Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
A debut for my other new outfit..

Hello..it's been a while, but I'm feeling ready for a quick session. I couldn't concentrate on the journey home planning what to wear and plumped for a photo session for all you Lit fans.

Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Hello..it's been a while, but I'm feeling ready for a quick session. I couldn't concentrate on the journey home planning what to wear and plumped for a photo session for all you Lit fans.

Enjoy.

NIce.....very fem!
How do you not get HARD wearing such fantastic dainties?
:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
Question

Do you shave your legs? If yes, do your mates find it odd when you wear shorts?
 
A good question...

Do you shave your legs? If yes, do your mates find it odd when you wear shorts?

Yes, I do shave my legs, as well as - ahem - down below, my arms and back, but at present, not my chest.

It seems to be more commonplace for men to shave - certainly men's health magazines in the UK portray the waxed/shaved look. No one has said anything about me shaving my legs - at least, not to my face, but some family know, and think it's just a matter of taste.

In my case, it is a matter of taste - I'm quite hirsute - or at least I was, and I merely took a dislike to it all, so off it came. Firstly from the waist down, then the arms more recently, but the back can be more troublesome.

All of my hair grows quite quickly and is quite thick too, so it can be a bit labourious to be honest.

It does help the crossdressing look I would grant you! I won't be going back to how I was though - it's quite relaxing to be in the bath or shower and shaving down to nice smoothness. Makes you feel even cleaner.

As lingerie is a secret fetish of mine, my 'dislike' and 'personal preferences' are all anyone thinks - and I'm not telling an untruth there. I know the other reason for shaving, but that's all they need to know.
 
On the other side...

:D:D:D:nana::nana::nana: 'cause you get me hard, I want to see you hard;)
Very nice!

Thanks Stargame - Turn over to the other side...see my lingerieluv forum if you want to get a little more explicit. You shouldn't need to register....

I may also be in the VideoChat on cam from time to time... :devil:
 
first time here, need to take some better pictures, but here are some to share for now.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 411
You are making me blush :) thanks. I will take more. I want to take some in a skirt and blouse set that I like. I am just learning to do makeup, wow its fun, but so involved.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 378
You are making me blush :) thanks. I will take more. I want to take some in a skirt and blouse set that I like. I am just learning to do makeup, wow its fun, but so involved.

welcome chrissy! very nice pics you've posted so far. looking forward to seeing your skirt and blouse set.

:rose:
 
Just a few more Lit fans..

Gosh, I'm not usually turned on by guys dressing up like girls, but those pics were hot! I'd let you cum on my face. You've been accepted into the very exclusive "made me hard in girl's clothes" club!

I did take a few shots of my own in some pretty pink mesh panties... planning to post them soon to see if I got it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top