Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fight it, TA...enjoy Paris' sexy mouth...

She's wonderful, isn't she?

the softness of her supple tongue and lips juxtaposes perfectly against the granite hardness of my cock, with only a thin, soft layer of skin between the two.

it's heavenly.

Shoot for the moon, honey. You're making me so proud!

And...

You're making me so Horney...

Why don't you come straddle my face... And hold my legs apart while one of these guy's slips their Cock up my Ass...

Paris.:kiss:

And...

You're making me so Horney...

Why don't you come straddle my face... And hold my legs apart while one of these guy's slips their Cock up my Ass...

If you go that route, I can either take Paris' ass, or Stacy's free and inviting mouth. After all , to drill a lovely ass nice and deep and proper...a little lubrication is required.

...and I can think of no natural lubrication better than the thick saliva from the back of her throat. ;)

If you go that route, I can either take Paris' ass, or Stacy's free and inviting mouth. After all , to drill a lovely ass nice and deep and proper...a little lubrication is required.

...and I can think of no natural lubrication better than the thick saliva from the back of her throat. ;)

Would love to have you feel my hard cock

Yes...

and...

Yes...

Will you both will cum in me at the same time???

That would be so Hot!!!

Paris.

Pushes Will and TA aside!!!!

Yes...

and...

Yes...

Will you both will cum in me at the same time???

That would be so Hot!!!

Paris.

They've wasted your time talking!!!!

I'm all action, Paris, and I am inside you now. My balls are tight, I'm coming now!!!

Too Late...

I just had the best "O" Ever...

You guy's are so awesome...

Thank you.

I'll think of you both in my Dreams...

*hugs & kisses*

you know what this means Stacy...

2 guys, awaiting gratification, drunk on lust, waiting to be drained of their cum.
...and looking at you. :devil:

I'm on my knees and smiling....

i approach you, place one hand on the side of your head, stroking your hair and cradling your head...and with the other hand I slowly stuff my cock into your mouth, pressing at the gate of your throat,

i approach you, place one hand on the side of your head, stroking your hair and cradling your head...and with the other hand I slowly stuff my cock into your mouth, pressing at the gate of your throat,

I relax my throat and take you straight down to your swollen balls....

I relax my throat and take you straight down to your swollen balls....

with your nose on my stomach and my full balls smashed up against your chin, I feel my cock swell and throb, stretching your throat. your lips wrapped around the root of my cock makes my skin tingle with added pleasure

with the added bit of length, I thrust what I can, trying to probe ever deeper into the depths of your throat. I can feel your tongue caressing the main artery running the length of the underside of my cock.

with your nose on my stomach and my full balls smashed up against your chin, I feel my cock swell and throb, stretching your throat. your lips wrapped around the root of my cock makes my skin tingle with added pleasure

with the added bit of length, I thrust what I can, trying to probe ever deeper into the depths of your throat. I can feel your tongue caressing the main artery running the length of the underside of my cock.

exhaling deeply and relaxing my throat even more...soon you'll know why this place is called Stacy's Sperm Depository.....

"Reach down with your one free hand and rub your pussy" I command.

I want to feel the vibrations on my cock as you moan with it in your mouth.

exhaling deeply and relaxing my throat even more...soon you'll know why this place is called Stacy's Sperm Depository.....

before I cum, I want to feel the panicked sounds of your moans, as you bring yourself to orgasm with my cock all the way down your throat.

Open up Stacy my cock is so ready for your warm wet mouth. Show me how skilled you are

This is "Stacy's Sperm Depository"

I'll suck you how I see fit.

I'll touch my clit when I'm god damn good and ready.

I take you out of my mouth and spit on your cock, then take you back deeper than before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back