The Angrey Red Planet

“Marcy, you are truly beautiful.”

His words cut through her like a sword though his voice was soft and soothing. Deadly. You didn’t see it coming until you felt the blow. It almost made her fall to her knees as they buckled, the only thing keeping her on her feet were the hands that belonged to someone, some thing, that was determined to know her more intimately than anyone ever had. Determined to own her mind, her soul, and her body. Even if it was against her will.

Tears slid from Marcy’s eyes as she felt his tongue invade her mouth. So many thoughts and emotions inside her that needed a way to escape, they flowed silently down her checks as her body cringed and sought to pull away, his grip tightening. The irony of coming to stop an invasion, only to be invaded this way was not lost on her, but she tried to close off her mind, to think of something other than what Kan was doing to her.

He was a cruel Master. He didn’t need to raise a hand toward her to bend her to his will. Even without the collar, he tormented her by showing her the beauty that she had never believed, never wanted to see, never realized. Standing naked in his grasp as his mouth covered hers, she could only feel helpless. His torment was a blow to her resolve to survive this and be strong.

Even now, as his tongue explored and met her own, Marcy lost the battle within herself to bend, to survive at all costs until they could escape. She was so repulsed that she bite down on the tongue that belonged to a monster.
His grip loosened and she backed away quickly watching his eyes darken. Too late, she realized how foolish she was to do something like that. Something that would make him angry.

As she watched the pain flood his face, though, something moved inside her that almost made her feel sorry for another reason. She had hurt him intentionally. She had become just like him. She was so shaken by this thought that she covered her face with her hands and sobbed.
 
Even when faced with the truth Kan could see that this young beauty did not believe what her own eyes reveled to her. He had given Marcy Geoff a choice and she had chosen to give herself to him freely and hold nothing back. Kan's tongue swept across her lips demanding entry into Marcy’s sweet mouth. The young beauty’s lips parted under his she had given her word. Tears stained her flawless cheeks, But then she faltered and bit down on his tongue as if denying the pleasure she had tasted. He pulled back at Marcy’s assault, Kan spat blood from his mouth pain etched on his face. He could see the regret in her sad eyes as she realized the fool heartiness of her act and its cruelty.

“That was very foolish of you Miss Geoff. I see your word means nothing.”

Yet instead of throwing her to his bed and brutally raping her, He drew Marcy across his lap Pinned her in place and his hand came down like a bolt of lightening,

whap

Marcy’s firm little ass jiggled with the stinging force of Kan’s blow, his hand print glowing crimson on her pale ivory flesh.

“ I gave you a Choice Miss Geoff, promised that your companions would come to no harm.”

whap

“If you do not keep your word Miss Geoff why should I.”

whap, whap, whap.

Kan’s hand rained down sharp stinging blows on the young earth woman’s tender young ass.

“Prove to me that I can trust your word Miss Geoff…………… Kiss me girl!”


he simply took his pleasure from her young body, claiming her as a trophy, Kan’s once more pressed his mouth to her, his kiss was sensually seductive calling to a part of Marcy that she never imagined existed. He slowly broke that kiss, his lips clinging to hers till the last possible moment. Slowly he traced the wire frame of her glasses, he seemed intrigued by them as if he had never seen anything like them before.

“Marcy what are these, what are their purposes?”
 
Last edited:
Marcy didn’t know what to expect as he drew her toward him and put her over his lap, then she felt the sting of his hand as he smacked her bottom. Not just once but five times, each one punctuated by his words.

I gave you a choice

You did not keep your word


Not once did he mention that she hurt him or caused him pain, his anger was in the fact that she had given her word, promised when he had given her a choice, and she had not kept her bargain. Those words smote her heart more than the stinging on her bottom did, she always kept her word, she never went back on anything, why should it be different simply because she wasn’t on Earth any longer.

Turning her over, he kissed her once more. This time Marcy didn’t pull away but let him take her lips in a soft caress that surprised her by quieting her soul. She relaxed and was ready to kiss him in return when he broke the kiss.

It seemed he was more adept at keeping his word than she was. He could have done far more to her than to spank her, insist that she keep her promise. Even his kiss wasn’t so much forced, but tender. What kind of a monster was he?

“Marcy what are these, what are their purposes?”

His question caught her off-guard and she blinked up at him.

“They are… they are spectacles. My eyes need help to see. The glass helps my eyes to see normally.” Marcy spoke quietly, hesitantly at first. She was so intrigued by his question that she forgot she was standing naked before him.
 
