Story Voting!

Which story should I write/are you interested in?

• The grandmother wanting a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour. This

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The mother having a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Fami

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Lucy's incestuous relationship with her father reaches a new level when she reveals a long-wanted pr

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Amnoartist

Virgin
I'll be working on my next story soon and wanted to be democratic about it, so you get to vote on what it is:

• A grandmother wants to try for a baby but she has no lover, so her grandson 'helps' in that endeavour, in "Helping Gran."
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, in "Keeping It In The Family."
    [*[ A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune, but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, in "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."
  • Lucy's incestuous relationship with her father reaches a new level when she reveals a long-wanted pregnancy, in "Lucy's Belly."

Last edited:
So, what, exactly, are you seeking feedback on here?

The goal was to let folks vote on what I would write, based on whichever story they were interested. Whichever story that has the most votes by this Thursday is what I'll put a start to.

I know I should just write what I want and hope for the best, but wanted to give folks the opportunity to have their voices heard, so to speak.

I suggest that you write what you want (maybe all of these) and build up a following before assuming there are readers with any interest what you might write.

Wrong way round

You’ve got the ideas for 5 stories. Put them in order of your preference and then write the stories and submit them in that order. I agree with KeithD in his comments. Use your imagination and then let the readers judge whether it was worth reading or not. If someone asks you to write a story about a suggestion they have made that’s ok but you’ve got it the wrong way round.

Back