Crimes of Passion

I miss Byron. So much.

Why wouldn't you miss him...

...since, like your cuckold husband, he thought you did nothing wrong in intentionally carrying-on your online sexual relationship with a minor, and then meeting up with that minor and fooling around with him in the front seat of a car?
 
Recap / Cliff Notes time...

Crimes of Passion thread original post #9 deleted here...

...but imaged for posterity here:

There was a guy I knew on the internet when I was in my 20s. Good gamer, tough talker, smart and funny. Ran a BDSM bondage sideline of cyber. The kinda guy that who when someone was threatening to come to my house and rape me, would say "Hah. Tell him you don't think he could get you off."

He had a cover story that he was in his 30s but had confessed to one nice lady that he was only 1* or so at the time. He and I became involved online and although I knew he how old he was, he didn't confess it for a few months, after which time I just said "Yes, I know."

I did get to meet him when his family traveled near to where I live, we met and fooled around a bit in the front seat of a car. I think he was 1* at the time.

Seriously, I couldn't have corrupted this guy, if anything I rehabilitated him.

- "Carnal involvement with a minor, I imagine, in my case."

- "Mid to late 20s if I recall correctly."

- "Well, he was one of the guys I was messing around with at the same time, probably one in six."

- "I had a roleplay relationship with him"

- "...was it still outside of what is considered lawful? Yes."

- "Do I think I could have been charged with a crime? Yep."

- "If my daughter or son had a relationship with a person that much older, would I freak out? Hell yes."
 
Oh good lord. You should probably refrain from posting until after the hangover has worn off.

I knew him, online. Just as I know many people here on lit. I've even met a few from here. I didn't meet him in person, never said that I did and neither did Reci.

The only discrepancy is in your alcohol soaked brain.

url=http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=924557

Worthy of the bump...

...eh, cuckold.
 
Back
Top