Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well technically no ,but last night my "nephew" popped round to tell me he has met someone so i guess he is over his breakup so i suppose he wont need me anymore but i did suck him off last night which was lovely ,he "phoned to ask if it was okay to call round and i said of course and he turned up all smiles and i asked him what he was so happy about and he told me he had met someone and they had really hit it off and i hugged him and told him i was happy for him which i truly am and asked him if he would like a drink and he accepted and i sat on the sofa and he sat down next to me and he told me about his new boyfriend and kept touching me and i stroked his leg as he talked and i noticed him getting hard as we talked and i asked him in a teasing way ,is that for me or your new boyfriend and he laughed as he said ,oh auntie he really turns me on but so do you and i smiled and said why thank you kind sir and stroked the front of his jeans gently and he moaned ,oh god and i giggled and said would you like auntie to fix that and he sort of whimpered yes so i unzipped his jeans and opened them and slid to the floor to kneel in front of him and he wriggled his jeans and his tight black briefs down leaving his erect cock waving in front of my face ,well what was a girl to do ,i leaned in and began planting kisses all over his cock and balls and then began licking him up and down and all round his balls , i was determined to make it last ,i wanted to enjoy for as long as possible so i teased him ,sucking for a bit and then back to kissing and licking and then another short suck and back to kisses on his beautiful young cock and some gentle stroking and i could feel my sissy clit getting stiff in my panties as i played with his cock ,he tried to help things along by stroking himself but i slapped his hand away and went back to sucking him flicking my tongue over the underside of his cock in my mouth as i sucked until after about twenty minutes or so i sensed him getting close and i began bobbing my head up and down on his cock which by now was starting to jerk and i teased his balls with my hand until he exploded in my mouth and i sucked happily on him until he was quite drained and i let his cock slip from my mouth and i held his cum in my mouth and swirled it round for a bit enjoying the taste and then swallowed letting out a happy mmm, then i licked his cock and kissed it and got up ,better i asked him ,god yes he said thank you as he adjusted his clothes ,i kissed him and said no honey thank you and we sat for a while and he asked if i had ever thought about having a lodger and i said well no not really why honey and he explained that he knew a young guy who was looking fro somewhere to live where he wouldnt feel uncomfortable being gay and he had thought of me and would i consider it and perhaps meet this lad and i told him i would think about it and let him know and he thanked me again kissed me and left saying he would ring me and he would love to introduce me to his new lover and i said okay soon and he was gone .

no cock today

I wish I had a cock or two to suck, I haven't been with a guy for such a long time. I would really like a hot 69, mutual ass rimming, swallowing his cum and having him cum in my ass. Two guys at once would be hot too!!

I can still taste the cum in my mouth:D.
Got a booty call, made my way over. Got a nice suprise when I found out it was going to be a threesome. I was wearing a pair of panties and my vibrating buttplug in my ass. Stripped down except for my panties, got on my knees and had a cock in each hand. Got to sucking, they were hard in no time. Looked up and begged for it in the ass. Got on all fours there on the ground, slowly pulled out my butt plug, and before I had time to put it on the ground I was gagging on a cock being shoved down my throat and was being pounded in the ass. Eventually got on my knees again, a bit more facefucking and I had two loads shot in the back of my throat. I put my buttplug back up my ass and was on my way. I'm still horny, was such a good quick fuck.

Got a booty call, made my way over. Got a nice suprise when I found out it was going to be a threesome. I was wearing a pair of panties and my vibrating buttplug in my ass. Stripped down except for my panties, got on my knees and had a cock in each hand. Got to sucking, they were hard in no time. Looked up and begged for it in the ass. Got on all fours there on the ground, slowly pulled out my butt plug, and before I had time to put it on the ground I was gagging on a cock being shoved down my throat and was being pounded in the ass. Eventually got on my knees again, a bit more facefucking and I had two loads shot in the back of my throat. I put my buttplug back up my ass and was on my way. I'm still horny, was such a good quick fuck.

That made me hard.

no not for several days and i am so frustrated and jealous of all you lucky guys who have ,i may have to visit the sauna and get treated like a total slut just to get what i need ,x

