The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever have those days when your balls are extra heavy and extra sensative? im having one of those days and am loving just playing with my balls while my cock is rock hard. cant wait for the precum

Oh man Yes.... ( Except thinking of the female species...Sorry guys!)

Going to wait a bit though...Bedtime is goingto be fun.

Lou

Precum

Leaking loads of precum after reading these posts and wondering if the wife will be away long enough to slip into my stockings and high heels for some nice stroking and maybe get my 9 inch dildo out for a quick ride

I won't take long to cum this morning and pretend someone else is playing with their cock at the same time

I'l pretend it is their cummm that I swallow

Last edited:
Hi

Yes it's always tasty, just wish I was tasting someone elses and hoping that they would like to do more when I dress in my CFM 6 inch red stilettoes and suspender stockings that I am wearing now as i will be alone for a few hours now

Nice pics Allana. Tasty, eh?LOL

Leaking loads of precum after reading these posts and wondering if the wife will be away long enough to slip into my stockings and high heels for some nice stroking and maybe get my 9 inch dildo out for a quick ride

I won't take long to cum this morning and pretend someone else is playing with their cock at the same time

I'l pretend it is their cummm that I swallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back