Kan looked down on the chastised young beauty, turning her over, he kissed her once more as she lay across his lap, as if to see if she had truly learned her lesson. This time Marcy didn’t pull away but let him take her lips in a soft caress that surprised her by quieting her soul. He could feel her relaxed and was ready to kiss him in return when he broke the kiss.

“They are… they are spectacles. My eyes need help to see. The glass helps my eyes to see normally. Don't you have something here that people wear to correct vision problems, hearing problems, physical disabilities?"

The way she titled her head to look up at him, the way she worried her lower lip, Kan found so refreshing. Yes Miss Marcy Geoff was unlike any woman he had ever met, and the wounded guilty look in her soft blue eyes only served to make him want her more.

“I find your people very strange you can travel 3 years in the blink of an eye according to your Professor Rostov and yet your science can not cure such minor maladies? We have cured those centuries ago.”

Kan paused his hand cupped Marcy’s chin and his thumb gently stroked her cheek.

“They suit you Marcy and I find them very erotic.”

As they were speaking Kan had lead the stunning young beauty to his bed. Now he took both of her hands in his and slowly pulled Marcy Geoff down to lie beside him. His eyes captured hers again and he looked deep within them, to her very soul, which now lay bared to him in those shimmering Azure depths. His lips slowly began to move towards Marcy’s again.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Kan was seducing Marcy Geoff Rip had been lead to the mines to be put to work extracting the ore that fueled this strange planet.

Professor Rostov was lead to the imperial Science center where the science wizards began to question him on how they had travel so far in such a short time. The Professor was amazed to find Science on Mars was a mixture of pure science and the use of magical ruins. He knew he would have to gain their confidence to learn the secrets of the slave collars if he was to rescue Rip and Marcy. He shudder to think of what Kan was doing to his young protégé at that very moment.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When his lips brushed hers once more Marcy’s lips seemed to hesitantly part of their own accord offering him her mouth. That seductive kissed claimed her mouth Kan’s tongue danced with hers, testing her willingness to truly giver herself to him. The tips of his fingers lightly traced Marcy’s areolas and then brushed across the tips of her nipple. When he broke that kiss his eyes intently searched this strange young beauty’s, who could not see how beautiful and desirable she was.


“Men on your planet do not find strong, beautiful and intelligent women desirable?”

Kan’s voice carried a pronounced note of disbelief. Now could they not, the taming of such beauties, their seduction, bending them to your will, having them surrender to you totally, was the only true pleasure.
 
At first, Marcy didn’t understand what he had asked. She was still thinking of the kiss he had just given, his tongue finding hers and sweetly wrestling together. The way it had left her wanting more just as he stopped caused her a bit of discomfort. How could she go from trying to get away from his touch to desiring his kiss so quickly?

Now he was stroking her breasts and she felt a small moan start deep in her throat. She cut it off quickly. Why had her body betrayed her? Was it a betrayal, really? Was this something she wanted but couldn’t admit to?

All these thoughts swirled in her mind, as his words finally found their way through.

“Men on your planet do not find strong, beautiful and intelligent women desirable?”

Why did he continue to use the word “beautiful”? It was something that the professor had said as well. There was no accounting for taste, was there? She thought as she watched Kan. He didn’t seem so frightening anymore and he spoke of her spectacles and what he considered her beauty, but she wouldn’t let him fool her either. If she thought she was safe here, then she might forget about escaping. Maybe this was just a ruse, and she might simply play along with it as she discovered the way things worked here.

Marcy opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She took a deep breath and tried again.

“There are those on my planet who admire beauty a great deal. They do not always think it comes with intelligence. Many would say that, while beauty is desirable, a woman with a mind is not.

She couldn’t help but wonder what he was thinking as she lay facing him on his bed.
 
“There are those on my planet who admire beauty a great deal. They do not always think it comes with intelligence. Many would say that, while beauty is desirable, a woman with a mind is not.

The gorgeous young beauty lay facing him on his bed, her stunningly expressive azure blue eyes filled with wonder, her young soul barred to him.

Kan had noticed how Marcy’s body seductively responded to the simple stimulation of his fingers, the way those sweet pink rose bud nipple tightened, The way the young earth woman’s dusky pink areolas was now a puffy mound. The blush that colored her pale skin from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes delighted him. Kan’s lips fleetingly brushed Marcy’s, then seductively trailed light kisses, along her jaw line, his teeth nibbled at her earlobe.

“No man has ever touched you have they Marcy?”