you lucky bugger!! sounds like heaven

well technically no ,but last night my "nephew" popped round to tell me he has met someone so i guess he is over his breakup so i suppose he wont need me anymore but i did suck him off last night which was lovely ,he "phoned to ask if it was okay to call round and i said of course and he turned up all smiles and i asked him what he was so happy about and he told me he had met someone and they had really hit it off and i hugged him and told him i was happy for him which i truly am and asked him if he would like a drink and he accepted and i sat on the sofa and he sat down next to me and he told me about his new boyfriend and kept touching me and i stroked his leg as he talked and i noticed him getting hard as we talked and i asked him in a teasing way ,is that for me or your new boyfriend and he laughed as he said ,oh auntie he really turns me on but so do you and i smiled and said why thank you kind sir and stroked the front of his jeans gently and he moaned ,oh god and i giggled and said would you like auntie to fix that and he sort of whimpered yes so i unzipped his jeans and opened them and slid to the floor to kneel in front of him and he wriggled his jeans and his tight black briefs down leaving his erect cock waving in front of my face ,well what was a girl to do ,i leaned in and began planting kisses all over his cock and balls and then began licking him up and down and all round his balls , i was determined to make it last ,i wanted to enjoy for as long as possible so i teased him ,sucking for a bit and then back to kissing and licking and then another short suck and back to kisses on his beautiful young cock and some gentle stroking and i could feel my sissy clit getting stiff in my panties as i played with his cock ,he tried to help things along by stroking himself but i slapped his hand away and went back to sucking him flicking my tongue over the underside of his cock in my mouth as i sucked until after about twenty minutes or so i sensed him getting close and i began bobbing my head up and down on his cock which by now was starting to jerk and i teased his balls with my hand until he exploded in my mouth and i sucked happily on him until he was quite drained and i let his cock slip from my mouth and i held his cum in my mouth and swirled it round for a bit enjoying the taste and then swallowed letting out a happy mmm, then i licked his cock and kissed it and got up ,better i asked him ,god yes he said thank you as he adjusted his clothes ,i kissed him and said no honey thank you and we sat for a while and he asked if i had ever thought about having a lodger and i said well no not really why honey and he explained that he knew a young guy who was looking fro somewhere to live where he wouldnt feel uncomfortable being gay and he had thought of me and would i consider it and perhaps meet this lad and i told him i would think about it and let him know and he thanked me again kissed me and left saying he would ring me and he would love to introduce me to his new lover and i said okay soon and he was gone .

bluesky... can i come over too?

well my "nephew came round today with his new boyfriend ,hes yummy ,i wouldnt mind some of him ,and the guy who wanted somewhere to live ,i showed him the room and explained the house rules and we talked about what he liked and disliked and my "nephew" told him what a good cook i am and he decided to move in at the end of the week so i hope he likes my version of room service ,tea in bed with a blow job in the mornings and after dinner sucking if required ,by him not me i always require it ,i will let you know how it goes if you like .

mmm,yes i have , my new lodger popped round to drop some stuff off ready to move in on Friday and i flirted outrageously with him and when i made us coffee i kept brushing against him in the kitchen and when i saw the bulge in his trousers i put out a hand and squeezed gently on it and asked him if he wanted me to take care of it for him and he asked if it was part of the service and i said if you want it to be and sank to my knees and began undoing his trousers all the while stroking his thighs until i tugged down his trousers and boxer shorts and a beautiful young cock sprang out and i rubbed my cheek over it up and down the length and then i began kissing it lovingly and then poked out my tongue and started to lick it up and down and round and round the helmet until i heard him gasp and i took him in my mouth and began to suck as i stroked the base with one hand and rolling my tongue round his cock in my mouth and he let out a sob of oh god and i clamped my lips round his cock as he exploded in my mouth and i sucked hard and gulped down his cum keeping him in my mouth until i was sure he was quite drained and then i let his cock slip out and just knelt there kissing it for a while until he said wow that was amazing thank you ,i am sorry to cut and run but i really have to go ,i told him it was okay and stood up and kissed him and he kissed me back and i told him see you on Friday and he smiled and said yes count on it and with a smile he left but it looks like i have a cock on call whenever i want it ,i am such a lucky sissy.

I buckled yesterday and cruised craigslist, this guy came to my hotel room and gave me the best blowjob of my life, I sucked his cock too. Thats the third cock I sucked in less than 2 weeks, I think I can give better blowjobs than my ex girlfriend now. I need to check into cocksuckers anonymouse.

Yes finally after a long drought I got together with someone I think may be a new long term buddy. Sucked and swallowed him in what he said was one of the best blow jobs ever. Then we 69d and he sucked me off before he shot on my chest. So nice

i am going to in about an hour or so, my new lodger moved his things in last night after work and i helped him settle in and in a while i am going to take him a cup of tea in bed and slide under the duvet and wake him with a lovely slow blow job and take his morning load in my mouth ,well he did ask about room service so he is going to get the full treatment .

well i did it ,i made a cup of tea and crept into my lodgers room and put the cup on the bedside table and looked down at him sleeping there and i smiled at what i was about to do as i slipped under the duvet slowly and quietly and to my delight i found out he sleeps naked oh heaven ,he was laying on his back ,lucky me , with one leg out to the side and i leaned over and kissed his cock lightly and then his balls and softly started to lick his balls and then worked my way up his cock as i felt it stir under my tongue and i stroked his balls softly with one hand as i stroked his cock which started to grow and i kissed the tip and licked that soft sensitive spot on the underside of his bell end and took him in my mouth and began to suck happily on his now fully erect cock as he woke up and threw back the duvet and looked down at me as i smiled up at him as he said good morning Lucy but i just kept sucking as he stroked my hair and i moaned happily on his cock ,i know guys like that and i sucked and stroked his balls and he tensed up and i began to bob my mouth up and down on his cock as he moaned he was going to cum and i tightened my mouth round him and sucked harder as his cock jerked and he shot his cum into my eager mouth and when he was quite finished i held it there for a while to enjoy the taste and then swallowed and i kissed his cock and his tight tummy and said softly ,thank you baby your cup of tea is on the side and i got up and wiggled my way out of his room in my pink baby doll nightie giving him good look at my arse which i hope he will want to fuck soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back