Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
304 Area Code

Married male in 304 area code eastern panhandle of West Virginia interested in meeting women for fun not getting in marriage.

Ohio 440/216

51 year old MWM 300 6’2” clean and D&D free.I’m looking for a female, can be married or single size and race is does not matter, to have an ongoing online or FWB if close relationship with.

I know thisis for married people, but ill let you come to me if you want to chat.
Im 814 area code Pennsylvania, better known. Im 19 f single white and bisexual.
All types are welcome, pm ill love giving a hand to those who can't get the lust they desire.

Description: Im 5'4" 223lbs 40C Breasts, brown hair and eyes. Im easy going.

I'll be waiting to help and chat with y'all.

713/832/281

713/832/281

32 yr old attached BBW. Looking for friends to meet up with,maybe fullfill some fantasies. ;) So,if yr single or married, male or female (couples welcome),I'm interested. I have yahoo msgr,let's chat. :D

Attachments

• Tushparty.jpg
    Tushparty.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 975
  • Peekaboob-1.jpg
    Peekaboob-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 953
Good poetry submissions! I've never read any til now.....Generally into the mature and incest genres.

503 early 40's MWC

Looking for reasonably fit, very well endowed guys to cam/chat with, possibly meet if good chemistry. PM us with pics if interested.

410/443

MWM, 58, 5'10", 200. Enjoy chatting on yahoo and skype. Also looking for meetings if we get along and have similar interests.

Hello to all in Mr. Jefferson's part of the world. I am a MWM looking for a MF to share company with. Anything from email correspondences to much more. I am a 43 year old,well-educated, professional looking for someone to explore possibilities with.

937, 513, 614

Married white male 41 years old looking for ladies either married or single for cam, email, or just chat. Maybe meet up at some point. Pretty much free througout the day. Hit me up!

215, Male 57, chat, share stories, watch movies, laugh, smile and see where it goes.

WMM 56 yr old not getting any at home
looking for small talk, dinner & a movie,
and in time maybe more

318/870/601

410/443

58 year old mwm looking for mature women for yahoo or skype chat, phone sex, and maybe meeting if we find the right chemistry.

On the Big Island ~ late 40's mwf looking for erotic connections.

My mwm husband loves the idea.
Hmmmm... got a spare bedroom? :devil: I haven't been to the Big Island since I lived in Oahu many, many years ago... uh... wait... he isn't interested in joinin' in is he? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back