Those sensually seductive little kisses floated down along the curve of the stunning young beauty’s slender neck, his tongue darted out every now and then to tease and taste Marcy’s skin, a playful nip at the hollow of her neck where her life force pulsed just under the surface of the girl’s silken skin, Kan could feel the young woman’s pulse racing. He was the Master and played Marcy’s innocent young body like a fine instrument, rolled her taunt nipple between his thumb and for finger. His sensual kisses traced the contours of Marcy’s breasts and then a long sensual lick up the sweet scented valley that lay between them. Kan took his time and let his kisses, little nips, and sensual tonguing seduce this naïve, innocent, ravishing young beauty.

“Marcy I find your strength and intelligence as seductive as your stunning young body.”
 
“No man has ever touched you have they Marcy?”

“No. Never” she whispered quietly as Kan continued to kiss and tease her body with his mouth. The tone of his voice quieted her just as his lips made her heart race. She knew she should fight against it, but her body was betraying her by starting to yearn for the very thing she should run from.

Marcy gasped as he licked between her breasts as his fingers seductively teased her nipple. She had been watching him but now her eyes fluttered shut as she allowed her body to simply feel what he was doing to her. She should fight it, she knew she should, but the waves of pleasure were taking hold causing her to sigh quietly.

Her eyes flew open and she looked at Kan again…did he hear her? She hoped that he hadn’t, she didn’t want him to know that she was finding any pleasure in this. Marcy swallowed hard and put her hands on his shoulders ready to push him away, but as soon as she touched him her hands began to slide over his chest, exploring, discovering what it felt like to feel a man’s naked body.

Why did I wait? I should have done this long ago, long before I was on another planet. Why didn’t someone tell it would feel this way?
 
“No. Never”

Marcy Geoff’s voice was a soft breathy whisper.

Kan was pleasantly surprised, not only was she a virgin, but an untouched virgin that was ill prepared to deal with his sensually seductive assault. Each gasp, each whimper as her supple young body surrendered to him pleased him. The way her body sought his, the shy tentative feel of her hands on his chest a delight.


Kan lifted his dark golden eyes to Marcy’s now smoldering soft azure blue eyes that seemed to ask her Master "Why, Why me?". He could see the confusion in them, the passion he had enkindled in her. Kan answered that unspoken question that her stunningly expressive eyes so shyly asked.

“Why because of your fiery spirit, your obvious intelligence, and you are the most ravishing beauty I have ever seen Marcy.”

There was no guile, nor deceit in Kan’s dark golden eyes, there was no tingling in the slave collar that encircled Marcy Geoff’s neck, he was not trying to deceive her, and his voice had a commanding sincerity. Slowly Kan’s head dipped and his lips captured her nipple, he softly sucked it into his mouth and rolled the taunt bud along the ridged roof of his mouth savoring the soft whimper gasp that escaped her lips. His nostrils where filled with the musky fragrance of the stunning young virgin’s growing arousal.

Kan’s lips where on the move again, those soft teasing kisses floating down across Marcy’s quivering abdomen. His strong hands gently eased her virginal thighs open. Kan’s hot moist breathe washed over the tawny auburn downy fleece of the trapped and confused beauty’s Venus Mons. The emperor’s tongued snaked out to catch a glistening dewy drop of Marcy’s sweet nectar and then sensually licked her soft rose petal virgin folds. The tip of his forked tongue flicked at her virgin clitoris.
 
As she watched him moving down over her, his kisses moving ever lower as he pulled her thighs apart, she felt her body responding. No, not just responding. She felt it wanting his touch, his kiss on her body. But as his tongue flicked her in her most precious part, her eyes opened wide in disbelief and she moaned out loud.

The tingles that made her quiver and her hips to rise, were so new. Nothing had prepared her for this. She was too busy with her education to date or spend any time around young men. Her girlfriends were few because she wasn’t the popular one to be around, with her glasses and her nose stuck forever in a book. She had certainly never touched herself this way, let alone felt a man’s mouth caressing her, his tongue eliciting such desire from her. This was almost more than she could take, and he had hardly started.

One thought found its way through her passion-filled mind, were the men on Earth as knowledgeable about this as Kan was? Could they have done this to her body if she had let them?

At the same time, her hands reached down to touch his face, her fingertips gently stroking as he took from her what she had no idea that she possessed.
 
