No longer an experiment..

and looks like the gym work already paying off.........any chance of some arm and back pics?

Hopefully some of my gym-going will make the rest of me a bit more photogenic, too. ;)

Me too, in the upcoming months i'm hoping it'll start showing. i've been working hard for a couple of weeks now and don't plan on stopping. :)

and looks like the gym work already paying off.........any chance of some arm and back pics?

These pics are a few years old, actually. And I'm pretty thin. Don't let the gym thing fool you - I'm built like a scarecrow.

;)

These pics are a few years old, actually. And I'm pretty thin. Don't let the gym thing fool you - I'm built like a scarecrow.

;)

Better to be a bit thin. Many guys would be envious of having a physique like yours. Keep the gym work up: it can only help. Best of luck. ;)

WOW another fabulous man to oggle at!!!!

Your pictures are fantastic

Thank you for posting!!!

Mrs S :D

god I love that chain series, good to see that you're still around, I'm trying to get my groove back

god I love that chain series, good to see that you're still around, I'm trying to get my groove back

Mmm...George Clinton, to increase overall groove? Or maybe Skinny Puppy or Delirium, instead..?

New username duly noted. ;)

Alright - camera's working. I'll try to take a few pictures soon...

Back