My Little Pony...

i am a bad bad person. fun is like acid on my soul, or bleach on the loo-seat of my heart.

my little pony *shudders*

they are so awful!
i don't mind me some pikachu, though. pikachu's awesome.

They are the loveliest little smart cute pants cute pants cuties that don't wear pants.

Pikachu's cool, but has limited dialogue. I always identified with Psyduck, migraine powah.

They are the loveliest little smart cute pants cute pants cuties that don't wear pants.

Pikachu's cool, but has limited dialogue. I always identified with Psyduck, migraine powah.
see that phrase you just typed? that first one? stand back. imma have to shoot it.

yes, but he managed to inflect such character into it. i always knew exactly what he meant AND how he was feeling about it. *nods*

they were all limited, dialogue-wise as i recall. saved the scriptwriters having to imagination, i suppose. :rolleyes:

Yeah Pikachu reminds me of my cat. You know exactly what was said. Including the dozens of times that Pikachu has looked straight at Ashe and been "you stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker!"

Ponies get dialogue though.

see that phrase you just typed? that first one? stand back. imma have to shoot it.

yes, but he managed to inflect such character into it. i always knew exactly what he meant AND how he was feeling about it. *nods*

they were all limited, dialogue-wise as i recall. saved the scriptwriters having to imagination, i suppose. :rolleyes:

It will simply rise as a zombie whimsical thoughtform and will be more powerful than evah! Yaaaay!

Team Rocket had Meowth and they were more fun.

Yeah Pikachu reminds me of my cat. You know exactly what was said. Including the dozens of times that Pikachu has looked straight at Ashe and been "you stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker!"

Ponies get dialogue though.

Unfortunately the whole Pokémon thing got ground into the dirt by a son with Asperger's who watched everything over and over in the same room with me in it.

It is nonconsent memorized.

I had to break it to my daughter that I also hate Beauty and the Beast for the same reason.

Stuff should not take that much real estate in my brain without me wanting it there.

Since we're talking pokemon

Twilight Sparkle Evolves into Rapidash!
h2E5C1D0F

Unfortunately the whole Pokémon thing got ground into the dirt by a son with Asperger's who watched everything over and over in the same room with me in it.

I had to break it to my daughter that I also hate Beauty and the Beast for the same reason.

Stuff should not take that much real estate in my brain without me wanting it there.

Fortunately I'm of the age where DVDs didn't exist nor did streaming and VHS tapes actually would wear out if you played em like that. Still my sister was pretty bad with Sleeping Beauty. I swear she must have put it on at exactly the same time every day because I'd walk home from school just in time to see Maleficient get killed by Ponce Eric. (That's not a typo, he's a bloody ponce)

Fortunately I'm of the age where DVDs didn't exist nor did streaming and VHS tapes actually would wear out if you played em like that. Still my sister was pretty bad with Sleeping Beauty. I swear she must have put it on at exactly the same time every day because I'd walk home from school just in time to see Maleficient get killed by Ponce Eric. (That's not a typo, he's a bloody ponce)

Kingdom Hearts got replayed over and over and over and...

really, there's no number reflects how much I also resent parts of Kingdom Hearts taking up residence in my head.

Though Teletubbies saved my sanity when he was young, so I have them memorized, but I was so very exhausted that all Tubby Tustard evokes is gratitude.

It's rare for any game as long as KH to get replayed around these parts. Replays are pretty much for Mario/Megaman/Sonic games where they can be done in a day or so once you know what you're doing, few if any cut scenes. Basically nothing modern. I might go back through KH and KH2 once KH3 comes out cus honestly it's been so long that I only have a sort of vague memory of how it all ties together at this point and god help me if they reference Organization XIII cus. . .yeah there was the guy I think wanted me and played guitar and had water powers and the guy who wanted to shag Belle and kill beast and kept killing me with his spears until I found that Donald, Goofy and Tinkerbell could infact heal me faster than he could kill me and then it was just a matter laying the smacketh downeth on his candy ass.

It's rare for any game as long as KH to get replayed around these parts. Replays are pretty much for Mario/Megaman/Sonic games where they can be done in a day or so once you know what you're doing, few if any cut scenes. Basically nothing modern. I might go back through KH and KH2 once KH3 comes out cus honestly it's been so long that I only have a sort of vague memory of how it all ties together at this point and god help me if they reference Organization XIII cus. . .yeah there was the guy I think wanted me and played guitar and had water powers and the guy who wanted to shag Belle and kill beast and kept killing me with his spears until I found that Donald, Goofy and Tinkerbell could infact heal me faster than he could kill me and then it was just a matter laying the smacketh downeth on his candy ass.

Now he'll blow through games in one day. Even Skyrim was done in 18 hours...so giving him a game first reduces the camping he does when he's waiting for someone to stop using their Steam account so he can...

Skyrim in 18 Hours? That's possible?! I haven't played that one but it took me like five hours to get to the Prince in Oblivion! I guess if I wasn't talking to unnecssary pissants and I wasn't getting lost because my compass points to Mecca not the road and often times the mountains are either unpassable entirely or draw you out to such absurd places that you can't possibly find your way back without havin'g known the way already.

Skyrim in 18 Hours? That's possible?! I haven't played that one but it took me like five hours to get to the Prince in Oblivion! I guess if I wasn't talking to unnecssary pissants and I wasn't getting lost because my compass points to Mecca not the road and often times the mountains are either unpassable entirely or draw you out to such absurd places that you can't possibly find your way back without havin'g known the way already.

Possible if you book the main quest. For me it takes that long just to break into every alchemy place and steal from everyone enough to get my skill up.

I'm still bloody impressed. I could use someone like that around when I need something focused. If it's not Pokemon (and that's due to a couple of tricks I use) I get bored fast enough or distracted by the shiny to end up moving right along.

I'm still bloody impressed. I could use someone like that around when I need something focused. If it's not Pokemon (and that's due to a couple of tricks I use) I get bored fast enough or distracted by the shiny to end up moving right along.

He Is Focused. Plus I've had him run me through some of the puzzle dungeons because he remembers everything. I didn't know you could pick up skulls and carry them around, call them "Bob" and have that much fun while following a silly laser beam through a place full of draugr.

So how fare did you get before you ended up calling it quits for the day? For the love of Equestria tell me you at least got to meet the Great and Powerful Trixie.

i feel your pain, though for me with no1 son it was Smokey and the Bandit. he could watch it end to end and start over if i let him. he was about 7. he had the script word-perfect, and has loved cars since forever.

Kingdom Hearts got replayed over and over and over and...

really, there's no number reflects how much I also resent parts of Kingdom Hearts taking up residence in my head.

Though Teletubbies saved my sanity when he was young, so I have them memorized, but I was so very exhausted that all Tubby Tustard evokes is gratitude.
teletubbies was great, except for the annoying 'again again' if it had just been a boring interval bit. i loved po best.

yes to all that.
ponies can go flamin' shoe themselves. :p

It will simply rise as a zombie whimsical thoughtform and will be more powerful than evah! Yaaaay!

Team Rocket had Meowth and they were more fun.
meh, i s'pose. and just in time for halloseen. resist the mlp halloween av, reci. be strong.

Back