The truth is stranger than fiction

KindredFlame

Really Experienced
Ok I love my GF and will do anything for her.
I don’t like it when she leaves me and goes off to fuck some other slut that has taken her fancy but this is the girl i chose so I have to put up with it.

I am her slut, whore, toy, sub or whatever else and I am ok with it.
My story idea is based on the events of the last two weeks. It all started when we went to a party at old friends off mine, I say that but they were friends of my biological mum, they are like my randy uncles, Mike and Tony they are gay but they don’t mind sticking there cocks into anything when the mood takes them.

They train dogs but that’s not what this story is about. At the party we’re a group of men that took a shine to me, they all lived together in a shared house, they had girlfriends and one of them Arron had a wife and a boyfriend who lived as a family unit.

Anyway I was helping with the party making sure Mike and Tony’s guests were happy plying the guests with whatever they wanted and gradually the party moved towards swinging and men and women started to pair up and start doing whatever they wanted my GF was happily being double teamed by Clive and Harry two very fit boys who no girl would kick out of bed and I was busy cleaning cum off various cocks before they we’re placed in an other orafice. The gf had told me I wasn’t to fuck anyone so my mouth was the only hole in use that night.

I was horny as hell with all this hot flesh when Mike and Tony started playing with me. Now both of them are in there 60s but there man hoods were always happy to see me and this time was no different I took it in turn to suck them and finished them off allowing them to cum almost at the same time on my face. The wanted to fuck me C&A but they knew it was off limits for the party.

After a few more hours of my mouth being used as a cleaning station the party calmed down and the guests either left or fell asleep where ever they were and with whoever they were with. Mike and Tony took me to there bed and I slept between them as I had done many times before.

When I awoke Mike and Tony were in the shower, I joined them and cleaned every trace of the previous nights entertainment away. We got out the shower and the pair put on some robes and gave me a kimono type robe that just covered my bum.

We cleaned up the house finding various items of clothing that had been discarded and soon had the house looking fine once more some of the guest had spent the night in the kennels which sounds bad but in fact it’s just an out building with a large lounge area that had various settees and loungers in it and could easily home twenty people for the night.

My gf came in looking like she had been fucked by the local football team. She kissed me and said that she had got me a job for the week.
You might have guessed I don’t work, I spend my days at home doing what house slaves do. My job was doing exactly the same job but it was for the guys I mentioned earlier. Aparently the wives were going off on a hen party and I was to take there place for the week.

So five men a very large house and me. What could be wrong with that. So that’s the start of this true story that I suppose could have more details added and then there is the story of my week rented out.
Love KF.

With title, that's 671 words. Add 80 words and submit it. Cheers!

The trouble with a first person narrative is that the reader has no idea who is telling the tale, unless you give them the info. I spent the first several paragraphs wondering, who is this? Man or woman? Gay or straight? It helps to give us a clue so we can understand the dynamics of what is happening.

Thanks

The trouble with a first person narrative is that the reader has no idea who is telling the tale, unless you give them the info. I spent the first several paragraphs wondering, who is this? Man or woman? Gay or straight? It helps to give us a clue so we can understand the dynamics of what is happening.

It was the first draft of an idea. As always you input is most welcome.

Valid point, but the OP’s basic story is almost ready to go. Add some self-introduction, perhaps. Lengthen it is possible, perhaps with more detail, a backstory and such. Worse tales have done well.

Valid point, but the OP’s basic story is almost ready to go. Add some self-introduction, perhaps. Lengthen it is possible, perhaps with more detail, a backstory and such. Worse tales have done well.

Hay thanks for the positive feedback

Flesh it out and turn up the kinks and that could be a winner. The possibilities are endless.

Mike and Tony

So, gay men fucked a woman becauae their party turned into a swingers thing?

I have known them since my birth and they looked after me sometimes. they were close friends with my biological mom and taught her about dogs apparently. I know they train dogs for the police and other things but I haven’t yet witnessed that sort of thing. They have always lived together as husbands but though they are gay most of the time I suppose if you are labelling them they are strictly in the bi section. MsLinnet my biological mom wrote a story about them.

My life as a cumslut

Ok I have taken on bord your kind comments and added a bit of a back story let me know what you think.

Ok my name is Milly, I am a bisexual woman who has been with the same woman for three years. I love my girlfriend and will do anything for her. I don’t like it when she leaves me and goes off to fuck some other slut that has taken her fancy but this is the girl i chose so I have to put up with it.

I am her slut, whore, toy, sub or whatever else she wants me to be, and I am ok with it. I first saw her five years ago at a party when she was being fucked by Mr Long as I knew him as while her mouth was firmly placed on my step moms pussy, all while Rachel my step moms mistress was fucking me with a strap on that was far to big for my tight little arsehole.

Well that’s how I met her, the following day I was on my back and she was making me cum for the forth time in a row. After this I was hers she had me fucking men and women for her pleasure and the pleasure of members of the group I know belong to.

It all started when we went to a party at old friends off mine, I say that but they were friends of my biological mum, they are like my randy uncles, Mike and Tony, see story ( https://www.literotica.com/s/mike-and-tony ) they are gay but they don’t mind sticking there cocks into anything when the mood takes them, so if you wanted to label them they are bisexual.

They train dogs but that’s not what this story is about. At the party we’re a group of men that took a shine to me, they all lived together in a shared house, they had girlfriends and one of them Arron had a wife and a boyfriend who lived as a family unit.

Anyway I was helping with the party making sure Mike and Tony’s guests were happy plying the guests with whatever they wanted and gradually the party moved towards swinging and men and women started to pair up and start doing whatever they wanted my GF was happily being double teamed by Clive and Harry two very fit boys who no girl would kick out of bed and I was busy cleaning cum off various cocks before they we’re placed in an other orifice. The gf had told me I wasn’t to fuck anyone so my mouth was the only hole in use that night.

I was horny as hell with all this hot flesh when Mike and Tony started playing with me. Now both of them are in there 60s but there manhoods were always happy to see me and this time was no different. I took it in turn to suck them and finished them off allowing them to cum almost at the same time on my face. The wanted to fuck me C&A but they knew it was off limits for the party.

After a few more hours of my mouth being used as a cleaning station the party calmed down and the guests either left or fell asleep where ever they were and with whoever they were with. Mike and Tony took me to there bed and I slept between them as I had done many times before.

When I awoke Mike and Tony were in the shower, I joined them and cleaned every trace of the previous nights entertainment away. We got out the shower and the pair put on some robes and gave me a kimono type robe that just covered my now naked bum.

We cleaned up the house finding various items of clothing that had been discarded and soon had the house looking fine once more some of the guest had spent the night in the kennels which sounds bad but in fact it’s just an out building with a large lounge area that had various settees and loungers in it and could easily home twenty people for the night.

My gf came in looking like she had been fucked by the local football team. She kissed me and said that she had got me a job for the week.
You might have guessed I don’t work, I spend my days at home doing what house slaves do. My job was to do exactly the same job as I do at home but it was for the guys I mentioned earlier. Apparently the wives were going off on a hen party and I was to take there place for the week.

So me being rented out as a cumslut for five men in a very large house. What could be wrong with that. But that’s another story.

Love KF.

lots of typos, but we'll call it a rough draft....

It's a great primer to a much longer story. Keep working on it.

Back