I think the See Eye Aay is watching me!

Elloelle

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Posts
215
I went to the doctor today cause my hands have been stiff and hurtin' and stuff and the doctor said its cause I have carpool tunnel sin drones but I don't drive in the carpool lanes and there aren't any tunnels where I go 'cept an underpass where trains go over and stuff so I want to know why the goverment is is sending drones thingies to see watch me when I ain't doin' nothing wrong and stuff and its makin' my hands hurt and stuff so how do I get them to stop it?
 
Only if you are a non-U.S. citizen and located outside of the States.
 
My son-in-law graduated from the other CIA.
He cooks fine food, not political plots.
He is not watching you, really.
Because he is mostly blind.

OP: When did your meds wear off?
 
I would tell you to to kiss my ass and have an apple but I'd prob'ly get infected.

I posted a snippet and the original story is awaiting approval. So go piss up a rope cause you're worse than boring. You're just an ignorant jackass alt that someone is using so I don't know who they are.

So let's see YOUR stories.
 
BTW: If you think I'm boring and don't want to see it just put me on ignore. It's pretty easy to do. Should I explain it to you?
 
My son-in-law graduated from the other CIA.
He cooks fine food, not political plots.
He is not watching you, really.
Because he is mostly blind.

OP: When did your meds wear off?

I ate lunch there once. Near Hyde Park, isn't it?

(You could say that I graduated from this CIA. Took me twenty-seven years to get through it, though.)
 
if you measure your worth on the amount of stories posted ... then I can measure my worth on the amount of posts made in a forum. (doesn't matter if they mean anything).

This bullshit is fun for you. Might be fun for others, but it's dying.

And I look forward to all the one bombs from you and your many alts.

Debbie. :heart:
 
Don't know who SJP is and don't know who you are. But then I don't really give a flying rodent's rectum who either of you are.

Attention? Sure. That's why we're ALL here. But trashing someone in their thread that was meant to be funny to get attention while hiding who you are is the saddest.

Gonna put you on ignore now. Grats! You're the first. Have a nice day.

Debbie :heart:
 
Hoping a bit of light humor ends this grade-school-level pissing match...

17308951_10158460864965217_1084221643608417791_n.jpg
 
Do you have carpool tunnel sin drones in your hands too? Wow. Those guys are everywhere and stuff. If you find a way to get rid of them let me know.

Debbie :heart:
 
And I look forward to all the one bombs from you and your many alts.

Debbie. :heart:

I'll always five star your stuff Debbie.

Only if you are a non-U.S. citizen and located outside of the States.

It's probably not the See Eye Aay. I think she's being tracked by No Such Agency.


And I think maybe we have a misdiagnosis here.

carpool_tunnel_syndrome_1971825.jpg
 
Last edited:
My ignore list hit 25 members today. You didn't quite set a record for ease of decision, but it was a fairly good try.

Mine just jumped by one as well. I'm up to three now.And they're real Ignores, not pretend ones. I can't be bothered with low-life's who send threatening PM's and i'm not really interested in people playing silly games with alts. If you want to have conversations with yourself, do it in your own head and don't bother the rest of us. Or up the meds.

And sorry, just realized this comment could be misread. That iggy was for Jackson/whoever.
 
Last edited:
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a real nuisance for authors or anyone who uses a keyboard frequently. It was more common with old-fashioned manual typewriters than with computer keyboards.

If a typist got carpal tunnel syndrome she/he probably couldn't work for weeks.

My father was annoyed that he got tennis elbow when he never played tennis, and housemaid's knee when he was never a housemaid. But his secretary told him in no uncertain terms that his carpal tunnel syndrome wouldn't have happened if he had stopped typing so much in his 70s. He had been a telegraphist in the 1920s and had used a keyboard for over 50 years. Being unable to type was a real shock to him.

Part of the reason his secretary was annoyed was that my father could still type faster than she could and his typing was just as accurate.
 
Dear Debbie,

I think I figured it out; you must have mistaken the words of your doctor! Could it be 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome'? I didn't even know it existed, but Google is my friend!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpal_tunnel_syndrome

So you mean the deeing eye people aren't watching me and I don't have little tiny drones in my hands cause I saw about drones on the news a while back and they were saying they could make them as small as a bug and stuff but it's good that they aren't cuase I ain't doin' nothing ill eagle or nothin'. but thanks for letting me know cause I was really worried about that.

By the way, I really like it that you give warnings before you put people on 'ignore'; I think it is a sign of good manners. Quite often, I get the feeling people are ignoring me, but since they rarely tell me, I can't be sure :(

Well I don't like to be rude like some people but they like bein' rude cause their mommy never gave 'em tension and stuff so now they may be grown up but they're still spoiled children in their heads but they might get attention but I don't know how they spect to get respect acting like a childish butthole and stuff. So they can be rude if they wants but I don't have to be rude cause they are even if they deserve it and stuff. So I let them know I'm gonna ignore them that way they know I'm like plugging my ears and not listening to them and after a while they shut up and stuff.

Debbie :heart:
 
I just found out there are people here following me and stuff and now I'm REALLY scared cause I heard how some people follow you around on the internets and stuff then they break into your house and steal all your flowers and stuff but I don't want people I don't know in my house and the only flowers I got are plastic and if they get mad cause my flowers aren't real then they might break stuff, so how do I get them to stop following me like that?

Debbie :heart:
 
Back
Top