Sister dominates brother (first chapter written)

hephaestos

Virgin
Joined
Apr 17, 2013
Posts
8
I think it is an experience that every writer shares, but I feel like I have way more Ideas than time to write them all down.

Below is a story I started a while ago and never got around to even developing. Therefore I will now open source it: you can either use it as inspiration, or to obtain a working draft for your story, or copy and paste the whole thing, I don’t care (although an honorable mention would be nice).

I’m posting it separately since I just got burned an hour ago about posting a lengthy article and I’m still a newbie.
 
Last edited:
"Hey Gilbert" Mallory announced: "Guess what I just found in your room?"

I turned around and saw my half-sister standing in the middle of the hallway with a mischievous little smile on her face, hiding something behind her back. I knew I was in trouble.

"Why were you in my room anyway?" I tried to go on the offensive, but we both knew it was a very weak offence. My domineering half-sisters had long ago carved out the right to come and go as they pleased, but it had gotten worse in the last few weeks. I had just bought a new computer (for which I had worked my ass off, by the way), and it was now the best in the house. Mallory, especially, demanded that she should have access to mine, and I somehow agreed. Now she used my laptop more than I did.

It was unfair on so many levels: Not only did my sisters both have their own laptops, and they also had enough money to buy new ones if they really wanted to, but they additionally strictly forbade me to use their laptops while they were hogging mine.

Once Mallory figured out how furiously that made me, and knowing that I'd never have the balls to stand up to her, she started needling me with it. Whenever I got home she had 'just started chatting with a friend' or 'just needed to finish this download'. Then she told me that there were chores to be done and that I should screw off. Like right now: I was folding a batch of laundry consisting mostly of her cloths that she had left in the dryer for me.

"I found this right next to the place where you hide your dirty magazines." Mallory said, pulling out the object from behind her back. At the mention of my porn stash I blushed a bit, but as soon as I realized which magazine had caught her attention the blood drained from my face. It wasn't a porno at all, rather one of those pre-teen girly mags. The problem was that the girl on the cover was not only a half-naked model leering hungrily at the camera, but also my half-sister Mallory.

"So you like masturbating while looking at pictures of me." She asked. Apparently I had taken too long to come up with a believable lie.

"No, I ..."

"All I am to you is a piece of T&A. Your own little household slut?" she growled while backing me into a corner.

"No, not at all. I think you are gorgeous."

"That’s supposed to make it better? That you're using me in your fantasies in every which way, but 'don't worry' at least you’re nice enough to look at."

"Hey" I said, the first time with real force. "You're not 'just good enough', you are beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous, a model for fucks-sake" That took her aback. Apparently she hadn't expected me to defend her so forcefully. "Besides" I said, using the small window she just gave me. "I never thought of you in that way."

"Oh?" she piped. "In which way DID you think of me then?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I will never happen again." I tried to change the subject. "I'll make it up to you, please. I'll ... I'll clean your room." Although I routinely take on my sisters chores and sometimes even 'help' her clean her car or similar large tasks, I've always put my foot down when it came to her room. Mallory had a huge room, the biggest in the house, and when you combine that with all her stuff and her eternal laziness it was a task that would take days if not weeks. Also, knowing her she would demand perfection, making me redo anything that didn't meet her lofty standards while sitting at the sidelines making snide comments and finding ways to humiliate me.

"Oh, you are going to clean my room alright." she said with a cruel smile. "Finish this up and then come to my room. And no dilly dallying" she ordered.
 
Back
Top