East of Houston

pcarp

Really Experienced
It seems that every guy on here is looking to suck cock, and most are willing to do it without any reciprocation if necessary. Where are the guys that just want their dick sucked, without having to suck one in return?

I'm a normal guy....straight looking, masculine and professional, but behind close doors I enjoy submitting to another man by sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

Not looking for a one time thing but a regular thing. I'd like to find someone roughly my age (mid 50's) or younger that wants to stop by, maybe chat a bit..watch the game or whatever and get his cock sucked. Just looking for a discreet FWB. I've had a friend for years but now that his wife has retired finding time to stop by is getting difficult for him.

I know these guys exist, I can find them all over the country and even locally but they always live on the other side of town.

Unbelievable....104 views and not 1 response. Oh well..

I feel your pain. I've been looking for something similar,except I not only want to suck a cock but I want to experience being taken anally as well. It seems that there is a serious lack of tops around here

It seems that every guy on here is looking to suck cock, and most are willing to do it without any reciprocation if necessary. Where are the guys that just want their dick sucked, without having to suck one in return?

I'm a normal guy....straight looking, masculine and professional, but behind close doors I enjoy submitting to another man by sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

Not looking for a one time thing but a regular thing. I'd like to find someone roughly my age (mid 50's) or younger that wants to stop by, maybe chat a bit..watch the game or whatever and get his cock sucked. Just looking for a discreet FWB. I've had a friend for years but now that his wife has retired finding time to stop by is getting difficult for him.

I know these guys exist, I can find them all over the country and even locally but they always live on the other side of town.

Howdy Neighbor. I will send a PM.

I feel your pain. I've been looking for something similar,except I not only want to suck a cock but I want to experience being taken anally as well. It seems that there is a serious lack of tops around here

Last edited:
Archer, it was great chatting with you. Too bad we are both looking for the same thing.

Wow, 550 views...but it appears to have been a futile effort :(

Yes there is, I am in the Austin area and looking for the same as you. Maybe we can trade back and forth?

I have actually found a new friend...finally. Met him on squirt.org.
He's been a lot of fun so far.

Back