The soft almost shy caress of Marcy Geoff’s hands to his face, the way her hips arched her sweet pussy to her tormenter’s mouth. Kan knew that this innocent was close to her first orgasm, he knew at this moment she was his to do with as he pleased. The only mercy that Marcy received was Kan’s tongue lashing her innocence. He gave the trembling, thrashing, young beauty no rest till a violent orgasm engulfed her. He supped on Marcy’s sweet nectar, he greedily lapped it up, and when her second orgasm began to subside, Kan lifted his head, his eyes smiling up into Marcy’s,

“What those fool men on earth are they made love to you and claimed you long ago Miss Geoff.”

Kan kissed and tongued his way back up Marcy’s supple body and then he kissed her and as that kissed lingered he positioned himself to take her virginity. The moment Marcy Geoff had dreaded was on her and there was no turning back now. Then his mouth claimed her once more.

Kan felt Marcy’s gorgeous young body surrender completely to his kiss, her tongue now eagerly seeking his, her body, as if by its own accord, arched to his, and pressed to his hard body, Marcy’s soft pale flawless skin in sharp contrast to Kan’s scared mottled skin. Those stunning azure eyes where smoky and smoldering with a passion that now released could never again be ignored or caged again. The pleasure that coursed through the stunning young woman, filling every fiber of her, was a hunger her young body would come to demand. Even before Marcy Geoff’s virginity was claimed she was hopelessly lost in a world of erotic pleasure that she had no defense against.

Her Master, for that is what Kan truly was, whether his young concubine realized it or not, pressed his hips forward, the tip of his cock easily sliding within the girl’s slick dewy pussy. She was incredibly tight; he doubted if she had even masturbated. A little whimper escaped Marcy’s lips, beads of sweat glistened on her smooth brow, and the fear of the unknown shown in her wide azure blue eyes and yet the passion that now raged with in Marcy Geoff smoldered in them as well.

Jan knew he could simply take the girl and she would be his for the night but he wanted more from her, he wanted everything she could give, he wanted to bend this proud beauty to his will, to see her kneeling at his feet and looking adoringly up at him. But that would require that he seduce not only her body, but agile young mind as well. The first step was to seduce Marcy’s body completely.

Kan stilled, let her adjust to his penetration of her virgin pussy. Then with masterful precession he began to work his demanding cock in and out of her, slowly stretching Marcy, seducing her body with unimagined pleasure, making each stroke deeper and easier for her. Each Time Kan withdrew he made sure to keep pressure on her clit. Finally the head of his cock pressed against Marcy’s maidenhead and they both knew her young life was about to change forever. The emperor’s dark golden eyes held her soft shimmering eyes captive, Marcy’s breathing was rapid and shallow coming in short little gasps, sighs, and soft whimpers. Kan’s hips arched back, his lips found hers again in a searing kiss and when she was lost in that kiss He thrust forward and claimed her virginity.
 
She felt the searing pain as he pushed into her and then still, waiting for the pain to diminish before he continued. If Marcy hadn’t been caught up in the feeling that he was eliciting from her body, she may have considered the tenderness that he had been showing toward her, the deft way he had caused her body to become a willing participant.

His hands and his mouth had stopped her feelings of repulsion towards him and turned it to a yearning to have needs fulfilled that she hadn’t known could exist. She heard herself whimper as he claimed her virginity, and it quickly turned into sighs of pleasure as he moved within her, continuing to kiss her.

Without knowing it was happening, her arms lifted around his neck holding him there as she began to return the kiss, their tongues sliding against each other in the age old dance of lovers.

Her bare foot slide up the back of his calf as she gave herself over to the pleasure he brought.

Kan had awakened her sleeping body, her dormant sexuality. There would be no turning back.
 
Marcy was lost in that searing kiss when Kan took her virginity. Her fingers cling tightly to his shoulder and drew a whimper that was muffled against his lips. A tear slid down her cheek, her life was forever changed. She had been claimed by this strange being from another world, her innocence taken by a creature not even of her race or her even of her choosing.

Kan swallowed that muffled whimper of pain as Marcy Geoff’s body had stiffened. His lips parted from hers he kissed away that solitary tear that marred her flawless cheek.

“Hush my sweet Marcy the pain will soon pass and a pleasure you cannot even imagine will replace it.”

Kan interlaced his fingers with hers drew her hands above her head as his lips sought hers once again, his hips slowly began to move and his cock seemed to work even deeper into Marcy’s virginal body. He let the impaled young beauty’s body dictate the tempo of his thrust. Her hands pinned above her head Marcy could only use her hips and tight little pussy to respond to Kan’s thrusts. He played her young innocent body masterfully seducing the naïve innocent with a building pleasure that burst upon her in a searing brilliant explosion that sent pleasure rippling through every fiber of her young body. The memory of her virginity fading with the blinding pleasure that threaten to consume her body and soul.

