The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVII: Aubrey Plaza's Cotton Candy Flavored Vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I am a fucked up mood, I get to see if I can figure out who ripped me off.

butt.

and i wasn't kidding. aubrey plaza's cotton candy flavored vagina is what i want, damnit.

if that's too big go with mmmm, butt because... why the fuck not, right? they're equally silly and childish and that works for me.

This made me smile.
 
Is starting this thread your crowning achievement in life, pointless?

nope. that would be my aluminum tape hookah bong i made with a one liter bottle of jones cream soda. pure genius, man. i am simply amazing.

also, i've already won one of these before.

and i'm not excited. i was just shocked. i actually deleted my first butt post thinking it was silly and it wouldn't work anyway then i said fuck it, typed it again and posted.

anyway, just add it to my hall of fame credentials and worship me like the god i am.
 
Last edited:
nope. that would be my aluminum tape hookah bong i made with a one liter bottle of jones cream soda. pure genius, man. i am simply amazing.

also, i've already won of these before.

and i'm not excited. i was just shocked. i actually deleted my first butt post thinking it was silly and it wouldn't work anyway then i said fuck it, typed it again and posted.

anyway, just add it to my hall of fame credentials and worship me like the god i am.

My unworthiness has never been more apparent.
 
Am I the only one that likes Lance?

I never did have good taste in people.

There is a thread for that. Turns out, some chicks dig his rakish charm, and Dick is kind of a dickless dick. I felt I should provide a synopsis, because it devolved into a fit of #.
 
a lot of people find psychopaths fascinating largely because they find they're lack of humanity oddly intriguing like a mystery or a puzzle to be solved instead of a warning sign that they are not to be trusted.
 
a lot of people find psychopaths fascinating largely because they find they're lack of humanity oddly intriguing like a mystery or a puzzle to be solved instead of a warning sign that they are not to be trusted.

Absolutely. It is why you find them so often in leadership roles.
 
What is the most psychotic thing he's done?

I've heard he's engaged in cybersex with guys pretending to be women.

That's no big deal. I mean, who hasn't?
 
For example, KS won this thread. Usually, he would be ineligible to win the next thread (XXVII) but eligible for the one after that (XXVIII).

Under the new rule, he will not be eligible for this thread (XXVII), or the one that continues off the next one (XXVIII), or the one that continues off that (XXIX). The next thread he will be eligible to win will be Blurt XXX.

Again, this is to give everyone a chance to win a thread and keep the game fun.


http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=76978932&postcount=4936

:D

Nice to read Laurel continue to bring the GB down to a level that it has a chance to compete with killsnitch.
 
i think most people wear pants these days. at least on occasion.

You have to remember Lance hasn't actually been near a real woman since they ripped him out of his mother and dropped him in the abortion bucket.
 
You have to remember Lance hasn't actually been near a real woman since they ripped him out of his mother and dropped him in the abortion bucket.

i don't want to remember that. it sounds gross.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top