Story Voting!

Which story should I write/are you interested in?

  • The grandmother wanting a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour. This

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The mother having a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Fami

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lucy's incestuous relationship with her father reaches a new level when she reveals a long-wanted pr

    Votes: 3 60.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Amnoartist

Virgin
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Posts
19
I'll be working on my next story soon and wanted to be democratic about it, so you get to vote on what it is:

  • A grandmother wants to try for a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour, in "Helping Gran."
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, in "Keeping It In The Family."
    [*[ A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune, but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, in "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."
  • Lucy's incestuous relationship with her father reaches a new level when she reveals a long-wanted pregnancy, in "Lucy's Belly."
 
Last edited:
So, what, exactly, are you seeking feedback on here?


The goal was to let folks vote on what I would write, based on whichever story they were interested. Whichever story that has the most votes by this Thursday is what I'll put a start to.

I know I should just write what I want and hope for the best, but wanted to give folks the opportunity to have their voices heard, so to speak.
 
I suggest that you write what you want (maybe all of these) and build up a following before assuming there are readers with any interest what you might write.
 
Wrong way round

You’ve got the ideas for 5 stories. Put them in order of your preference and then write the stories and submit them in that order. I agree with KeithD in his comments. Use your imagination and then let the readers judge whether it was worth reading or not. If someone asks you to write a story about a suggestion they have made that’s ok but you’ve got it the wrong way round.
 
Back
Top