Kan arched his body, his mouth left Marcy’s to seek her taunt nipples his lips closed over one and he began to suckle it. How many times her innocent supple body bucked and thrashed under him in pleasure he did not know, her breath was ragged coming in short little gasps and pants when Kan own body stiffened to fill his little concubine with his white hot passion.
 
Marcy lay beneath Kan, her eyes closed, still panting and sighing from the passion that she had felt in every nerve of her body. As he had kissed her she felt it burning, causing her arms to wrap around and pull him close before he moved to taste her breast. All the while he had been moving inside her, and she could feel him as he emptied inside her. She knew she should probably feel revulsion, but he had done something she had never thought possible. He had made her feel alive.

When her breathing had slowed and she felt her pulse become normal, Marcy opened her eyes to look at him. He had moved to lay beside her, his fingers still stroking her as if to soothe her. She realized that it could have been much worse. It was in his power to do anything he wanted with her, whether or not it left her feeling satisfied, yet he had continued to do things that made her long for him to keep touching her, to keep kissing and tasting her body.

She was trying to understand him, if that were possible. Why didn’t he just take her body and use it? That’s what he wanted, wasn’t it? To claim her and use her for his pleasure? When, then, did he take the time to make her want him, for her body to prepare itself for his passion? Why was he still comforting and soothing her with his touch?

Marcy vaguely remembered that he had called her sweet, that he had taken seemed concerned that she might find pleasure. This same man who had taken them prisoner. It was like there were two sides to him and, if so, which one could she trust?
 
When at last he stiffened above her and she felt a rush of heat traveling from his body into hers she cried out softly and her slick inner walls tightened instinctively around him. She didn't understand why but her body accepted and drew his release into her.

The stunning young beauty’s body clamped down on Kan’s cock, milking the last drop of his essence into her fertile virginal womb. When at last the edge of Marcy’s pleasure began to fade she turned her face to him confusion in her soft passion smoldering eyes. This scene had been played out on his bed many times before the euphoria of pleasure, the seduction of the flesh and then the shame the young beauty felt at the betrayal of her body to this monster. Kan rolled to his side drawing Marcy with him, they lay facing each other and yet this position trapped his cock in her tight young pussy, their legs entangled but their upper body parted giving some relief to the young violated girl. He held her hands in his between them and when he spoke his voice was soft.

“Marcy you feel as if you should have fought me refused to submit?”

He questioned the stunning young beauty.

“And yet what choice did you have you gave your word, your body embraced the pleasure and that is only healthy and natural me dear. Why should I not grant you pleasure in return Marcy. You have nothing to be ashamed of, for what happened was my choice, not yours so it is I who bear the responsibility not you.”


Kan paused and brushed a stray wisp of hair from her pale angelic face. Her rolled his hips to Marcy’s his semi hard cock sliding deeper into her aroused defiled young pussy and began to come to life, hardening and sensually rubbed against her still aroused clitoris. Kan let go of the stunning little beauty’s hands, his fingers entwined into her soft silken hair. He pulled her head back until her throat was bared to him and he nibbled and kissed his way up to her earlobe his own breath now came in short sharp gasps,

“Marcy I could have taken you like a prize of war, taken you in front of the Imperial Court in front of your companions. Treated you like a slut, your body merely a toy for my amusement……..”

Kan’s voice trailed off as his mouth claimed hers in a searing kiss that spoke of his shear physical power. When he broke that kiss he was nearly breathless.

“I chose not to Miss Geoff, I chose to treat you as your intelligence, your strength and beauty demanded,………. as an equal. I honored you to ease your passage from a timid virgin to a woman.”

Kan’s voice was soft commanding powerful and it left no doubt that he could have taken Marcy, raped her for the amusement of his court, without even breaking a sweat. Kan released his hold on Marcy rolled from her. He rose and walked to the window and stared into the night sky.

“You need not fear for the Professor or your pilot I said no harm would befall them and I keep MY Word Miss Geoff as you have kept yours”

His voice was a husky whisper and he kept his back to the confused young beauty leaving her lying on his bed, empty and alone. It was hers to come to him or not. All that he had said contained some truth to it, if not the whole truth. He knew he could simply bend the stunning young earth beauty to his will via the collar that encircled her slender neck. But Kan wanted more, much more from Marcy Geoff. He wanted her body and soul given to him of her own free will.
 
Back
Top