The GREEN 'E' I NEVER WROTE

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Posts
10,580
https://www.literotica.com/s/animal-crackers

Took me 5 full years not to write it.

Had I written it, it woulda consumed many reference books and many 1800s newspaper articles. Florida's convict camps were infamous back then. Most of the scenes happened. One 2 year old spent 20 years in various prison camps. If you were an orphan without friends or family you went to such places.
 
Presume you aren't claiming you are xxPAPERBACKWRITERxx. If you were, of course, you would post to the forum from the xxPAPERBACKWRITERxx account that you and JBJ are the same person. Otherwise, it's not that hard to find an account with one Green E story by an author who hasn't posted anything for two and a half years--even if it's one whose writing style is entirely different from yours.. :rolleyes:

But it's great that you value them so much that you'll do almost anything to make folks believe you have (at least) one.
 
So, what JBJ gave us was another round of smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes:
 
You have a dark sense of life. I could not read past the one convict killing the other, then dying himself after suffocation and being eaten by hogs. There seemed no direction but misery.

Do all your stories hold such pain? This isn't an admonishment, only a question. I seek entertainment in my reading and can only tolerate misery if there is a purpose besides more of the same. I reserve my blackness for real life.
 
You have a dark sense of life. I could not read past the one convict killing the other, then dying himself after suffocation and being eaten by hogs. There seemed no direction but misery.

Do all your stories hold such pain? This isn't an admonishment, only a question. I seek entertainment in my reading and can only tolerate misery if there is a purpose besides more of the same. I reserve my blackness for real life.

Stephen King says he gets the same question all the time, he says some people are plumbers all the time, and some write black horror all the time.
 
Back
Top