The Isolated Blurt Thread XXVII: Aubrey Plaza's Cotton Candy Flavored Vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

pointless

¿por qué no?
butt.

and i wasn't kidding. aubrey plaza's cotton candy flavored vagina is what i want, damnit.

if that's too big go with mmmm, butt because... why the fuck not, right? they're equally silly and childish and that works for me.

Last edited:
I've been dealing with this bloke at work who's been on and off heroin for years. Really lovely when he's clean. Not vile when he isn't actually, but I've always said one day he'll be found dead in his flat of an overdose. He was found today, been dead for days apparently. Silly fucker.

Poor fella. Wish he'd kept his act together but it was always inevitable I guess. I feel right sad about him.

That sucks. I've known a small handful of people who have passed from heroin. It's a really slow suicide, and it's hard to watch.

butt.

and i wasn't kidding. aubrey plaza's cotton candy flavored vagina is what i want, damnit.

if that's too big go with mmmm, butt because... why the fuck not, right? they're equally silly and childish and that works for me.

Turns out Aubrey Plaza's Cotton Candy Flavored Vagina is not too big.

Give us a thread title, s'il vous plait.

I saw your name as "the last poster" and thought you had gotten it. You don't usually happen to be around to close out the thread so soon.

do you recall the episode on Taxi when Reverend Jim accidentally burned down Louie's apartment and that's when we find out that Reverend Jim's father is quite wealthy and more than willing to pay whatever figure Reverend Jim and Louie come up with.

The whole episode is them vacillating back and forth on what figure to come up with trying to decide when and if to make a post at the very end is very much like that filled with vacillations.

The only time that it wasn't like that was the time that aqua girl and I were the only ones on the board late one night within 300 post and I went on one of my inimitable (pre### surpassing me) posting tears

If this post don't cry desperation, I don't know what do brah.

tumblr_njahndmz6Q1qkcsh3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mzgtmiX7ku1tnrwruo1_500.gif

If this post don't cry desperation, I don't know what do brah.

Oh? Let me help you, Rob.

This:

It is for a no life having, no wife having, no kid visiting loser like him brah.

Cries of desperation. And projection.ï

Kind of like what you tried with Clowns who handled the affront beautifully, and the completely unwarranted meaness with LivinR who should not bother rising toward your bait.

I can understand your desperation, you put in 13 years here...you are owed some attention. You are desperate to hold on to the class clown title, and newbies keeping getting a laugh, a smile, or a kind word.

Sucks that the best laughs you have gotten with this one were just little catch phrases you stole outright from Smooth.

#usedtobefunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back