Milfs who like younger men

It’s a super common desire. Us more “mature”women represent, and usually have more experience, more security, both in ourselves and our bank accounts. In my 40’s my sex drive has gone through the roof.

There is always something wonderful about the energy of a younger lover. That all night rolling around with each other in the bed.

As long as we can find a few things in common with our younger lovers the relationship works. We can both learn from each other.

I *need* an insatiable matured lady unafraid to be taken care of by a matching libido and a matured mind in a young body.

Weekends filled with passion, exploration and guilt free, non judgmental sex. And some more sex.

How old do you have to be to be a milf? Or do you just have to be a mother? I've always wondered because my girlfriend who is 28 is a school teacher and says she gets lecherous stares from her students.

sounds like i need to stay after class for some extra credit ;)

How old do you have to be to be a milf? Or do you just have to be a mother? I've always wondered because my girlfriend who is 28 is a school teacher and says she gets lecherous stares from her students.
There is no age limit on "MILF". I think a "Cougar" has to be around forty.

It's been a while since I've been with an older woman, which were always fun. I really enjoy playing with a woman that both knows what she wants and is also open-minded. I tend to find that to be more true for older woman. I wish I could I play all night with an older woman tonight.

bump.still looking for those older ladies who enjoy younger men

This thread should be interesting....but I’m wondering about the ages on both categories to meet all of these qualifications lol

gotta be 30 for it to count for me.

I don’t want to sound like I am bragging or anything but I don’t look my age and I am enjoying plenty of younger men, most of the guys we meet at the bars never ask me how old I am not that they would mind too much.

I've gone through the evolution, start off as a teen lusting after older boys. Early 20s looking for a mature gent. Now I'm 38, and whilst I still like guys my age or a bit older, my eyes are definitely starting to wander more towards the younger guys over the older :devil:

I've gone through the evolution, start off as a teen lusting after older boys. Early 20s looking for a mature gent. Now I'm 38, and whilst I still like guys my age or a bit older, my eyes are definitely starting to wander more towards the younger guys over the older :devil:

You can easily get any guy you want ;)

Anyway, I thought I would come back and add a recent pic of myself for all the younger guys.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it fits

Back