainly made me hot under the collar!
I love the service in this place, and the gorgeous staff ;)

I don't work here lol It was my pleasure .... i like being playful and flirtatious ! ;);) Thank you so much for the compliment ! mmmmm

I need a yummy cup of coffee ! Starbucks here i come ;)

Last edited:
I don't work here lol It was my pleasure .... i like being playful and flirtatious ! ;);) Thank you so much for the compliment ! mmmmm

I need a yummy cup of coffee ! Starbucks here i come ;)

I have the Starbucks App on my phone ...would you allow me to buy you a coffee and maybe a blueberry muffin?

Coffee in a cafe is always so much nicer when shared with good conversation and good company ...especially flirtatious company! ;)

I have the Starbucks App on my phone ...would you allow me to buy you a coffee and maybe a blueberry muffin?

Coffee in a cafe is always so much nicer when shared with good conversation and good company ...especially flirtatious company! ;)

Good morning , oh mmmmmm you had me at "blueberry muffin "
hehe ;) Yes it is ! Thank you for the yummy offer :kiss:

Have a fun and naughty coffee day ! I know i will ;);)

Til next time

Last edited:
Back