Story Idea

SubmissiveMom

Really Experienced
A mature, very attractive lady and her son are kidnapped and held for ransom but their tight-fisted and arrogant husband/father refuses to pay. Mother and Son are kept seperate in different secure rooms during the day but when night falls their captors blindfold them and take them to a different room x Each night the ransom isnt paid, the lady is forced to perform oral sex to completion on her captors and anyone they choose to include through a 'glory hole', then in a seperate room tied over a 'workhorse' fucked from behind and complies for fear of her and her sons life x
At the same time , her Son is forced to push his cock into a 'glory hole' before being forced to fuck a complete stranger in the dark...

I'm sorry if this is rude, but I've held my tongue for as long as I can.

This is the STORY IDEAS forum. ALL the posts are supposed to be STORY IDEAS. So please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT title your posts "story idea." Savvy? ALL the posts in this forum are story ideas!!!!!!! Give your post a title that sets it apart, that gives us a hint about WHAT THE FUCK your story idea is, okay? Is that too much to ask?

I'm sorry if this post is a tad bit rude. It's late, I'm drunk, and I've lost all semblance of tolerating stupidity, so please forgive me. And please, give your posts descriptive titles.

I apologize for acting like a moderator, which I know I'm not, but I've just had it up to here (holding hand up over forehead). Good night. Morons.

Last edited:
Edit (made the post less harsh) Carnevil9 ... There are better ways to get your point across without being rude. Alcohol is no excuse.

The story is a bit rough for me, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who are willing to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the fact that you named your story idea, "story idea"...

How about if only the mom is abducted and the son is a member of a gang that abducted her. However, he doesn't know it's his mom that has been abducted. He thinks that they abducted someone else (a nanny or teacher), and they are exacting revenge because she used to abuse the gang members when they were young.

They imprison the mom in a small room that has holes in the walls. Then the gang, including the son, make the mom perform at the gloryholes for their own amusement. (The use the gloryhole in order to stay concealed as they intend to eventually release her) The mom even has to tell who her favorite abuser is... presumably by the taste of his spew or how well the guy fucks her through the hole. Of course she picks her son.

When the mom continually selects her own son as her favorite "lover", he is given a mask and is allowed to go into the room and make love to their captive. When he does he ses that they have abducted his mom.

The son retaliates against the gang and he is thrown into captivity with his mother. The abuse of her continues and he is forced to comfort and clean his mother between the times she is used by the gang.

Now someone just has to figure out how they escape and why the husband/dad did not pay the ransom. Maybe the husband/dad has something going on the side, and made a deal with the gang's leader to take the mom not knowing his son was in the gang. Maybe there could be some revenge on the dad in the end.

Or maybe this

Thinking along Fantasy XY's idea, perhaps you can have the kid's mom and nanny or mom and teacher talking together and have the gang (which includes the son though not in the actual kidnapping) arrange to kidnap one - either the teacher or the nanny - but they grab the mom by mistake instead. However no one knows until it is far too late and even then once they all find out they decide not to tell her son because they want to see how wild he'll get, or continue getting with her (if done through a glory hole). Besides, if he keeps "raping her," so to speak, she won't be able to press charges against any of the rest of them.

Last edited:
A woman being kidnapped and raped...how original for this section:rolleyes:

She has to suck and fuck multiple men-you did say captors as in plural-but the poor son, this poor kid gets blown and fucks someone as a punishment double:rolleyes:

I am assuming the angle is its the mother sucking and fucking the son so its unknowing incest (another very original idea but at least no one gets hurt)

The way you set this up prepare for it to tank because most incest readers will not like the non con angle and won't wait around to see if its the son she's blowing.

WOW!

I'm glad I found this thread. It's a freaking hot story.

Is the story over? Can I see the final version?

Aside from the fact that you named your story idea, "story idea"...

How about if only the mom is abducted and the son is a member of a gang that abducted her. However, he doesn't know it's his mom that has been abducted. He thinks that they abducted someone else (a nanny or teacher), and they are exacting revenge because she used to abuse the gang members when they were young.

They imprison the mom in a small room that has holes in the walls. Then the gang, including the son, make the mom perform at the gloryholes for their own amusement. (The use the gloryhole in order to stay concealed as they intend to eventually release her) The mom even has to tell who her favorite abuser is... presumably by the taste of his spew or how well the guy fucks her through the hole. Of course she picks her son.

When the mom continually selects her own son as her favorite "lover", he is given a mask and is allowed to go into the room and make love to their captive. When he does he ses that they have abducted his mom.

The son retaliates against the gang and he is thrown into captivity with his mother. The abuse of her continues and he is forced to comfort and clean his mother between the times she is used by the gang.

Now someone just has to figure out how they escape and why the husband/dad did not pay the ransom. Maybe the husband/dad has something going on the side, and made a deal with the gang's leader to take the mom not knowing his son was in the gang. Maybe there could be some revenge on the dad in the end.

It's an error, sorta, the son tought they planned to abduct the nanny/home teacher whom the dad secretly fucking. Son may or may not know that.

Back