Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to today's spam, the Director of the FBI is threatening me with conviction and imprisonment unless I open the attachment.

I deleted it.

Is there a penalty for deleting the Director of the FBI?

He got my name wrong - again.

If the name was wrong, then you didn't do it, did you? :D
 
Ah yes, the spelling and grammar police.

Since my story was posted for free on a, well, free reading site, a few errors will probably show up.

If and/or when I decide to put it up for sale, it will be processed by several proofreaders and an editor.

Until then, unless you are offering a free editing service, would you be so kind as to fuck off.

Thank you, your comments and points have been duly noted.

----------------------

Ah, much better. Better here than in the comments section of the latest story.
 
Here's My Chance!

I'm 30+ posts away from getting the coveted 100 posts to get my avatar to show. :p
 
Good to know. I really need to read the stickies... but right now this is more fun.

The stickies are dull and boring and the FAQ's are some what out of date and in some cases wrong. Do what the rest of us do and wing it.

By the way, welcome to the madhouse where the inmates seemingly and unseemly run things.
 
Ty!

The stickies are dull and boring and the FAQ's are some what out of date and in some cases wrong. Do what the rest of us do and wing it.

By the way, welcome to the madhouse where the inmates seemingly and unseemly run things.

People keep recommending the stickies, but I just can't bring myself to read them. Rules are for suckers anyhow.
 
Good to know. I really need to read the stickies... but right now this is more fun.

Did anyone mention the $25.00 donation that you must make to the other active members (active meaning having at least one original work submitted in the last three months or served as an editor as someone else's work) before your avatar will show for everyone else?
 
Did anyone mention the $25.00 donation that you must make to the other active members (active meaning having at least one original work submitted in the last three months or served as an editor as someone else's work) before your avatar will show for everyone else?

Wow, the rules must have changed. When I was new, I had to post naked pictures. :eek:
 
You know story - you want to be told. I know it. You know it. Now let's work together and cooperate, okay. It'll be easier on the both of us and I won't have to keep pitching thousands of words and you won't have to sit in the back of my head waiting on me. :rolleyes:
 
I'm really slow this morning. :eek:
(I was sleeping late.)

Butt I'm working on it and in a couple of hours I'll be much faster! :cool:
 
Once I discovered that feature, I saved a few. And lost the pictures when the motherboard went out on the old computer.

They are still on the hard drive. Along with everything else.

Do you still have the computer? Or at least the hard drive?
 
Last edited:
I have had a pain in my side since Saturday night. Wehn I lean back, or to the right, and then breath in, I feel a sharp pinching pain in my right side where my appendix used to be.

I wish I knew what this was. My boss and a few others will be upset when I miss some time at work tomorrow (or the next day, depending on doctor availability).
 
I did a search on my name here on Lit. (I do that every so often) and I missed a post concerning me, but wasn't directed at me. I guess I shall have to do these searches more often so I know when folks find me gossip worthy. :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top