Blond southern girl, looking for older m, to chat/rp with

Interested and willing

Hi-I'm an older, experienced Canadian man hoping to meet a nice Southern girl like you tge into some deep penetrating discussions on what makes us tick and what needs we are looking to have satisfied through the mind initially. I want to know all about you-your childhood and most memorable experiences to this place in time. Trust me. Evertything you tell me will be held in the strictest confidence. Winterforce.
 
Thought you had all the guys you could get. They stop with new thoughts on how to get you?
 
No, I was hoping to catch some of the people that I was chatting with, when I was regularly on here.
 
Older male for chat

I'm mike, 41, would love to chat with you on kik. I'm firemedic220. Do hope to hear from you soon
 
Ugh. Tired of people and drama. Looking for a quick escape from reality. Hit me up if interested.
 
Goddamn it.

I am so fucking bored tonight. Nothing can keep my attention. I mean NOTHING. Anybody help a lady out?
 
I am so fucking bored tonight. Nothing can keep my attention. I mean NOTHING. Anybody help a lady out?

I'd love to RP with you if you haven't already found someone to amuse you. PM me if you're interested.
 
Back
Top