Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... you invited me to coffee, then asked to change it to lunch, you know I'm only working half time, I have to carry the conversation and then you can't even be bothered to offer to pick up the check... but you want my IM? I'm really not a glutton for punishment. Sorry.

The captain and her sergeant were right. 60% of all men are jerks. It's so sad and reflects so badly on the rest of us who really try . . .

:kiss: and :kiss: again Magica

Get up, Zade...

Fulfill your duty as aunt by stepping out into the monsoon and taking the dogs for a walk.

Then you get the thrill of emptying the dishwasher :rolleyes:

Why the fuck am I up at 7:30 on a holiday? What is wrong with me that my body rejects sleeping past 6:30 unless I stay up until 3:00 the night before?

Why the fuck am I up at 7:30 on a holiday? What is wrong with me that my body rejects sleeping past 6:30 unless I stay up until 3:00 the night before?

You're a morning person like moi. I think 7.30 *is* a lie in *L* I'm usually up at 5.30 most days.

Can't say what I really want, and feel needs to be said. Why? No one will actually listen to the message

It's the parental habit, isn't it?

*sigh*

Gotta get up, get the kids moving, get the household awake, get on with the day!

(In our house it is the cats, not the kids, who wake us up. It's tough to sleep longer when you have a big cat sitting on your chest.)

I was just looking at old threads I started, and realized I need to start paying more compliments to people.

I was braver two years ago.

It's the parental habit, isn't it?

*sigh*

Gotta get up, get the kids moving, get the household awake, get on with the day!

In my case, it's that the oldest's night nurse leaves at 5am -- so I gotta get up & check on him. If he's awake, I stay up. If he's asleep, I turn on his monitor & go back to bed.

Sleeping past 8am is a very rare occasion for me. I just can't do it -- even when I'm on the road with no kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back